Moldy Amanita

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Lambcult

Moldy Amanita

Post by Lambcult » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:26 pm

I ordered some Amanita from the shop suggested
Its been a couple weeks and so far I have been smoking it but today I took the rest of my caps and made tea because as I was rolling a joint I found what seemed to be mold. I checked all the caps by digging under the gills and the rim of the mushroom.
On Amanita Dreamers channel I remember her saying she uses the "bad mushrooms" not sure what that means but I'm looking for some clearity. I'm drinking 1 cup today and saving the other one for some other day in the freezer.
Only Loser Fall In Love

amanitadreamer

Re: Moldy Amanita

Post by amanitadreamer » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:55 pm

Lambcult wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:26 pm
I ordered some Amanita from the shop suggested
Its been a couple weeks and so far I have been smoking it but today I took the rest of my caps and made tea because as I was rolling a joint I found what seemed to be mold. I checked all the caps by digging under the gills and the rim of the mushroom.
On Amanita Dreamers channel I remember her saying she uses the "bad mushrooms" not sure what that means but I'm looking for some clearity. I'm drinking 1 cup today and saving the other one for some other day in the freezer.
Sounds like some moisture got into whatever container you had them in. I boil the ones that are going bad and make the tea out of them then freeze it in parts.
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer