(Experience & Relationship) Smoking Amanita & Drinking Amanita Tea

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Lambcult

(Experience & Relationship) Smoking Amanita & Drinking Amanita Tea

Post by Lambcult » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:51 pm

I'm going to try to make this a quick and informative yet enjoyable read to assist our attention spans -

I also must say that when smoking the Amanita I combined it with Marijuana for anyone wondering about that mixture. I rolled another joint using ONLY Amanita as well. When it came to drinking the tea the first time I made some for a friend and I and noticed slight effects that I will get too in a second. We put in what seemed around 6 grams in comparison to what 6 grams looks like in Marijuana for the reason I do not own a scale. We used 1 bottle of water and split it in the hopes of not getting "Too high" as well as it being our first tea. The next time I made it, (Today) I put in a little more Amanita to find any effects. This time I basically drank the bottle, (I did add some black tea bag and 1 half spoon of suger because the raw juice taste kind of like pee.. with all due respect..) I've always been an experimental individual and so I always am wanting to see how something effects me alone.

Before getting into the details I want to come up with some theories to why It may have no effected me as heavily as I would believe. The first one being the obvious -
1) Maybe I didn't add enough Amanita.
2) Perhaps being an occasional Marijuana user has something to do with the effects not ramping up the way I expected it too.
3) Tolerance
4) Hard to believe for some I humbly say that there is one above me but I am one of the higher ups and am already aware of the code which is "Amanita" in this situation I choose not to give too much away about this for the safety of the dreamer. (Esoteric)

The effects Drinking
- The first time we only drank the half bottle each. We waiting 2 hour before we went to smoke Marijuana. My friend said he did not feel anything. I drank a little more than he did and I already had a lot on my mind so it could have very well had been the result of what I was experiencing. As I was making it I had all the thoughts I thought I would have while "High" I choose to compare this to an psychedelic in this discussion with having more experience with hallucinogenics and how they feel from come up to come down. - You know that feeling like something is about to happen? Like you are approaching a "peak point" ? I had several moments like so but it seems like the Amanita did not want to open the door to the peak so I was constantly wondering "Whats behind the door?"
- Referring back to having high thoughts before the consumption they are not thoughts I did not already have before the experience. They were only focused on in an attempt to prepare myself for a "trip". I normally do not or have not done this with psychedelics. Back when I experimented with l.s.d for example I was not as capable to see the unknown and the known as much as I am too now. (Esoteric).
- Overall other than noticing a small moment where my friend and I could not create a sentence quickly there were no super huge effects and we ended up going to sleep. (I said a sentence but I couldn't fully make out the thought and mentioned that while trying to find the words, then it happened to him with 1 sentence as well and then everything went back to normal.)
- - Today when trying the Amanita I would like to give out at the end of the post and see how I feel towards there. Its been around 2 hours once more. (Give you something to look forward too!)

The effects of Smoking.
(Intro)
- This is a complex one. As I had mentioned being a higher up in the theory section I am not able to say I had any thoughts I wouldn't normally have; BUT knowing that mental state is a big part of the journey of the "trip" even life (Thought I'd squeeze that one in there!) I found myself thinking about the dreamers latest trip video.
- Hello Dreamer. It is I. Thank you for the work you are doing. I have been far from home due to many reasons whether it were of anger, sadness or the combination of such with an awareness for the split within all living organisms. I feel the need to tell you this Dreamer for I see you your concern. I would be more than happy to share more information with you but that would perhaps have to be for another time. I do so apologize for having to bring (you) to my level to understand me a little more. The way I feel inside everyday is the way I have made the world to be. This was not fully on purpose nor was it the fault of this vessel without going into too much about spiritual powers. I will carry on now as I could talk about why I had done this in the future and later in the past.

