Some usage reports / ADS and anxiety

Feel free to discuss what you want.
mczero
Has thanked: 0

Some usage reports / ADS and anxiety

Post by mczero » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:48 pm

Here are my good and bad experiences with Amanita Muscaria.

I bought 10g dried caps, of course this was not without danger. I have to trust someone that I don't know, that the right mushrooms were harvested. Dried Amanita Muscaria look of course different than fresh ones. Yes, they looked like I imagine dried Amanitas would look like, but nonetheless, it is not without danger. Unfortunately, it was too late to find fresh Amanitas here in northern Germany.

I take Elvanse Adult 50g on a daily basis, because I have ADS. I didn't find information taking Elvanse and AM at the same time or on the same days, so this was also not without danger.

Taking 1/4 medium sized cap at the evening had a softening effect on the negative rebound effect I had from taking Elvanse. I could get to sleep more easily and I think I was a bit more refreshed the next
day. Also, waking up at night wasn't so stressful anymore, it was more like: "It is okay that you wake up. You will feel good the next day." Yes, a little bit as if the mushroom would talk to me using my own
thoughts.

But here is the thing, if I had a massive rebound effect from Elvanse, like being emotionally in a bad state (feeling lonely and such things), taking AM could turn me potentially into a raging state. I then tended doing dumb things like insulting people not responding to my messages. This seems to correlate to advices not to take psychedelic or delirant mushrooms if you are in a bad mood or setting.

Most of the time it was a good experience. Like I said, I felt a bit more refreshed the next day, and also a bit more relaxed, less anxiety interacting with people (one of my problems).

Then there was a situation where my Elvanse supply was emptied, but my doctor who normally prescribes my Elvanse was ill and couldn't prescribe it. I didn't look for another doctor because it is time consuming to find one that prescribes it in the meantime. It was my fault to wait till my supply was emptied, but that is another story. Because of this, I was a week without Elvanse. Then I took a 1/4 cap of AM,
but this time in the morning. I was able to follow my daily routine, was a bit more focused and more productive than without Elvanse. It was very positive. I was not as awake like with Elvanse, but definitely more awake than without anything. I could ease out while waiting for my prescription. It was not so effective like Elvanse, but better than without.

Combining Elvanse in the morning and taking a 1/4 cap AM in the evening seem to work out in a good way.

But one thing I have noticed, is my behaviour on driving my car. I am normally a person with a more defensive driving style. When I took AM in the evening before or in the morning, I was driving a bit faster than I would normally do. Now is a time where many people are buying things for christmas, which means the streets are full with cars. Normally that would set me in a defensive state more than on normal days, because many people aren't driving like they should be and I want to avoid a car crash of course. But I was a bit less worried about being involved in a car crash than before. Not drastically, but a little bit.
I would like to hear/read if other people had the same experience while taking AM.

Then I did a mistake. I drank some alcohol in the evening (I drink very rarely), and then I took 1/4 cap AM as I always do. This is was not good. While being completely fine at the evening, I woke up at night to go to toilette, and my sense of balance was dulled. I hit my toe on something, and stumbled. Normally I would go around things and even if I would hit something, I wouldn't stumble so hard. Even the next morning my sense of balance was not completely restored.

One more thing that happened:
I wanted to take a little larger dose at the evening, with the intent to perhaps induce lucid dreaming, or perhaps astral travelling (if you believe in this). So I took one and a half cap AM. One part of the mushrooms tasted very moldy. I ate it nonetheless. Half an hour in, I felt very good. 15 minutes later, a strong nausea kicked in. I went to bed because of this. The nausea went away very fast thankfully. I indeed were not that far away from a state where my body is sleeping and my mind is awake. Unfortunately my body couldn't fully relax, which seems to be an after effect of my Elvanse dosage that day.
But I think it could have been absolutely possible to reach that desired state.
The nausea could very much have been from that moldy part, I am not sure. It would make sense.

That is about everything I have to say about AM at the moment. It has been more positive than negative, but as always, you have to be careful and respect the Amanita Muscaria mushroom.

mczero
These users thanked the author mczero for the post (total 2):
FungoSplinters and Shards

Splinters and Shards

Re: Some usage reports / ADS and anxiety

Post by Splinters and Shards » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:54 pm

Thank you for sharing your experiences!

I have found that AM usually make me more calm and confident. I feel strong and more invincible than normal. As for the mushroom talking, it happens very often for me. I feel lost these days when I don't hear those confident and sure thoughts that definitely don't feel like my own. It has not led me astray yet, and my life has been playing out like a movie ever since I first started with them.

