How are you?
What is your current situation?
Are you anxious? Can we help?
Are you on natural meds/pharma meds?
Anyone going to recreational dose?
Are you doing anything entertaining?
Is anyone else sick?
I'm happy you're here.
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

Damian
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Happy Social Distancing

Post by Damian » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:33 pm

Working full time from home in the UK - i work in the healthcare sector so ive been mental busy - shops have been cleaned out of food, toilet rolls, paracetamol, flour, soap, etc and its all getting a little crazy. Closing the schools friday. Heard the army going into London by the weekend. Nobody i know sick yet but its a matter of time - some with coughs but nobody really ill yet. Italy is really suffering - 475 deaths today and over 300 prev 2 days. Must be carnage. People are starting to get pretty stressed.

Worried about parents - my dad is an at risk with various ailments and a smoker plus they are both over 70... hope we all come out the other side.

This will change the world forever. I can see our freedom being compromised. Just depends how long it takes to get shut of this and then get better prepared for the next one that will inevitably come after it - how long after who knows but its a matter of time.

porcino

Post by porcino » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:22 pm

Hy there
Hope you're doing better. I'm now for ten days at home... Hope i can start working on Monday again. It's getting boring. Reading, surfing and so on. And of course watching your channel
And I learned a lot. Thanks for your work. And I appreciate it very much!
Take care

PS tryed to send a photo, didn't succeed
These users thanked the author porcino for the post:
amanitadreamer

Amanda32

Post by Amanda32 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:04 pm

I’m so anxious and not sleeping even with sleeping meds

Zami

Post by Zami » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:21 pm

Hi. I am Sami from Sweden a guy 34 years old
I work in real estate cleaning 4h a day. 5 days a week.
Liveing with my girlfriend and our cat.
Yes i'm curious and hope to find some guidance before my start of medication on amarita muscaria.
At the moment I eat prescription medicine called Duloxetine 60mg 1 tablet in the morning. for nerve pain. and 40mg Theralen to the evening for improved sleep.
I read about the positive / negative effects of amarita muscaria and im curious to give it a shot, have just placed an order for dried mushrooms and they will probably arrive next week. my idea is to microdose it. maybe I'll try r recreational dose later on, after trying for a couple of months and feel ready.
I have only one experience of mushrooms before and that trip was not very nice and then I said to myself never again .. but it was about 20 dried (Psilocybe semilanceata) not amarita.

thanks for letting me take part of this forum.
here is a lot of useful information for me to find on the hunt for my medicine.
my hope is to get rid of all my prescription medicine completely.

Mat

Post by Mat » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:57 pm

Hi I'm from the uk and live in sheffield was just watching ur European trip report and I totally agree with what ur saying the effect is very different to in America they do seem to almost be more childish but they also seen to be more extreme like a child can be playfull or very straight to the point almost again like a child is I have traveled about around the world trying the different types and effects they bo seem to have there own personality from region to region also I have noticed where u pick them effects differently from rural to urban urban seem to be more hectic rough wilst rural softer almost wiser odd but iv just found ur posts and I love what ur doing and will follow ur site I'm mat by the way 33 male hence name lol

Mat

Post by Mat » Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:07 pm

Does any one pick them or do they order iv noticed picking them seems to be more personal to effect any one else agree I like to sit with them talk to them about my concerns what I want from them and if they can teach me or help I also eat one fresh wilst there also I visit same spot over there growth as like friends noticed it realy effect the trip could be pure placebo or I like to think they understand relate since iv related with them it a beautiful experience picking visiting them they are truly magic and very unige any views picking and effect would be interesting to compare

Mat

Post by Mat » Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:08 pm

Does any one pick them or do they order iv noticed picking them seems to be more personal to effect any one else agree I like to sit with them talk to them about my concerns what I want from them and if they can teach me or help I also eat one fresh wilst there also I visit same spot over there growth as like friends noticed it realy effect the trip could be pure placebo or I like to think they understand relate since iv related with them it a beautiful experience picking visiting them they are truly magic and very unige any views picking and effect would be interesting to compare

Kill_blind_elite

Post by Kill_blind_elite » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:35 am

Hope you all stay safe!!!

NMNAT2

Post by NMNAT2 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:56 pm

Anyone else fed up with this situation? I'm sick and tired that our basic rights and freedoms have been taken away and for some reason majority of people is OK with it! Especially when there is no need for anything like this.

We need to get our normal lives going like yesterday. Everything is a mess and people don't revolt ...
^
chr1:183,248,237-183,418,380