Microdosing Effects

Feel free to discuss what you want.
amanitadreamer

Microdosing Effects

Post by amanitadreamer » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:58 pm

I browse groups and get comments talking about microdosing and asking if others are experiencing the same. What is interesting to me is that there is little variation in what is written. These are what I read and indeed also what I experienced:
I feel completely different now.The world seems clearer.
I feel focused and sharp.
I feel motivated and have energy.
My mood is lifted in a way I haven't experienced since ___________.
I sleep so good now and wake up feeling like I slept forever but refreshed.

And then these are usually followed by things like...
Can this be happening?
Is this possible?
Is anyone else getting this or is this just me?
Am I making this up?

I just wanted to put this here for anyone coming in new and wondering if what they experience is what others have reported. Please add yours.

Personally I have creativity, I have ideas and thoughts and the motivation to follow them through. I have peace of mind and a positive attitude. The negative side is that for some reason now, I am no longer willing to tip toe around bullshit. I can't tolerate people treading on me. I feel emboldened to stand up against injustice, against me or others. And having a YT channel requires the opposite of this LOL! This is the only emotional downside. I hope that when I go to Colorado and do psilocybin that it helps me not feel tread upon in the first place. Something needs to stop this compulsion before I burn down the goodwill and joy I move in it. I wonder if it is aggression. I have not been an agressive/attacking person, more a nurturer. I understand people, care for them. This side of me, saying NOPE, you WILL NOT do this here, seems like a good thing sometimes. Hmmm lots to ponder.
That's it.
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post (total 7):
Splinters and ShardsMcpatoFungomudskippaNMNAT2leeriley84Visionexpander
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

Splinters and Shards

Re: Microdosing Effects

Post by Splinters and Shards » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:25 pm

For me, the most profound effects of the mushroom have come from microdosing over a long period. After a while the feelings of peace and joy that accompany so called "good trips" stay with me constantly. My normal joy and happiness becomes augmented by the strong euphoria of the mushroom. For me, dreams have become a powerful and important part of my life. I used to think of sleep as wasted time or the place of nightmares. Since being on this Amanita adventure, sleep is just as important to me as being awake.

@amanitadreamer Thank you for sharing and being upfront! I wish you the best of luck with your Psilocybe journey! As for the aggression it is all part of balance. You need balance to keep ever spiraling upwards and onwards. Imbalance only leads to collapse.

Creation and destruction work together. If you have not embraced that aggression within you, you are not in balance. The mushrooms have definitely helped me with my own imbalance. Just listen to the mushroom and focus on yourself when feelings of aggression flow over. I don't fight it, as it's as pointless as trying to fight a wave. I prefer to ride the wave where I want to go, for that is power beyond myself and it helps me go places I normally cannot or will not go. And if things ever get too rough, I know I can let the wave go and it will sweep away leaving calm water in its wake.

I've found that flammable bridges are sometimes better off being burned so that a sturdier one can be erected in its place. Or not. Some rivers are better left unbridged.
These users thanked the author Splinters and Shards for the post (total 6):
McpatoFungomudskippaNMNAT2PeaceEvaAmanita Research

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:49 pm

Splinters and Shards wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:25 pm
For me, the most profound effects of the mushroom have come from microdosing over a long period. After a while the feelings of peace and joy that accompany so called "good trips" stay with me constantly. My normal joy and happiness becomes augmented by the strong euphoria of the mushroom. For me, dreams have become a powerful and important part of my life. I used to think of sleep as wasted time or the place of nightmares. Since being on this Amanita adventure, sleep is just as important to me as being awake.

@amanitadreamer Thank you for sharing and being upfront! I wish you the best of luck with your Psilocybe journey! As for the aggression it is all part of balance. You need balance to keep ever spiraling upwards and onwards. Imbalance only leads to collapse.

Creation and destruction work together. If you have not embraced that aggression within you, you are not in balance. The mushrooms have definitely helped me with my own imbalance. Just listen to the mushroom and focus on yourself when feelings of aggression flow over. I don't fight it, as it's as pointless as trying to fight a wave. I prefer to ride the wave where I want to go, for that is power beyond myself and it helps me go places I normally cannot or will not go. And if things ever get too rough, I know I can let the wave go and it will sweep away leaving calm water in its wake.

