Amanita muscaria truth drug?

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Aquavitae

Amanita muscaria truth drug?

Post by Aquavitae » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:53 pm

Under the influence of this mushroom, according to some early reports of it´s use in Siberia, the subject would react in many certain ways. One of those tipical reactions could be that he would start telling his "sins" aloud in front of others, or start making confessions or telling secrets. So, this subject would be speaking his conscience, even against his will, or best interest.

Based on that ethnographic evidence, Amanita muscaria was studied (don´t remember now when) for it´s alleged "truth drug" value for getting confessions from captured enemy spies.

So, I was thinking that any one willing to try this for the first time would like to know about the possibility of becoming more outspoken those days and be careful with that. It works somehow like the much feared escopolamine in that sense. You forget you are under the influence of this fungus.

Any thought from experienced users?
These users thanked the author Aquavitae for the post (total 2):
FungoRebis

Splinters and Shards

Re: Amanita muscaria truth drug?

Post by Splinters and Shards » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:05 pm

I have experienced this. It only has happened a few times and only with very high doses (more than 14 grams dried AM, though once with only 3 grams dried Regalis(could possibly have been Pantherina).

I can tell when it's about to happen because I end up repeating the same action over and over (sometimes for hours). Like maybe walking around the house over and over or opening and closing the same door. Sometimes it will be dropping and picking up the same thing, or even picking up and chopping wood from a pile (and then picking up and chopping imaginary logs on the block when the pile is gone).

Once I get stuck doing the same thing over and over, my mind sort of distances itself from the action but is also stuck in the same loop. I'll be presented with an aspect of myself or something I've been hiding and have until the next loop to release it. If I do, the cycle repeats with a new 'sin' until everything is gone and the world becomes engulfed in pure love and joy. Everything becomes brighter and more vibrant. I also feel so much lighter. Sometimes I'll also prophecy (many could be considered self-fulfilling but they haven't been wrong yet) or gain deep insights to current problems or situations I'm facing.

Most of this is internal, sometimes spoken (especially if someone else is there) unless there is something I don't want to reveal. If I concentrate hard enough, I can hold onto something until the next cycle. When this happens, a great panic fills me and it feels as if something dark and cold is wrapping around my heart and starting to squeeze. My vision starts going dark. By the time the cycle is near it's end I will yell out my secret and usually start babbling about my life being a lie over and over.

Once the cycle finishes, the feeling of joy comes over me and then the cycles continue. If I don't resist, the whole experience is very enjoyable for me. This whole process usually takes about 3-4 hours for me. After the first time I experienced this, I could not read the Biblical book of Jonah the same way. The storm, the release of extra 'baggage' and the eventual sacrifice of the self into the deep followed by the power of prophecy is really relatable.

I am no longer able to keep personal secrets. In a lot of ways, the mushroom has allowed me to live and function without keeping secrets. It's very freeing. I used to be constantly wracked with guilt. Whenever I made a mistake or fell short of expectations, I would rather lie than tell the truth. Now I just admit my error and move on. This may potentially get me in trouble one day, but at least I won't be a liar. Hahaha! :mrgreen:
These users thanked the author Splinters and Shards for the post (total 7):
FungoT36AquavitaeMcpatoRebisasunnydaymdmaX

Aquavitae

Re: Amanita muscaria truth drug?

Post by Aquavitae » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:59 pm

That s great. Very interesting. So would you say it makes you more corageous?

Have noticed that I tend to operate in a "no filter" mode those days while microdosing. Don´t need to use much to experience it. Also, tend to get more "passionate" when I talk about certain topics..., Amanita muscaria one of them. :D
These users thanked the author Aquavitae for the post:
Splinters and Shards