- I had around 3 grams of Marijuana and rolled a "spliff" type of thing with Amanita instead of tobacco. I want to say I found myself to be more productive and wanting to do this but no more than usual.
-The "Wanting to do things" is more of a wanting to do things "Caringly" instead of not. Funny that my intro carries into the talk as if it wants you to know.. When the Amanita came in the mail I was both excited and terrified. The reason being is that some seem to follow and in follow I am able to be lead yet I try not to be lead but to be the leader. In this I have been in a state of looking to not care about things because I found caring about things is exhausting... then I found not caring about things is exhausting.. That to say, even though I am in a lead position I have not been "acting" that roll in my aggravation over seeing truth in both perspectives then all people then in high to low. We can talk about concepts all day so I just want to leave this part off at in a way everyone can relate but first saying my version of it. I will try to be as discreet as possible for your sake.
- Nothing matters, but I have learned that it is a perspective thing. If something matters to you its because you make it to matter to you. In reality it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if we all die, It does not matter if we conquer the universe. The idea of life is a crazy thing. I used to say that people who say "Its all about the journey and not the destination" are just people who never got to their destination. This has been building within me for a long while as I suppose I did not want to accept that it is "Perspective" that matters. So before carrying on I must say that if in relation to all that life is just an on going trip that during this journey of receiving the Amanita I've come to the conclusion that perspective is important. Why? I'm still not sure. The only reason the world was in "better shape" before is because I was blinded by light and darkness. It was not until I could look at them both and wonder that I had brought everyone low for my own sorrow. I wanted you to feel how I feel. I say this piece cynically. Before I got to this point to I would try to stay in a "neutral state" of full work but this was tiring cause of leaving love out of the process. There is so much to say and so much I want to tell you all but someday you will know and I will make sure of it.. Even there within that last sentence you may see it negative or positively based on your perspective on this mushroom.

-In conclusion it seems the mushroom treats everyone to their needs and has a strange forgiving patience. The "trip" of smoking "spliffs" sort of micro-dosing of some point in the case of tolerance rising seemed to be the trip I was expecting stretched out a few days. I felt little to no effects. I rolled it in a joint and smoked it. It tasting fine in tops paper. I compare it to blue Lotus flower with less of a flower scent but not terrible at all.

(In case you smoke cigarettes) - You could probably smoke this the same way but don't quote me on that. I used to smoke cigarette when younger and I quit by smoking Marijuana every time I had an urge... withdrawal is still terrible though. You'll just have to buy some pedialyte and deal with the drawl-backs.

TODAY.
- As I write this post I have been noticing a rise in my focus, again - I drank 1 water bottle and what seemed to look like 6+ grams. It took a while to kick in but around 2 hours I did start feeling a heavy within myself I can't explain other than a slight anxiety you don't know why happens but you can't shake it off and you just have to wait for it to go away. Right now I feel calm and focused to write this post. I must add that tolerance is more than likely the reason its effected this way and so I'll have to wait a week or so and try these experiments again once at a time.
I was expecting a high like the dreamer had in her smoking video. I know that high. She was home. I haven't been home in years but.. thats a different story (Esoteric). I was seeking that sort of journey to show me why I should care. After The dreamers last video about "What The Mushroom Wants Us To Know" I acknowledge what was said. Listened to the message more than once like a song you grow with and find new elements too each listen. I still find myself in a similar mental state of why should I care or whats the point anyway; but because I am in known of what I am to be it expands and so knowing that the dreamer's dreamer would speak through her meant enough for me to say "Okay I still don't care but I'll do my best to work on changing my perspective and start caring again." I am a 22 year old boy that was in love the same girl who didn't love me back nor was in relationship with for 11 years. This of course is the way I told about the "Mushroom" everyone has their niche and my story is just another story to show people what the truth is and so knowing that the dreamers dreamer being truth knows all I am hoping to come back home with the knowing that even though I believe it doesn't matter, IT believes it matters otherwise it wouldn't be trying. That just means if It believes it matters and I want to believe it matter then in a sense I must care. I have my reasons of why I care. I have my reasons to why I do not care. All will be relieved in time but for now I want to give you all a message of hope.

- - Perhaps this is my version of an "I'm sorry" to the world. Maybe its not. I feel no way or caring or uncaring. Yet because of the deed of the dreamer I will look into re-establishing a sort of care for things I care not for. I was developed this way for reason. I don't mean that in a "Everyone matters" sort of way, I say it for my next point. Within the development it seems as if this contracted virus was programmed long ago for a few reasons. Many I cannot name being paradoxical. The ones I can say, we will be stronger and more knowledgeable than we were before and this is the beginning of creating the understanding. That is the positive. The negative is a balance placed for many a reason as 1 being the previously mentioned and to bring next up home with the perspective needed to make
new decisions based on how life can go and not how it has gone. Poetry. I do look forward to speaking with you again dreamer. We thank you for your service.