I've found that flammable bridges are sometimes better off being burned so that a sturdier one can be erected in its place. Or not. Some rivers are better left unbridged.
Holy crap, this needs to be on my wall...

Perfect comment my friend. I am dealing with this lately. The attacks are mounting against me from all sides on my videos and facebook page. The kindness I tried to show at first are becoming an aggression in me. Perhaps the result of so much being told and stepped on and threatened. That eventually a kind approach is no longer warranted. That I need to start finding balance in all this. These are the things that consume me today. Thank you for words to think on.
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post (total 3):
McpatoSplinters and ShardsNMNAT2
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

odonamon

Post by odonamon » Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:29 pm

Hi

This is my first post. Thanks for having me on here. And many thanks to AmanitaDreamer for all your work!!! What Sacred Timing for all of this to be unfolding now. I feel like we are all on the cutting edge of something big!

I feel drawn to microdose to begin with, but had a few odd questions (many of which will likely be answered when my Amanitas show up and I can start my own personal journey)but would love any input.

- What happens if you take a bit too much microdose? I know when I go a bit heavy on a Psilicybin Micro I get very introverted, quiet and want to be home and away from others (can still drive and function but not very social). Any similarities or differences to Amanita micro?

- Has Amanita MicroDose been effective from what you've seen/heard for OCD, ADD, Bi-Polar, Manic/Depressive disorders? Just anecdotal feedback, I realize this is not medical advice or anything like that.

- Have you found people get a bit "Odd" after microdoising or do they more become authentic and highly functional in society? I am weird enough, dont need any help there! lol

- Have you heard of anyone discontinuing cannabis use after microdosing Amanita?

- How often do you microdose?

- Do you microdose in the morning, afternoon or evening? ( it sounds like it can make you sleepy maybe?...)

- Anyone use Amanita Microdose in conjunction with Ceremonial Cacao (unrefined chocolate)? I know psilicybin mushrooms have been taken with cacoa for millennia, I wonder if there would be a difference with Amanita?

- Any input on the difference with Amanita compared to P. Cubensis?

Thanks again for having me on this forum and to all who contribute.

This is an amazing period in history, its always Darkest before Dawn!
Last edited by odonamon on Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
These users thanked the author odonamon for the post:
Fungo

Splinters and Shards

Post by Splinters and Shards » Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:48 pm

@odonamon, welcome to the forum!

I've been microdosing Amanita Muscaria and Pantherina for about a year and a half. I started with Amanitas two years ago and was able to stop my cannabis use as well as other pain remedies and medications within a week of my first use. That was with way more than microdose levels, so your mileage may vary.
What happens if you take a bit too much microdose?
For me, slightly too much feels like a mild cannabis buzz. I've noticed that some Amanitas have more of an energetic boost and some make me sleepy. I get more social, being an introvert most of the time. I'll often deliberately take a little too much for the relaxing and anxiety reducing effects.
Has Amanita MicroDose been effective from what you've seen/heard for OCD, ADD, Bi-Polar, Manic/Depressive disorders?
It has helped with my ADD and with my depression. I don't have to deal with either anymore. When I do feel my mind wander or feel slightly apathetic, a couple of drops of tincture gets me right back to focused and motivated.

As for being odd, my personal beliefs have become way more odd and eccentric than before, but I am way more functional. I'm still am introvert, but am way more social and outgoing than I used to be. I used to stay in my chair with the lights off for most of the day. Now I hike and ride my bike everywhere.

I usually microdose in the morning and as needed through the day. If I need to sleep I will take more at night. Sleep has become more restful, I have amazingly videogame-like sleep, and I find I don't need as much sleep to feel well rested.

I've only done high doses with cacao. It's very different from psils and pans with cacao. Cacao tends to lessen the twitching and convulsions (they feel really good, not at all like seizure convulsions) and helps with sleepiness.

For me, Amanitas mostly work on my nerves and sensations. I feel more powerful, like somebody turned up the voltage. I can do hard manual labor without tiring or getting sore like before. Sensation goes down including pain and discomfort. My thoughts become more focused and I am able to work on and finish projects better than before.

