Urine flight

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Marv

Urine flight

Post by Marv » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:18 pm

I start a topic to talk about urine consumption of Amanita intoxicated animals (I voluntarily put the human race inside this category just to feel a bit less lonely and a bit more true ;) ).

I have made my first real experiment last week. I prepared a sweet amanita tea from around 7 or 8 g of dry caps. I drank it over the course of two hours. My batch is not standardized and some potent specimens where definitively present inside my selection because that tea kicked me right on the face with a strong dissociative effect. When I finished the cup I was already perceiving spacetime in infinite flashing frames.
When I had to pee I decided to push the experiment a bit further and drank all my urine which represented a mug of quite tasty golden liquid.

From that moment things started to get really weird ! The dissociation went stronger and stronger every minute until I reached to a continuous sensation of loosing consciousness. I was soooo altered in this moment that I couldn't know if I had my eyes opened or closed, if I was sitting or standing or lying. I could still move but I had a very very low consciousness of my body and almost no memory at all. I chewed some strong tobacco leaves and wasn't able to feel any effect from it. Normally it makes my consciousness very strong an clear but this time it had no noticeable effect.
During the hour or two that followed I could not let go myself because there was people sleeping around and I could not make the movements and noises I wanted to. I stayed kind of stucked between two worlds and finally fell asleep.

Despite the setting which was not my taste this experiment was very promising regarding the quality and strength of the dissociation after drinking my own urine. I could say that the effect was at least two times stronger than a simple tea with a very dissociative aspect.

I want to make this experiment again but with a nice large space with instruments available so I could play and dance without restrictions. Repetitive drum playing looked the way to go in order to stay focused in this wild effect.
These users thanked the author Marv for the post (total 2):
T36amafoo

T36

Re: Urine flight

Post by T36 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:49 pm

Just drunk my own piss :lol:
God damn its was so salty :mrgreen:
I dont expect a breakthrough trip though coz im on 5 grams 3 hours mark :D
But who knows))) will report if anything interesting happens...

Splinters and Shards

Post by Splinters and Shards » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:45 am

Urine recycling is definitely the way to go for maximizing the effects of the Amanitas. I've been able to extend strong trips for over 24 hours this way. It's much better than taking one big dose because I can avoid the memory threshold (that point where the body does its own thing and there is no memory of what happened).

Here's a copy of a message I sent to Mcpato talking about recycling urine. One thing to add is that it can be difficult to coordinate enough to use a cup when in the middle of an extended trip, so through yoga and stretching exercises I have been able to drink directly from the source. It is also much more pleasant (in my experience) than drinking from a cup.
In my experience, drinking my own urine goes beyond what water does. It always feels like I've just taken another dose. The third cycle is even more intense. If I eat a mushroom or fleece, then each round of urine feels like taking the same dose in a water extraction.

Each time I do this, the next trip overlaps the first. Usually only two or three trips overlap at any given time unless I've drunk a lot of water and am urinating a lot, in which case I've had as many as four or five overlapping trips.

What I mean by overlapping is usually I'll urinate around halfway into the first trip, then the second starts about 15 minutes to half an hour after, then I'll urinate as the second is about hallway and the first is almost done. Then the third starts as the first is already petering off.

It's a lot like a group of people each singing a four verse song starting with one person singing alone, then the next starting after the first verse. Pretty soon there is this long cascade of music until finally the voices peter out and the final singer finishes the last verse.

I've had trips that lasted over 24 hours by drinking my urine every time I get the urge. So it's not like the one trip becomes stronger, but more like the same song being sung over and over with the verses overlapping.

Hope that wasn't too confusing!
These users thanked the author Splinters and Shards for the post:
mdmaX

crikeycrikeys

Post by crikeycrikeys » Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:57 am

I've heard of this being done with Meth and the homeless people in the country here pick up truckers' pee bottles on the sides of the roads and drink them hoping they were on meth... I guess its successful enough that they keep doing it!

On the other hand, I wonder if urine with the muscimol in it could be stored more effectively than A.D's tinctures (she mentions them going bad easily). Still waiting to hear if the freezing method for the tinctures worked...

AmAm
Has thanked: 0

Post by AmAm » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:52 am

I would never do that personally so hearing your report is as close as im gonna get. Thumbs up