Feel free to discuss what you want.
Donn

Re: Happy Social Distancing

Post by Donn » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:36 pm

We're not good at complex problems.

NMNAT2

Post by NMNAT2 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:25 am

I'll just leave this here and mods can mod if need be ...

Very important video everyone should watch and digest ... we need to get our rights and freedoms back!

^
chr1:183,248,237-183,418,380

Donn

Post by Donn » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:26 pm

What specifically are we supposed to find out here? I'm not going to watch 2 hours of video, just on the premise that there might be something in it I need to know.

AliceTetzlaff
Has thanked: 0

Post by AliceTetzlaff » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:23 am

I must confess: As an Introvert personality I was enjoying the shut down here till today. During the last 3 - 4 weeks it was realy silent, a few cars and no aircraft noise.
I think the shut downs could be a chance to figure out what is realy important for personal happiness remote from mindless consumption of useless things.

We are allowed to go for a walk, so I used to be in the Forest or riding with my bike. Books are always good.

But I am with you, NMNAT2, I observe everyday. Here in Germany some crazy stuff is going on. One lawyer, who tried to go against the prohibition of assembly in the case of protest marches is in a psychatry now, forced by the pollice... Same happened with a doctor in Austria.. . I try not to worry so much, cause the things your attention is upon are getting bigger... .

Hope you all staying sane and healthy.