Rhodocollybia maculata a new legal salvia like psychedelic mushroom containing Collybolide K-Opioid agonist

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Hasler

Re: Rhodocollybia maculata a new legal salvia like psychedelic mushroom containing Collybolide K-Opioid agonist

Post by Hasler » Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:15 pm

I'm on a Methadone script due to Opioid abuse

tgt1002

Re: Rhodocollybia maculata a new legal salvia like psychedelic mushroom containing Collybolide K-Opioid agonist

Post by tgt1002 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:29 pm

Iqbefriad wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:19 am
Has anyone managed to find any reports of anyone consuming this mushroom?

I have acess to a good amount of these right now and would like to know how much a report is wanted and some idea on dosage since i would prefer to not be stuck in a salvia trip for days :|

Considering titrating up dose beginning in spring ro establish acute safety profile then see what the substance has to offer!
I can not recommend you consume any, but if you do start real small and please let us know what happens if you survive, but really you probably shouldn't.
These users thanked the author tgt1002 for the post:
Hasler
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
~IDK who said this

Hasler

Post by Hasler » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:19 pm

I'm on about 20-30ml of Juice, some Day's I take more because it eases Anxiety, I've dropped down from 50ml, I find it hard getting any lower from 15ml, but I'm working on that,
I would try if it don't poison Me and has alternative Opioid's in it

Hasler

Post by Hasler » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:51 pm

I will use them to get clean, not to get high, it's something important to Me, I've done detoxes and it's uncomfortable and a hard ride, these may make it a pain free (to a certain extent) detox

tgt1002

Post by tgt1002 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:09 pm

If this thing is anything like salvia it won't help you get off of opiods. This has action at the kappa opiod receptor not the mu one that opiod painkillers do. But just because this contains a chemical similar to salvinorin a also doesn't mean it will have the same effects
Hasler
~IDK who said this

T36

Post by T36 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:40 pm

sooo i have finally found some collys)))
or its more like they found me while i was hunting for some liberty caps :D
anyways i dont know if i will be able to get a spore print coz they are kinda dryish... and im thinking of starting with chewing a small 3cm cap for like 15 mins and then spit it out just like ppl do with salvia leafs? and the rest will be low heat dried and then smoked! maybe? idrk any1 got any ideas

tgt1002

Post by tgt1002 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:15 am

U are a brave traveller. Don't recommend what ur doing but can't wait to hear the results.
T36
~IDK who said this

T36

Post by T36 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:09 pm

well i took that small cap yesterday, i chewed it for 30 mins and then swallowed! first few hours it felt like my mood uplifted but it was very weak and i cant say for sure that it was not a placebo effect so...
anyways the spore prints did print out and im drying the rest of em now)))
and i remembered that the article about collybolide mentioned that they injected the mice with a mix of DMSO and Col : https://www.pnas.org/content/113/21/6041
so i cut up another bigger cap this time and soaked it in 30% dmso 70 water. the mix stinks alot! it was hard enough chewing the bitter mush alone idk how im going to hold this mix( maybe ill just rub it on my skin instead idk(

peacepixy
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by peacepixy » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:58 pm

Mcpato wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:38 am
I feel like we're entering a period of time where many more of fungi's secrets will be revealed to us. I'm fascinated by this discovery! Have you experienced salvia? I have done it several times a while ago but i haven't felt compelled to in a while. Salvia was my very first entheogen! I'm very curious about how it differs from this new mushroom! Thanks for sharing this discovery! Let me know when we find the ibogain mushroom! Lol
Yes on salvia :(
But when I was introduced to it... I wasn't warned about it's affects and the actual 'high/trip' is gives. I was not prepared at all and am still a little pissed about that. What made it worse was my actual mindset and what was going on in my life with... we'll just say... what I always say - something happened where you wouldn't even wish it back on the person that did it... (prison justice rocks). So my 'babysitter' told me to just ask one important question. I don't think they understood how crazy my life was at that moment or any idea what my question would be... THEN... get this - while I'm hitting my peak and seeing celestial bodies the song that plays on the radio - was
WELCOME TO THE MACHINE

Yeah - I still remember the cement walls with gears behind the chained metal doors with enslaved workers turning into sprockets - in a pink floyd fashion... WOW

I didn't know I wouldn't be able to move - I was told to lay down and relax. So when I finally was able to move - I jumped up yelling, I WANT TO LIVE...

But if you know what salvia does... and the trip it gives you... then your question - Should I live or die? Wouldn't be the best question to ask.
Every piece counts. No matter how big or small. Every Peace Counts
From this day forward, every decision you make is moving you towards the direction you are going. Choose wisely.

m32w
Has thanked: 0

Post by m32w » Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:04 pm

I am new to this amazing forum and absolutely enjoy content here. This mushroom is really interesting and in Poland looks like we have plenty of them.

Perhaps admins of forum can make sub category for other shrooms ?
These users thanked the author m32w for the post:
amanitadreamer