High doses of Amanitas tend to result in twitches and convulsions (looks like I'm getting hit by a small electric charge every couple seconds) along with decreased anxiety and fear. I tend to get very childish and sometimes end up playing like a little kid for hours. At some point I'll fall flat on my face and lapse into a coma-like sleep. I've had crazy visions and trips while in that state. I usually feel really refreshed when I wake up. This is my typical experience, which happens probably half of the time. The other half is very random and can range from very mild to having no memory of hours at a time. I highly suggest a trip sitter for high doses.

I've also noticed that mushrooms I harvest and dry myself tend to have stronger and more noticeable psychoactive effects, but the typical eBay and Latvian Amanitas that ethnobotanical ships carry tend to be more mild. They still help with pain and anxiety.

Hope this helps!
These users thanked the author Splinters and Shards for the post (total 6):
AquavitaeodonamonFungoPeaceEvaTimbanne

odonamon

Post by odonamon » Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:16 am

Anybody heard of any adverse effects with microdosing?

Imagine Medicine
Has thanked: 0

Post by Imagine Medicine » Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:13 pm

I now use my tea/alcohol mixture sublingual.
After and hour or so I drink a carbonated beverage and get a significant boosting effect from the medicine. Kicking in more of the I acid I suspect. My emotions and perceptions are very different on the medicine. At times I would describe my mental state as being in overdrive. Too much chatter and information internally. Too much nervous energy. Helpful at times and at other times I need to slow the train down, reconsider thought patterns and rebalance.
I’m micro micro dosing but my mushroom harvest and batch must be super powerful.

odonamon

Post by odonamon » Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:24 pm

How much do you take with your microdose? Is it the tincutre made the way Amanita Dreamer stated in her YouTube? Thank, this is great information you are sharing.

"My emotions and perceptions are very different on the medicine. At times I would describe my mental state as being in overdrive. Too much chatter and information internally. Too much nervous energy. "

I am looking to use Amanita for a mood stabalizer and a way to possibly transition away from cannabis this next year (to get back to a laser focus and motivation). Open to any input in regards to micro dosing for these aspects.

NMNAT2

Post by NMNAT2 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:20 pm

Splinters and Shards wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:25 pm
Yes! One thing that people tend to forget is that toxic acquaintances are just that. Toxic. I tend to have irregularly regular "burning" of those bridges. In fact one is going on at the moment. After a while when rotten parts have been cut away one feels much better and there is no stink of rot.
amanitadreamer wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:49 pm
The attacks are mounting against me from all sides on my videos and facebook page. The kindness I tried to show at first are becoming an aggression in me. Perhaps the result of so much being told and stepped on and threatened. That eventually a kind approach is no longer warranted. That I need to start finding balance in all this. These are the things that consume me today. Thank you for words to think on.
I know this feeling very well. It's rather frustrating and painful to see how people are not seeing how things are. I have always had very low tolerance for B$ and never understood this concept of political correctness. I have always spoken how things are ... many times people get offended by this, but I have always said that it's not my job to control others feelings. Just like I don't expect others to do it for me. It's ones own responsibility to control ones feelings.

What comes to those comments on social media, I'd suggest just ignore them. There are so many people out there who just go around and get their fix of whatever by vomiting in the comments. Mostly those are people who don't even remember it next day. So why should you? It's part of the game, so to speak ... unfortunately!

Keep your head up and walk through the fire with smile!
These users thanked the author NMNAT2 for the post:
Arktos
^
chr1:183,248,237-183,418,380

Maddenel1

Post by Maddenel1 » Sat May 23, 2020 3:28 am

So I have been microdosing Amanita Muscaria for approximately 1 1/2 months. Since microdosing, I have had both positive and negative experiences. On the positive side I feel energetic, happy, and blissful in the morning. It helps me get a good start off in my day. Also, on the positive side I sleep wellm feel relaxed, and lucid dreaming at night. On the negative side, I have noticed that I am feeling my feelings a lot more intensely and see myself more intensely wanting to avoid people who have irritate me or have hurt me in the past. It is not that I did not feel things feelings before, but they seem to be more intense than before. Just curious if anyone has had this experience with microdosing amanita muscaria? If someone could share their thoughts on this, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.