Ibotenic acid conversion basics

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Donn

Re: Ibotenic acid conversion basics

Post by Donn » Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:12 pm

amanitadreamer wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:15 pm
People who say science isn't everything and then make completely unscientific statements are just showing ignorance to how science works. Maybe you haven't seen my video on lore vs science. So teaching me the role science plays and that I should have humility, basically shaming, is not going over well with me. Allow me to correct you.
In Marv's defense, I didn't read his post that way. He clearly has a high regard for the way science builds on evidence, which gives us the most robust understanding of what really are very complex and subtle processes. So do I. (And I have the advantage of being able to express my thoughts without the distraction of translating them into a foreign tongue, though he certainly does better than I would in my best foreign language.) I look forward to seeing what's going to be available in the research Wiki.

amanitadreamer

Re: Ibotenic acid conversion basics

Post by amanitadreamer » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:02 pm

Donn wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:12 pm
amanitadreamer wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:15 pm
People who say science isn't everything and then make completely unscientific statements are just showing ignorance to how science works. Maybe you haven't seen my video on lore vs science. So teaching me the role science plays and that I should have humility, basically shaming, is not going over well with me. Allow me to correct you.
In Marv's defense, I didn't read his post that way. He clearly has a high regard for the way science builds on evidence, which gives us the most robust understanding of what really are very complex and subtle processes. So do I. (And I have the advantage of being able to express my thoughts without the distraction of translating them into a foreign tongue, though he certainly does better than I would in my best foreign language.) I look forward to seeing what's going to be available in the research Wiki.
I understand the difference between difficult english and what I know he's saying. I addressed it with him. This is called tone policing and triangulation and it won't be tolerated here.

I am closing this to further comments.
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer