No response to low recreational dose - is batch still useful for microdosing?

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Happy Cycling
Has thanked: 0

No response to low recreational dose - is batch still useful for microdosing?

Post by Happy Cycling » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:23 pm

I drank a quarter of a 15g brew about 2 hours and feel little to no effect. Wasn't hoping for anything too intense, more just wanted to get a feel for what the effects are like so I might get an idea as to what to look out for when microdosing.

Not particularly bothered - but will there still be any benefit to microdosing from this batch?

amanita muscaria

Re: No response to low recreational dose - is batch still useful for microdosing?

Post by amanita muscaria » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:15 pm

i am not sure, but you could have ended in deep ends with dosage like that. whether or not you feel anything from the mushroom doesn't really tell if it has an impact on you. i would use that, and if no effect in week, would double the dosage and just use it to the end as test.

amanitadreamer

Re: No response to low recreational dose - is batch still useful for microdosing?

Post by amanitadreamer » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:58 am

Happy Cycling wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:23 pm
I drank a quarter of a 15g brew about 2 hours and feel little to no effect. Wasn't hoping for anything too intense, more just wanted to get a feel for what the effects are like so I might get an idea as to what to look out for when microdosing.

Not particularly bothered - but will there still be any benefit to microdosing from this batch?
I have made so many batches I lost count. Most of them from the same forage. Then one batch had nothing. All the doses from it were nothing. No idea why. Next batch was back to normal. Just luck of the draw or maybe they don't treat you the same as others. We are all different. I would label and freeze this batch. Then make another new batch and start over.
THEN if you still get nothing make sure you're using lemon so more is converted. It should be stronger and work faster. If you get good results I'd toss the batch that's in the freezer OR go back and try lemon tek with it later.

If you don't get anything with the new batch then either you're not going to or your dose is still low for you.
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer