Rhodocollybia maculata a new legal salvia like psychedelic mushroom containing Collybolide K-Opioid agonist

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Abe
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rhodocollybia maculata a new legal salvia like psychedelic mushroom containing Collybolide K-Opioid agonist

Post by Abe » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:21 pm

im a total noob. I'm having trouble identifying this wild mushroom I found. Ran it through a database and the first possible suspect was Rhodocollybia maculata. Other possibilities were Pepper milk cap. The feature that I haven't seen on milk caps are the ridges on the cap...towards the edge. The pic above of the mucalata in this thread...is the first pic I can clearly see those ridges that step down towards the edge. Can someone look at these?
Attachments
WildMushroom3.JPG
WildMushroom3.JPG (81.78 KiB) Viewed 5013 times
wildmushroom.JPG
wildmushroom.JPG (115.02 KiB) Viewed 5013 times
WildMushrooom2.JPG
WildMushrooom2.JPG (67.89 KiB) Viewed 5013 times

staggerlee
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rhodocollybia maculata a new legal salvia like psychedelic mushroom containing Collybolide K-Opioid agonist

Post by staggerlee » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:41 am

Hey everybody! Hope this thread is still alive and continues to be. I'm really interested in this mushroom. Recently acquired some spores from a friend who collected them and I'm attempting to cultivate. I'll keep you guys posted if you are interested in that sort of thing. But I mainly came here to follow up with the guy who ate some haha. How did it go? Any interesting news?

JLFpoisonous

Post by JLFpoisonous » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:11 am

[/quote]

I wanted to say, even though I probably can't make a sweeping statement, I still believe pretty strongly that if we use nature's pharmacy responsibly, I don't think there's a chance of addiction. So far in my life I see that when we part out actives and make them into drugs those become dangerously addictive. But when used in their natural form they are self limiting. They tend to have an opposite adaptive effect where you need less and less over time. This is my take on it.
[/quote]

Definitely can't be a sweeping statement, since addictive things like opium and alcohol and tobacco are pretty natural.

tgt1002

Post by tgt1002 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:41 pm

to be fair to both sides here tobacco in its natural form is not nearly as addictive as cigs. Opium is fairly addictive but is still vastly less harmful and synthetic and or isolated opioids. You see the same thing with kratom natural is way less bad and addictive than extracts and isolates of the actives
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
~IDK who said this