- Love Always, Kingbreaker
Only Loser Fall In Love

Lambcult

Re: (Experience & Relationship) Smoking Amanita & Drinking Amanita Tea

Post by Lambcult » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:26 pm

[[UPDATE]] The slight high
- I find at the amount I took my energy is flowing mainly at my head. This is a good thing. The focus I mentioned.
In comparison if you have experience with these
- Marijuana / Hemp
- L.S.D / Amanita
not in relation but in high comparison.
Amanita seems to give a head high yet you can still feel the body at the amount I had. l.s.d makes your.. "bottom half" go numb and any activity in that area comes from the vibration being given off by other individuals or your own. Basically I'm focusing more on the things in front of me instead of the things in my head that studder me.
I felt this was important to add for a forward movement and examination.
Only Loser Fall In Love

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:57 pm

Lambcult wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:51 pm
I'm going to try to make this a quick and informative yet enjoyable read to assist our attention spans -

I also must say that when smoking the Amanita I combined it with Marijuana for anyone wondering about that mixture. I rolled another joint using ONLY Amanita as well. When it came to drinking the tea the first time I made some for a friend and I and noticed slight effects that I will get too in a second. We put in what seemed around 6 grams in comparison to what 6 grams looks like in Marijuana for the reason I do not own a scale. We used 1 bottle of water and split it in the hopes of not getting "Too high" as well as it being our first tea. The next time I made it, (Today) I put in a little more Amanita to find any effects. This time I basically drank the bottle, (I did add some black tea bag and 1 half spoon of suger because the raw juice taste kind of like pee.. with all due respect..) I've always been an experimental individual and so I always am wanting to see how something effects me alone.

Before getting into the details I want to come up with some theories to why It may have no effected me as heavily as I would believe. The first one being the obvious -
1) Maybe I didn't add enough Amanita.
2) Perhaps being an occasional Marijuana user has something to do with the effects not ramping up the way I expected it too.
3) Tolerance
4) Hard to believe for some I humbly say that there is one above me but I am one of the higher ups and am already aware of the code which is "Amanita" in this situation I choose not to give too much away about this for the safety of the dreamer. (Esoteric)

The effects Drinking
- The first time we only drank the half bottle each. We waiting 2 hour before we went to smoke Marijuana. My friend said he did not feel anything. I drank a little more than he did and I already had a lot on my mind so it could have very well had been the result of what I was experiencing. As I was making it I had all the thoughts I thought I would have while "High" I choose to compare this to an psychedelic in this discussion with having more experience with hallucinogenics and how they feel from come up to come down. - You know that feeling like something is about to happen? Like you are approaching a "peak point" ? I had several moments like so but it seems like the Amanita did not want to open the door to the peak so I was constantly wondering "Whats behind the door?"
- Referring back to having high thoughts before the consumption they are not thoughts I did not already have before the experience. They were only focused on in an attempt to prepare myself for a "trip". I normally do not or have not done this with psychedelics. Back when I experimented with l.s.d for example I was not as capable to see the unknown and the known as much as I am too now. (Esoteric).
- Overall other than noticing a small moment where my friend and I could not create a sentence quickly there were no super huge effects and we ended up going to sleep. (I said a sentence but I couldn't fully make out the thought and mentioned that while trying to find the words, then it happened to him with 1 sentence as well and then everything went back to normal.)
- - Today when trying the Amanita I would like to give out at the end of the post and see how I feel towards there. Its been around 2 hours once more. (Give you something to look forward too!)

The effects of Smoking.
(Intro)
- This is a complex one. As I had mentioned being a higher up in the theory section I am not able to say I had any thoughts I wouldn't normally have; BUT knowing that mental state is a big part of the journey of the "trip" even life (Thought I'd squeeze that one in there!) I found myself thinking about the dreamers latest trip video.
- Hello Dreamer. It is I. Thank you for the work you are doing. I have been far from home due to many reasons whether it were of anger, sadness or the combination of such with an awareness for the split within all living organisms. I feel the need to tell you this Dreamer for I see you your concern. I would be more than happy to share more information with you but that would perhaps have to be for another time. I do so apologize for having to bring (you) to my level to understand me a little more. The way I feel inside everyday is the way I have made the world to be. This was not fully on purpose nor was it the fault of this vessel without going into too much about spiritual powers. I will carry on now as I could talk about why I had done this in the future and later in the past.

