Hello and thank you!

Feel free to discuss what you want.
M1557
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Hello and thank you!

Post by M1557 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:03 am

Just wanted to briefly introduce myself and give a massive thanks for creating such a wealth of information.

I’m actually completely new to amanita muscaria.

My partner and I were doing a little bit of walking around our property during lock down. looking at some of the strange and beautiful looking mushrooms we have all around us in New Zealand.

It got me wondering what sort of psilocybin might be around us.
Turns out there is quite a decent variety over here!

We talked about it a little and we both strangely had a really good night sleep, both of us dreaming about mushrooms!

So off we went the next morning! Specifically looking for p. Semilanceata, we decided to head out to some local pine plantations and have a scout.

This might sound a little crazy....
But we pointed to an area, pulled up and parked.
Not even 5 minutes into our hunt we find this massive clearing that was littered with these massive red mushrooms with little white spots. It was almost like we were drawn directly to them!
I’m not a super spiritual person, but this is the easiest way I can explain our luck...

I was somewhat familiar with the species from an episode of Hamilton’s pharmacopoeia... did a little googling and searching the Facebook groups, which led me to your videos!

In 2 days you have thought me what I am dealing with, how to prepare it in a well researched and educated manner and how to approach this wit care and respect.
In a world of people yelling “No! Bad!” You were a beautiful contrast.

I’m glad I found your videos and I look forward to being a part of your community!

NMNAT2

Re: Hello and thank you!

Post by NMNAT2 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:43 am

M1557 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:03 am
I’m glad I found your videos and I look forward to being a part of your community!
We all are glad we found Amanita Dreamer's videos and this forum :)

Welcome to the community!
^
chr1:183,248,237-183,418,380