Hope this helps!
Last edited by Splinters and Shards on Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
These users thanked the author Splinters and Shards for the post:
Fungo

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:37 pm

mczero wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:48 pm
Here are my good and bad experiences with Amanita Muscaria.

I bought 10g dried caps, of course this was not without danger. I have to trust someone that I don't know, that the right mushrooms were harvested. Dried Amanita Muscaria look of course different than fresh ones. Yes, they looked like I imagine dried Amanitas would look like, but nonetheless, it is not without danger. Unfortunately, it was too late to find fresh Amanitas here in northern Germany.

-YES It's a problem, but we do what we have to do and I have found that those who sell are pretty reliable with their ID.

I take Elvanse Adult 50g on a daily basis, because I have ADS. I didn't find information taking Elvanse and AM at the same time or on the same days, so this was also not without danger.

-My take on the use of this drug with amanita is this... ADD/ADHD is an issue with parts of the brain not waking up, to put it in lay terms. There are 2 sides to the Amanita M mushroom. The up side (ibotenic acid) and the down side (Musicmol). If you are eating amanita raw like you are then you are getting the up side, followed by the down side as the ibotenic acid is being converted to muscimol. I take it by your use and comments that you haven't seen my channel and videos on it's use. You should check them out. Anyway, I haven't uploaded my video on the use of raw amanita yet, coming in about a week. I spoke on my belief that raw amanita could be a good medicine for helping with some of the issues I experience with ADD and others who are close to me who have used it. The key is all in the dosing. HOWEVER since you are using a medication that controls parts of the brain and awakeness and that it can potentially double up, it could send you into anxiety. The mushroom handles this very well by working WITH your existing brak chemistry which modern pharmaceuticals can't do. THEN it segues easily from "up" to leveled out to calming in a really good way. ALSO when you come from using pharaceuticals which hijack your natural systems in a strong way it can be hard to feel and see what a natural substance is doing for you especially when you're coming straight from it to the natural one. So keep that in mind also, again, everything is dose dependent. I will address this again below...re nausea...
Regarding anxiety, rage, irritability, when you combine this drug with amanita, you're going to randomly double up the effects and the drug is going to interfere with the amanita, just letting you know. And the results will be unpredictable.

Taking 1/4 medium sized cap at the evening had a softening effect on the negative rebound effect I had from taking Elvanse. I could get to sleep more easily and I think I was a bit more refreshed the next
day. Also, waking up at night wasn't so stressful anymore, it was more like: "It is okay that you wake up. You will feel good the next day." Yes, a little bit as if the mushroom would talk to me using my own
thoughts.
- I hear this from everyone who writes to me so far AND it is the single most amazing thing about the amanita to me. I also have that mushroom voice. The same one I spoke about in my video Why I Started This Channel...it also speaks to me every single night when I wake up in the middle of the night which I do now every single night. I also get that same message, it's fine, you will still feel good in the morning, be here now, in this moment, with your thoughts, listen and be at peace. And I do wake up refreshed every single morning, no matter how awake I was at 3AM, 4AM and for an hour sometimes. AND sometimes I get amazing ideas and realizations in those hours in the middle of the night. I have come to look forward to them. It's highly personal, holy, communing with myself and the mushroom and the universe. I also feel highly connected to the planet and the other beings here in that time.

But here is the thing, if I had a massive rebound effect from Elvanse, like being emotionally in a bad state (feeling lonely and such things), taking AM could turn me potentially into a raging state. I then tended doing dumb things like insulting people not responding to my messages. This seems to correlate to advices not to take psychedelic or delirant mushrooms if you are in a bad mood or setting.

- So here's why this is happening...Ibotenic acid is an up drug. It creates a highly creative state and puts your brain in Beta and Gamma brain waves. If you are also experiencing the coming down from the drug too it WILL do this to you. However, once the ibotenic acid is converted to muscimol you'll notice the calming effects start to kick in but this can take a good 4 hours. So you should skip the ibotenic acid part and use the muscimol side of it during the times you are experiencing the coming down from the drug. I think it would help without the effects of ibo making it worse. This is my take on it AND I AM NOT A DOCTOR and this is not medical advice and you are responsible for your own use of these drugs. I am saying what I think from my very limited perspective and only a year's experience with amanita.

Most of the time it was a good experience. Like I said, I felt a bit more refreshed the next day, and also a bit more relaxed, less anxiety interacting with people (one of my problems).

Then there was a situation where my Elvanse supply was emptied, but my doctor who normally prescribes my Elvanse was ill and couldn't prescribe it. I didn't look for another doctor because it is time consuming to find one that prescribes it in the meantime. It was my fault to wait till my supply was emptied, but that is another story. Because of this, I was a week without Elvanse. Then I took a 1/4 cap of AM,
but this time in the morning. I was able to follow my daily routine, was a bit more focused and more productive than without Elvanse. It was very positive. I was not as awake like with Elvanse, but definitely more awake than without anything. I could ease out while waiting for my prescription. It was not so effective like Elvanse, but better than without.