- I had around 3 grams of Marijuana and rolled a "spliff" type of thing with Amanita instead of tobacco. I want to say I found myself to be more productive and wanting to do this but no more than usual.
-The "Wanting to do things" is more of a wanting to do things "Caringly" instead of not. Funny that my intro carries into the talk as if it wants you to know.. When the Amanita came in the mail I was both excited and terrified. The reason being is that some seem to follow and in follow I am able to be lead yet I try not to be lead but to be the leader. In this I have been in a state of looking to not care about things because I found caring about things is exhausting... then I found not caring about things is exhausting.. That to say, even though I am in a lead position I have not been "acting" that roll in my aggravation over seeing truth in both perspectives then all people then in high to low. We can talk about concepts all day so I just want to leave this part off at in a way everyone can relate but first saying my version of it. I will try to be as discreet as possible for your sake.
- Nothing matters, but I have learned that it is a perspective thing. If something matters to you its because you make it to matter to you. In reality it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if we all die, It does not matter if we conquer the universe. The idea of life is a crazy thing. I used to say that people who say "Its all about the journey and not the destination" are just people who never got to their destination. This has been building within me for a long while as I suppose I did not want to accept that it is "Perspective" that matters. So before carrying on I must say that if in relation to all that life is just an on going trip that during this journey of receiving the Amanita I've come to the conclusion that perspective is important. Why? I'm still not sure. The only reason the world was in "better shape" before is because I was blinded by light and darkness. It was not until I could look at them both and wonder that I had brought everyone low for my own sorrow. I wanted you to feel how I feel. I say this piece cynically. Before I got to this point to I would try to stay in a "neutral state" of full work but this was tiring cause of leaving love out of the process. There is so much to say and so much I want to tell you all but someday you will know and I will make sure of it.. Even there within that last sentence you may see it negative or positively based on your perspective on this mushroom.

-In conclusion it seems the mushroom treats everyone to their needs and has a strange forgiving patience. The "trip" of smoking "spliffs" sort of micro-dosing of some point in the case of tolerance rising seemed to be the trip I was expecting stretched out a few days. I felt little to no effects. I rolled it in a joint and smoked it. It tasting fine in tops paper. I compare it to blue Lotus flower with less of a flower scent but not terrible at all.

(In case you smoke cigarettes) - You could probably smoke this the same way but don't quote me on that. I used to smoke cigarette when younger and I quit by smoking Marijuana every time I had an urge... withdrawal is still terrible though. You'll just have to buy some pedialyte and deal with the drawl-backs.

TODAY.
- As I write this post I have been noticing a rise in my focus, again - I drank 1 water bottle and what seemed to look like 6+ grams. It took a while to kick in but around 2 hours I did start feeling a heavy within myself I can't explain other than a slight anxiety you don't know why happens but you can't shake it off and you just have to wait for it to go away. Right now I feel calm and focused to write this post. I must add that tolerance is more than likely the reason its effected this way and so I'll have to wait a week or so and try these experiments again once at a time.
I was expecting a high like the dreamer had in her smoking video. I know that high. She was home. I haven't been home in years but.. thats a different story (Esoteric). I was seeking that sort of journey to show me why I should care. After The dreamers last video about "What The Mushroom Wants Us To Know" I acknowledge what was said. Listened to the message more than once like a song you grow with and find new elements too each listen. I still find myself in a similar mental state of why should I care or whats the point anyway; but because I am in known of what I am to be it expands and so knowing that the dreamer's dreamer would speak through her meant enough for me to say "Okay I still don't care but I'll do my best to work on changing my perspective and start caring again." I am a 22 year old boy that was in love the same girl who didn't love me back nor was in relationship with for 11 years. This of course is the way I told about the "Mushroom" everyone has their niche and my story is just another story to show people what the truth is and so knowing that the dreamers dreamer being truth knows all I am hoping to come back home with the knowing that even though I believe it doesn't matter, IT believes it matters otherwise it wouldn't be trying. That just means if It believes it matters and I want to believe it matter then in a sense I must care. I have my reasons of why I care. I have my reasons to why I do not care. All will be relieved in time but for now I want to give you all a message of hope.

