Smoking Aminita Side Effects?

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Lambcult

Smoking Aminita Side Effects?

Post by Lambcult » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:36 am

A couple nights ago a friend and I decided to make Aminita tea. I'm a reoccurring viewer of Aminata Dreamer. Watching her smoking Aminita video I wondered if it affects the lungs or something in some way negatively. As an occasional marijuana user I ask because I once got moldy marijuana and had to throw it out. Aminita is already a fungus so this is where my concern enters.
These users thanked the author Lambcult for the post (total 2):
Zamisplitpartone
Only Loser Fall In Love

Lambcult

Re: Smoking Aminita Side Effects?

Post by Lambcult » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:11 am

Testing to see if this post is live
Last edited by Lambcult on Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Only Loser Fall In Love

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:42 pm

Lambcult wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:36 am
A couple nights ago a friend and I decided to make Aminita tea. I'm a reoccurring viewer of Aminata Dreamer. Watching her smoking Aminita video I wondered if it affects the lungs or something in some way negatively. As an occasional marijuana user I ask because I once got moldy marijuana and had to throw it out. Aminita is already a fungus so this is where my concern enters.
There are many different kinds of fungus, just being a mushroom doesn't mean it can hurt your lungs. Some fungi can but most mushrooms wouldn't. There are actually some studies that hint that amanita might be good for the lungs, easing symptoms of asthma and opening airways. I left the links to those studies in the description of my video on amanita and corona virus.
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post:
Lambcult
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

Iqbefriad
Has thanked: 0

Post by Iqbefriad » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:08 am

Also might be worth mentioning that you can quite easily make a smokable resin in case you are worried about getting active spores in your lungs :)
These users thanked the author Iqbefriad for the post:
splitpartone

splitpartone
Been thanked: 0

Post by splitpartone » Sun May 03, 2020 12:21 pm

Iqbefriad wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:08 am
Also might be worth mentioning that you can quite easily make a smokable resin in case you are worried about getting active spores in your lungs :)
Ooooo I'd love to know more about making resin!

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Tue May 05, 2020 3:07 am

Well shit. That video got taken down by YT. There was a commenter who said that it was irresponsible of me to smoke it and call it "research" and that it was dangerous. I tried to be kind but firm and eventually he went away. Funny how that video got a strike 2 days later. I will move it to patreon now along with the others I am migrating. I might try to start another channel also.
I would also like to know about the resin.
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post (total 2):
SkaldicMeadandSomasplitpartone
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

SkaldicMeadandSoma
Been thanked: 0

Post by SkaldicMeadandSoma » Tue May 05, 2020 4:39 am

Most regrettable about the YT video. I watched it several times and it was not in the category of the thousands of ''watch us get high'' vids that are everywhere on YouTube. There was one segment where you were actually speaking for the mushrooms, detailing the difference in spirit of the New World variety cf. Old World. It was nothing less than oracular, possessed of great authority, substance, and authenticity. I am appalled that it was removed. I know you latter made a compendium video of other such moments but left out that particular segment. I cannot encourage you enough to rescue (and thus preserve) the segment to which I allude here (it was during the segment screen marked ''45 minutes in''). Note: this is not the 45 minute mark on the video itself, which was titled ''Rough Ride'' if memory serves. Frankly, I think this was a case of a campaign of jealousy carried to obsessive lengths. You have at least one competitor on the A. Muscaria YT niche (wholly derivative and utterly lacking in art, science, or even humor). He will never be the voice of The Great Mother (and I do not mean in any way to accuse him of being behind all this). Rather, I am just proposing that you are breaking new ground on your channel (just the vids proposing that the mushroom may be an aid in quitting benzodiazepines were inspired), and you are going to encounter resistance, more's the pity. But you have generated a great momentum and are the way of the future. I have no doubt you shall succeed and help many people in the process.