Using Amanita for Corona Virus

Feel free to discuss what you want.
amanitadreamer

Using Amanita for Corona Virus

Post by amanitadreamer » Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:06 am

Just uploaded a video on amanita's uses for Corona virus. Discuss here and also here's the research links. Feel free to add others.
The Research Articles:
Immunity
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 6907000094
Autoimmune disease
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/2 ... 54/related
Antibiotic
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467- ... -5#ref-CR4
Inflammation
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 4414001939.
Antibacterial pneumonia
https://journals.plos.org/plosone/artic ... DRE#sec013
Asthma
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2094301/
Reduction in mucous
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17589520
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post:
NMNAT2
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

NMNAT2

Re: Using Amanita for Corona Virus

Post by NMNAT2 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:44 am

amanitadreamer wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:06 am
Just uploaded a video on amanita's uses for Corona virus.
Thanks for the video and hyperlinks to these studies! As mentioned in YT comments world needs us autistic people! :D

Now that you have "time to spare" if you are staying at home, why not take a look at LBRY? https://lbry.com/

It's very good platform to archive and share content and as it is by design platform that cannot be censored. Not like YT does. They are not purging channels for sharing information that is "controversial" but beneficial to people. Like yours is! We never know when YTs bots are blocking channels for "some reason" and eventually many channels have just disappeared. It's not platform we can trust ...

Also I have noticed that YT are blocking some of your videos from being down loaded with picture. Those are audio only. Example for some reason YT did it for the video about your tattoo, dunno why :) As a person who likes to archive things it would be nice to get your videos properly archived and with LBRY everyone would be able to download the content as is and use device they choose to play on.

Thanks for the good work you are doing! Much obliged!

p.s. seems that my merch is getting closer ... but haven't crossed the pond yet :) Can't wait to get that mug in use!
^
chr1:183,248,237-183,418,380

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:55 pm

NMNAT2 wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:44 am
amanitadreamer wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:06 am
Just uploaded a video on amanita's uses for Corona virus.
Thanks for the video and hyperlinks to these studies! As mentioned in YT comments world needs us autistic people! :D

Now that you have "time to spare" if you are staying at home, why not take a look at LBRY? https://lbry.com/

It's very good platform to archive and share content and as it is by design platform that cannot be censored. Not like YT does. They are not purging channels for sharing information that is "controversial" but beneficial to people. Like yours is! We never know when YTs bots are blocking channels for "some reason" and eventually many channels have just disappeared. It's not platform we can trust ...

Also I have noticed that YT are blocking some of your videos from being down loaded with picture. Those are audio only. Example for some reason YT did it for the video about your tattoo, dunno why :) As a person who likes to archive things it would be nice to get your videos properly archived and with LBRY everyone would be able to download the content as is and use device they choose to play on.

Thanks for the good work you are doing! Much obliged!

p.s. seems that my merch is getting closer ... but haven't crossed the pond yet :) Can't wait to get that mug in use!
I know why they are doing this to my videos. They blocked my video of me smoking amanita, from being monetized saying it voilated their terms of service as it glorified drug use. I appealed this stating it was a legal mushroom and they had entire channels devoted to glorifying the use of alcohol. They agreed to allow advertising but only limited. Not sure exactly what that means. I noticed after that that suddenly and randomly a video would be demonetized or monetization would be switched off. To this day, I have to set an alarm and go in and check every video manually and turn it back on.
There's a setting I'm sure, that controls this, that they enabled. Also every new video I upload automatically gets flagged and demonetized and I have to send it for review. ALWAYS.
This is the bias against mushrooms. Even legal ones.
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post:
NMNAT2
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
YouTube Amanita Dreamer

NMNAT2

Post by NMNAT2 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:11 pm

amanitadreamer wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:55 pm

I know why they are doing this to my videos. They blocked my video of me smoking amanita, from being monetized saying it voilated their terms of service as it glorified drug use. I appealed this stating it was a legal mushroom and they had entire channels devoted to glorifying the use of alcohol. They agreed to allow advertising but only limited. Not sure exactly what that means. I noticed after that that suddenly and randomly a video would be demonetized or monetization would be switched off. To this day, I have to set an alarm and go in and check every video manually and turn it back on.
There's a setting I'm sure, that controls this, that they enabled. Also every new video I upload automatically gets flagged and demonetized and I have to send it for review. ALWAYS.
This is not only "bias against mushrooms." It is just against all the information that they don't want to be shared. This is exactly why it's important to have a backups. Many use BitChute for this but it's not the best solution, even it's very good for it being decentralized, it still has some technical flaws. To assure the access to the important information one need to take some steps, such as uploading it to the several services and also host it on the servers that are not placed at the countries that have some laws in place for possible take-downs or such things.

Unfortunately this is the reality we are living in at the moment.

Relying on YT only is not the way if you are not having channel that is about consumerism and bling-bling ...
^
chr1:183,248,237-183,418,380

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:41 am

NMNAT2 wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:11 pm
amanitadreamer wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:55 pm

This is not only "bias against mushrooms." It is just against all the information that they don't want to be shared. This is exactly why it's important to have a backups. Many use BitChute for this but it's not the best solution, even it's very good for it being decentralized, it still has some technical flaws. To assure the access to the important information one need to take some steps, such as uploading it to the several services and also host it on the servers that are not placed at the countries that have some laws in place for possible take-downs or such things.

Unfortunately this is the reality we are living in at the moment.

Relying on YT only is not the way if you are not having channel that is about consumerism and bling-bling ...
Yes. Unfortunately, yes. It makes me angry sometimes in the middle of the night and I don't sleep. Sigh. Just need the USA to make mushrooms legal and maybe things would change. IDK.
YouTube Amanita Dreamer