- - Perhaps this is my version of an "I'm sorry" to the world. Maybe its not. I feel no way or caring or uncaring. Yet because of the deed of the dreamer I will look into re-establishing a sort of care for things I care not for. I was developed this way for reason. I don't mean that in a "Everyone matters" sort of way, I say it for my next point. Within the development it seems as if this contracted virus was programmed long ago for a few reasons. Many I cannot name being paradoxical. The ones I can say, we will be stronger and more knowledgeable than we were before and this is the beginning of creating the understanding. That is the positive. The negative is a balance placed for many a reason as 1 being the previously mentioned and to bring next up home with the perspective needed to make
new decisions based on how life can go and not how it has gone. Poetry. I do look forward to speaking with you again dreamer. We thank you for your service.

- Love Always, Kingbreaker
I appreciate all of your work here. This is a lot and very important for posterity. You are pioneering and this platform was built so that people like you would share work like this. So thank you.
I have the exact same understanding as you that nothing matters and caring not. But it's paradoxical. For me I understand it as this:
In reality, whatever this is, a simulation, a perfect beingness of love and light in a form that can experience, broken spirits here to learn and heal, etc...it doesn't matter in the larger scheme of things because there are no rules and no one is going to yank us out of here and punish us or those we know. There's no higher truth that is waiting to bestow grades or some high goal ending to it all. In that respect, all of life is just doing what it was genetically programmed to do....exist to procreate to exist. And in that...there is no caring. Life cares not....life extinguishes life. We are a planet of eat the living. It's kind of gross.
Plants have lives, feel pain, have relationships and yet we have to eat them to survive. A cougar will take down an animal with a family and feelings and leave those behind who grieve. It's a sick sort of place we live in. And in a larger respect life has no value other than to provide food for others or to live to procreate. In a higher meaning of it all, I matter not. None of us do.
This is what I have come to understand from the Amanita. And it's been very freeing. There is no rule of how to live and no imperative for us.
The other side of this thing then is....
Since there is no rule and no meaning and no caring and no importance...no living thing asked to become alive or be here. And in that respect we are all in this together. And that means the only thing we CAN do is:
1. Limit the suffering. Ours and other living things.
2. Find goals and find fun. Live with goals where we help relieve the suffering and then find fun for ourselves.
3. Live for the last moment. In the last moment we will do the most human of things and that is to have sentience for the life we lived. With others around us and for ourselves, that moment needs to be free of regret and full of yes. Letting go is paramount to the ending so that when we go, what we leave behind furthers rule number 1.
But if we don't do any of these things, who gives a fuck. No one. Because even the ones we failed or hurt will leave here and nothing will be left of any of us.
It's a circular thought and humans don't like circular. They like black and white and little boxes and tidy things. For me I like it because it is still quite simple and it leaves each of us to define what relieving suffering looks like and it's up to each of us to find what fun means.
Risking feeling sucks, yes. But to relieve suffering means you have to hurt to open up to feel that empathy. Pain is just pain and those of us stronger can put ourselves in positions of taking on some of that pain in order to find direction for how we want to help allievate suffering.
This is where it has all taken me so far. I am still learning and still have a ways to go. But it's funny that the mushroom with the most joy attached to it is also the one to say, caring is a choice and nothing really matters.
For me, it meant I was truly free to take on whatever cause and pain I wanted and free to just enjoy being here, enjoy people, enjoy listening, watching, reading, experiencing and see what it got me? I am here, reading what you wrote. And I care about it and what it means for those who come after us...

