First time | microdosing | questions! :)

Feel free to discuss what you want.
sun&moon
Been thanked: 0

First time | microdosing | questions! :)

Post by sun&moon » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:21 pm

Hi all!

I'm completely new to amanita muscaria so I have a few questions :)

Came across some amanita muscaria last week and that's how I found amanita dreamers channel, since this mushroom is complex and had to research before taking. Went picking again at a pine plantation yesterday and had a MASSIVE haul of mushrooms! Going back again soon haha

I took a micro dose yesterday of 0.5g in tea form and felt minimal effects that were a little strange but it felt good. So now that I've got a good amount or mushrooms I want to start microdosing every day and eventually do a rec dose. I'm curious about a few things:

1. Can you microdose every day? I know amanita dreamer waits 10 days before each micro dose so I wasn't sure if, since I haven't been taking it for a long period, I could just jump straight into drinking 0.5g in tea every day will be okay? Do I need to work my way up to that point?

2. Do you build up a tolerance after microdosing for a while?

3. How long do you need to be have microdosing before you can take a rec dose? After the rec dose can you go back to microdosing the next day?

4. What's the easiest / best way to prepare and consume muscaria? Like tea, dried in pill form, smoking etc?

Thanks heaps in advance for your answers it's much appreciated!! (It's been hard to find answers to all my questions online)

amanitadreamer

Re: First time | microdosing | questions! :)

Post by amanitadreamer » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:59 pm

sun&moon wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:21 pm
Hi all!

I'm completely new to amanita muscaria so I have a few questions :)

Came across some amanita muscaria last week and that's how I found amanita dreamers channel, since this mushroom is complex and had to research before taking. Went picking again at a pine plantation yesterday and had a MASSIVE haul of mushrooms! Going back again soon haha

I took a micro dose yesterday of 0.5g in tea form and felt minimal effects that were a little strange but it felt good. So now that I've got a good amount or mushrooms I want to start microdosing every day and eventually do a rec dose. I'm curious about a few things:

1. Can you microdose every day? I know amanita dreamer waits 10 days before each micro dose so I wasn't sure if, since I haven't been taking it for a long period, I could just jump straight into drinking 0.5g in tea every day will be okay? Do I need to work my way up to that point?

2. Do you build up a tolerance after microdosing for a while?

3. How long do you need to be have microdosing before you can take a rec dose? After the rec dose can you go back to microdosing the next day?

4. What's the easiest / best way to prepare and consume muscaria? Like tea, dried in pill form, smoking etc?

Thanks heaps in advance for your answers it's much appreciated!! (It's been hard to find answers to all my questions online)

I made a microdosing video that I thought answered all these questions but recently I am getting the same questions from people so I think I need to make one to answer these questions. I will do that today.
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post:
sun&moon
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

sun&moon

Post by sun&moon » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:39 am

Thank you so much! @amanitadreamer

Sid_Hatrack

Post by Sid_Hatrack » Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:29 pm

I think that would be helpful as well. What I have found is that the title of a video does not always indicate all the information that it contains.

While I like videos because the are more personal and convey emotions the problem I have with them in general, not amanitadreamers specifically, is that without time stamps it is hard to know where the information you want is located. One has to scrub back and forth trying to find where the presenter refers to a specific subject. If the video is 30 minutes long it can be frustrating find the point in the timeline you want. And when you do there is no way to mark it if you want to come back to it later.

Maybe I am old school but I find documents more effective when conveying specific information, like say, a technique or making a recipe.
Last edited by Sid_Hatrack on Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Sid_Hatrack for the post (total 2):
Donnsun&moon

Donn

Post by Donn » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:54 pm

Oh yeah. Videos that are basically just talking remind me of what I believe may be a 17th century quote from Pascal (translated from French) "I have made this [letter] longer than usual because I have not had time to make it shorter."

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:41 pm

Donn wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:54 pm
Oh yeah. Videos that are basically just talking remind me of what I believe may be a 17th century quote from Pascal (translated from French) "I have made this [letter] longer than usual because I have not had time to make it shorter."
Well I can't draw. What would you rather I make :)
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

sun&moon

Post by sun&moon » Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:55 am

Sid_Hatrack wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:29 pm
I think that would be helpful as well. What I have found is that the title of a video does not always indicate all the information that it contains.

While I like videos because the are more personal and convey emotions the problem I have with them in general, not amanitadreamers specifically, is that without time stamps it is hard to know where the information you want is located. One has to scrub back and forth trying to find where the presenter refers to a specific subject. If the video is 30 minutes long it can be frustrating find the point in the timeline you want. And when you do there is no way to mark it if you want to come back to it later.

Maybe I am old school but I find documents more effective when conveying specific information, like say, a technique or making a recipe.
This has been my experience too, that's why I've literally just taken pages of notes haha of all the most helpful info so later on you can just refer to your notes and easily find what you're looking for! I too always find a good piece of info somewhere in one of her videos and so it's helpful to write it down as you go 😊

neptox

Post by neptox » Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:43 am

Hello all!

I'm pretty sure Amanita Dreamer spends enough time and effort providing those great videos.

BUT

I agree that time stamps are very useful especially for long, informative videos.

Luckily, there is a very easy and fast solution for this. Timestamps can be added by simply adding them to the video description or comments in the following format:

03:15 and a short description
01:02:14 and another timestamp

YouTube will auto-convert this into links that you can click to jump to the timestamp in the video.

And the best thing about it, is that everyone can provide timestamps within the comments. So we might help Amanita Dreamer with adding them - if she agrees - and she might copy paste them to the description or just highlight the comment.

AND

YouTube really likes viewers clicking timestamps. Therefore each click counts as 2 views!

I tried it here:

👋
These users thanked the author neptox for the post:
sun&moon
🍄🧙‍♂️

sun&moon

Post by sun&moon » Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:25 am

neptox wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:43 am
Hello all!

I'm pretty sure Amanita Dreamer spends enough time and effort providing those great videos.

BUT

I agree that time stamps are very useful especially for long, informative videos.

Luckily, there is a very easy and fast solution for this. Timestamps can be added by simply adding them to the video description or comments in the following format:

03:15 and a short description
01:02:14 and another timestamp

YouTube will auto-convert this into links that you can click to jump to the timestamp in the video.

And the best thing about it, is that everyone can provide timestamps within the comments. So we might help Amanita Dreamer with adding them - if she agrees - and she might copy paste them to the description or just highlight the comment.

AND

YouTube really likes viewers clicking timestamps. Therefore each click counts as 2 views!

I tried it here:

👋
Thanks for that! That's really helpful will have to try it when I watch a new video 🙌