Amanita as a benzo withdrawal tonic

Feel free to discuss what you want.
mushroomL

Re: Amanita as a benzo withdrawal tonic

Post by mushroomL » Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:34 pm

Sorry, I can't add about this topic in relation to amanita as we are still waiting for ours. However we used for my son with sucess several things : GABA (750mg at night, and another 750mg divided into 2-3 times during the day), mulungu tincture (several droppers a day), combined tincture of devil's club, hoy basil, passionflower leaves, wood betony, blue vervain, lion's mane, and feverfew - teaspoon 2-3 times a day. Cod liver oil -teaspoon 2 times a day. Also adding freshly ground flaxseed, probiotics (kefir grains, kombucha, etc.), slippery elm or marshmallow root ,b complex to the smoothie. Also 1 gram of niacin 3 times a day with 1g or more vit C each time. We also make chamomille and passion flower leaf tea. It is a serious problem and in our case we don't even know how much he was taking and it was dropped cold turkey (situation with his abusive father who had hoped to control him through these drugs). Anyway, it is a horrible "medication", and I think it is best to take everything possible to heal the brain.

Nipsu
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Amanita as a benzo withdrawal tonic

Post by Nipsu » Thu May 11, 2023 10:58 pm

One person said they used one dose and didn't have benzo withdrawal symptoms anymore. How big of a dose, and would just microdosing be enough, does anyone know? Even just the muscimol? Can anyone share what they did for it to stop their benzo withdrawals? Also if it is absorbed as a liquid microdose under the tongue does anyone know about that? Thank you.