Does lemon juice neutralize the poison? Weekly dose?

Feel free to discuss what you want.
amanitalover

Does lemon juice neutralize the poison? Weekly dose?

Post by amanitalover » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:55 am

I receationally dose, so I don't need to keep it for long. From what I learn from the vids is that for microdosing you need to keep it longer and then tea is your best choice. But for using all at once recreationally, adding lemon to convert ibutonic acid to muscamol is way more efficient then cooking. (see lemon tek vid)

I use dried AM, blended to powder in a big jar (so different strenghts are all mixed up) with drying-bags.

To dose I measure the powder and put that with some lemon juice and warm water into the blender. And then just drink that. No cooking.
About every week I do this recreationally. In the vid is mentioned once every 10 days, also for health reasons.

So I am wondering. There are some poisons that can do permanent damage in AM. Will the lemonjuice neutralize those? Maybe I should cook my weekly dose, if that is healthyer?
Is weekly recreationally dosing too often for the body to deal with the poison?

amanitadreamer

Re: Does lemon juice neutralize the poison? Weekly dose?

Post by amanitadreamer » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:43 pm

amanitalover wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:55 am
I receationally dose, so I don't need to keep it for long. From what I learn from the vids is that for microdosing you need to keep it longer and then tea is your best choice. But for using all at once recreationally, adding lemon to convert ibutonic acid to muscamol is way more efficient then cooking. (see lemon tek vid)

I use dried AM, blended to powder in a big jar (so different strenghts are all mixed up) with drying-bags.

To dose I measure the powder and put that with some lemon juice and warm water into the blender. And then just drink that. No cooking.
About every week I do this recreationally. In the vid is mentioned once every 10 days, also for health reasons.

So I am wondering. There are some poisons that can do permanent damage in AM. Will the lemonjuice neutralize those? Maybe I should cook my weekly dose, if that is healthyer?
Is weekly recreationally dosing too often for the body to deal with the poison?
Since we still have so little research on all this, it's mostly a guessing game still. It's my opinion that recreational dosing once a week is far too much and over time can throw off your neurotransmitter. I would listen to your body though. Instead of a regimented time, do what your body tells you maybe.
Since you're rec dosing and doing it so often I would go on and brew it and add lemon to make sure you were decarbing it thoroughly. If you back off on your time frame and do it less often then maybe cooking wouldn't be as important? That's just my opinion.
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post:
amanitalover
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

Donn

Post by Donn » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:17 pm

amanitalover wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:55 am
So I am wondering. There are some poisons that can do permanent damage in AM.
What are they? If we know what we're talking about, it's easier to sort out whether there's ways to neutralize them.

If ibotenic acid is poisonous, it's news to me. I mean, in the normal likely dosage range (I guess broccoli could do you in, but there's no risk of it in practice.)
These users thanked the author Donn for the post:
amanitalover

amanitalover

Post by amanitalover » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:41 pm

Since you're rec dosing and doing it so often I would go on and brew it and add lemon to make sure you were decarbing it thoroughly. If you back off on your time frame and do it less often then maybe cooking wouldn't be as important? That's just my opinion.
thanks. Thats good advise. I will just alternate it with psilocybine, cos I realy like to trip at least once a week.

Marv

Post by Marv » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:02 pm

Yes we have to know what poison are we talking about ?
I have never noticed any poisonous effect in amanita muscaria. I ate it raw, dry, cooked, infused with different liquids and spices (never lemon curiously). I took microdoses and high doses with always great success. During the last 5 months the mushroom or urine containing the mushroom essence entered in my mouth more than 200 times and I have never experienced anything bad from it.
This is my very subjective experience, valuable or not.
If there is something that we can call poison in this mushroom then we have to call it medicine too.