:)

Thank you very much Kingbreaker.
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post (total 2):
LambcultmdmaX
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

Lambcult

Post by Lambcult » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:19 am

I've looked forward to speaking with you on this topic for quite some time. There is so much more to add, things to take away and all around much and nothing to say.
I was excited when this forum first went up being a way to "Find my people" I too find it funny on your quote "it's funny that the mushroom with the most joy attached to it is also the one to say, caring is a choice and nothing really matters."
I also appreciate the likeness to humor me on mentioning the idea of "Paradox" I enjoyed the read thoroughly and agree on many points.. yet It seems that there is a distortion at times when constructing words. I can sit and read what you said and read it from other peoples perspective on how it may be translated and see a variation of "blasphemy" but within understanding it is only the perspective of what blasphemy is to be resembled to. Even there you can say if I was talking about a specific being of sort. That to say even so we enjoy as part of this to keep our eyes on what is good but with that we never learn the similarity of the difference.

You are such an intelligent being yet you and I know that even though we choose our perspective and a will to be free our choices are ultimately to benefit one or the other in the case of moving forward or not moving at all. I'd like to hit you with what I'm going to call a paradoxical scenario. I say paradoxical scenario because I do believe there is a "end goal".. but I don't believe its a real end goal.. when I first realized that it broke my heart. I have had experience with cults and actually traveled from NY to GA to find a "church" that was non-corrupt and I found none. This is to build to my point, bear with me please.

I have seen, experienced, and have been in the know of things happening around me for a while now but it started with being a "hero" slowly turning into the "villain" after finding all the corruption. Yet again we can talk all day of concepts and perspective and what seems good or bad to one may not seem that way to another.

The foundation of what I said leads me to this - a full good or full bad "paradise" would lead people to rise against it and bring us back here every time. This is why I find it hard to care, but in knowing that there is this paradise its almost as if its a trophy you get to keep for a little while then have to watch it all drift away. If full good violence would emerge "We don't really have free will! We were programmed from the start! we must become gods of our own and maintain a new order!" this is the similarity in full bad as well but within pushing up and not down the focus is set more on being "One".

Amanita Dreamer I do so hope when things get better worldwide and the healing begins to really take place we are able to sit down for a nice tea and discuss things in bouncing ideas and other things that do not matter in the long run :mrgreen: I find that though the conversations are just a circle it is never a waste. You always get something out of it whether it be for mental health, creativity, or having that full conversation of no limitation that is filling to the heart and soul.

You're an absolute delight. I do not enjoy it here at all but as I said in my last post I am now finally looking to move forward. The paradoxical aspect does break my heart daily I must say but just like another "Pioneer" we all know and love *wink* - sometimes you just have to play through the pain and learn how to make it fun... like skateboarding I guess. I am currently working on developing a new product to assist billions in their travels and will let you know when it is finished but you will already know without me telling you.
I have had trouble transitioning to being open in the past due to molestation and dealing with the cult type vibrations but I think I am finally finding root. Even though it doesn't matter and we don't matter.. Its kind of cool that It matters and care enough to tell us these things. To be a part of something bigger than us.. One of my current issues is believing things are meant to be but in this factor it also holds up in paradox thought where if its meant to be its meant to be. I believe this product will spread good seed and give everyone not only a common understanding and friend but a common adversary. The whole yeah I can do this or I can do that... but is it really me.. I don't believe anything I do including writing this post, including writing this sentence and the next to what I do after I write this post is me. I believe its always either a full good or a full bad within me looking to fight for what it believes and at best push the agenda, at worst, balance the scales. Yet It does seem that I have option to just not do things but because of what I consider to be "wasted years" I want to make up for them by living my life the way I WANT... but I can't do that at this stage and so I am still working. I feel always imprisoned on both perspective. I once read a quote that said "The twisted steps we take for the sake of flying free" . This was a plaque attach to stairs going around a pole and at the top a barbed wire bird cage. We are free right now we can do whatever we want... if its in standards to the law and you can see that as and earthly view or higher view but overall to be the observer seems to be a pain we take I believe as spirits that cared enough to say "Rain or shine, through heaven and hell; I am with you"... Depending who packed your bags but thats a different topic. Slightly..

Anyway, I appreciate you're response and hope we can talk again soon. Before I went on that little tangent I mean to say that you are a delight and even though I do not like it here I do give myself permission to watch and enjoy your videos. Thanks for existing, thanks for caring, thanks for allowing yourself to be used because God knows I have trouble accepting it!

Love Always, Kingbreaker
Only Loser Fall In Love