Combining Elvanse in the morning and taking a 1/4 cap AM in the evening seem to work out in a good way.

-Just remember you're taking ibotenic acid at night, which is an upper. If you use only the muscimol at night, you will have less of an up effect and get the down, quieter calmer effects at night with the muscimol side.

But one thing I have noticed, is my behaviour on driving my car. I am normally a person with a more defensive driving style. When I took AM in the evening before or in the morning, I was driving a bit faster than I would normally do. Now is a time where many people are buying things for christmas, which means the streets are full with cars. Normally that would set me in a defensive state more than on normal days, because many people aren't driving like they should be and I want to avoid a car crash of course. But I was a bit less worried about being involved in a car crash than before. Not drastically, but a little bit.
I would like to hear/read if other people had the same experience while taking AM.

-Driving is merely a reflection of your internal state magnified for you to see it readily. By now I think you know what I'm going to say.. the ibo will jack you up and magnify that up feeling when driving...

Then I did a mistake. I drank some alcohol in the evening (I drink very rarely), and then I took 1/4 cap AM as I always do. This is was not good. While being completely fine at the evening, I woke up at night to go to toilette, and my sense of balance was dulled. I hit my toe on something, and stumbled. Normally I would go around things and even if I would hit something, I wouldn't stumble so hard. Even the next morning my sense of balance was not completely restored.

- I warn against using alcohol and amanita!!! I strongly warn against it!!! The nausea shouldn't be attributed to the alcohol but it's entirely possible if you tipped the scales of toxins in your body, ibotenic acid is a toxin and alcohol is a toxin. Enough of either one WILL cause nausea!!!! Muscaria causes the delerium in high enough doses, the same delerium that alcohol causes another reason why I caution against using them together. You're lucky hitting your toe was all that happened. See my video on my trip report.

One more thing that happened:
I wanted to take a little larger dose at the evening, with the intent to perhaps induce lucid dreaming, or perhaps astral travelling (if you believe in this). So I took one and a half cap AM. One part of the mushrooms tasted very moldy. I ate it nonetheless. Half an hour in, I felt very good. 15 minutes later, a strong nausea kicked in. I went to bed because of this. The nausea went away very fast thankfully. I indeed were not that far away from a state where my body is sleeping and my mind is awake. Unfortunately my body couldn't fully relax, which seems to be an after effect of my Elvanse dosage that day.
But I think it could have been absolutely possible to reach that desired state.
The nausea could very much have been from that moldy part, I am not sure. It would make sense.

- several comments here... for the astral travel you need the muscimol side of it. You can take more muscimol if you remove the ibotenic acid by decarboxylation first, then you can take a higher amount. Regarding the mold. We have NO way of knowing what mold was on the amanita, MANY different molds can grow on it. Some are harmless, some can make you a little sick and some can seriously harm you. If you have a strong immune system the one this other commenter is casually assuming is the "fleece" is toxic to a weaker immune system and can be dangerous to play with. AND it's reckless to make assumptions as to what kind of mold was growing on your amanita. In addition, yeasts can also grow on amanita. The fungi kingdom is vast and the molds are also hundreds of thousands in number. Without a photo AND testing we don't know what mold you have there. ALSO never ingest a mold on an amanita. This is the reason for keeping them cracker dry which I discuss in my videos on drying and storing. I am glad you are okay my friend. That sucks you experienced that.
There is a possibility that the nausea was from the ibotenic acid. It absolutely WILL make you nauseous in higher doses. And the mold could have been harmless. <3

That is about everything I have to say about AM at the moment. It has been more positive than negative, but as always, you have to be careful and respect the Amanita Muscaria mushroom.

mczero
Hi! welcome tothe forum and thank you for sharing. I will comment above after your paragraphs within your comments....see above.
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

mczero
Has thanked: 0

Post by mczero » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:57 pm

Thank you for your feedback!

I didn't have much time to respond as of lately.

Yes I admit that some things that I wrote about were irresponsible from me.

About the mold: there was absolutely no visible mold. I wouldn't have eaten it if I had seen mold.
But it absolutely tasted like mold. I don't know why there wasn't something visible.

I will look into decarboxylation. It thought if the mushrooms were really really dry (they were, kind of crispy) then
the amount of muscimol should already be significant higher.

What I learnt: don't drink alcohol while taking mushrooms (perhaps even days after?), try to separate Elvanse and the mushrooms, beware of mold and better spit it out if it tastes like mold.