Feel free to discuss what you want.
Glointhedark
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Getting NO Reaction to Amanita

Post by Glointhedark » Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:20 am

amanita muscaria wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:46 am
hi. i want to reply to these posts, though i do always get a reaction. if there was someone with a free treasure chest in their home for anyone who knpcks on the door while he´s home, i would be knocking on that door pretty often for a pretty long time. no need to feel completely hopeless, if you have not got anything from a one time use or a week or a month of use. this is not like going grocery shopping. we have not been taught anymore how to think in the way of the mushrooms, they are really different from the way we have been taught how to think, or the way that a synthesized and isolated compound works. you have to have both patience and a complete readiness for strong surprises. i work in a company that mainly works with cbd products from hemp plant, and it is said that one ought to use cbd for 3 months to know how it affects you. some get no effects for a longer while than that, but one day they will have the effects, and those effects can change their lives. i would not see it as a bad thing to try a timeframe of about three months with amanita muscaria. microdosing first for at least a few weeks, and then if one wishes to try recreational use, one can do that after a pause from any type of dosing.

as for me, i´ve been dosing pretty much daily for a year with little problems, i´ve just had to make the dose smaller and smaller throughout months. if i were to have a fullblown recreational dose, i would be probably having a pause before that kind of a use.

Thanks for the post. I will keep trying. I think though I didn't expect instant results by any means, I've just been in a difficult place with nothing seeming to help my situation (although therapy has been useful and I'm grateful for that). Sometimes psychiatrists over the years have seemed visibly frustrated with me because their medications aren't making a difference, which is intimidating, but I don't want to pretend something helps when it doesn't. But anyway, I intend to keep trying. Maybe get a different batch in case what I got wasn't potent. I think I'm a little bit confused on micro-dosing even though I've tried to look up information. Maybe I haven't looked hard enough, or maybe it's just so variable that there's no answer. But I'm wondering how a person knows they've found the right microdose for their body. Because I'm hearing an 1/8 teaspoon, I'm hearing 1 tablespoon, etc. Seems like it varies from person to person. But, at a microdose level are you supposed to feel anything? I know you're not going to "trip" with a microdose, but will there be anything perceptible to indicate that you've taken a dose, or is it all just the gradual effects? Because, if the later, I'm not sure how to tell whether I am taking a good amount for a microdose. When I tried it I was trying to find that spot where it wouldn't be a recreational dose, but at the same time wanted to be able to tell I'd taken something, just so I could kind of figure out where my levels are. Sorry if this is a question that's been answered elsewhere and I overlooked it.

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:35 pm

Glointhedark wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:20 am
amanita muscaria wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:46 am
hi. i want to reply to these posts, though i do always get a reaction. if there was someone with a free treasure chest in their home for anyone who knpcks on the door while he´s home, i would be knocking on that door pretty often for a pretty long time. no need to feel completely hopeless, if you have not got anything from a one time use or a week or a month of use. this is not like going grocery shopping. we have not been taught anymore how to think in the way of the mushrooms, they are really different from the way we have been taught how to think, or the way that a synthesized and isolated compound works. you have to have both patience and a complete readiness for strong surprises. i work in a company that mainly works with cbd products from hemp plant, and it is said that one ought to use cbd for 3 months to know how it affects you. some get no effects for a longer while than that, but one day they will have the effects, and those effects can change their lives. i would not see it as a bad thing to try a timeframe of about three months with amanita muscaria. microdosing first for at least a few weeks, and then if one wishes to try recreational use, one can do that after a pause from any type of dosing.

as for me, i´ve been dosing pretty much daily for a year with little problems, i´ve just had to make the dose smaller and smaller throughout months. if i were to have a fullblown recreational dose, i would be probably having a pause before that kind of a use.

Thanks for the post. I will keep trying. I think though I didn't expect instant results by any means, I've just been in a difficult place with nothing seeming to help my situation (although therapy has been useful and I'm grateful for that). Sometimes psychiatrists over the years have seemed visibly frustrated with me because their medications aren't making a difference, which is intimidating, but I don't want to pretend something helps when it doesn't. But anyway, I intend to keep trying. Maybe get a different batch in case what I got wasn't potent. I think I'm a little bit confused on micro-dosing even though I've tried to look up information. Maybe I haven't looked hard enough, or maybe it's just so variable that there's no answer. But I'm wondering how a person knows they've found the right microdose for their body. Because I'm hearing an 1/8 teaspoon, I'm hearing 1 tablespoon, etc. Seems like it varies from person to person. But, at a microdose level are you supposed to feel anything? I know you're not going to "trip" with a microdose, but will there be anything perceptible to indicate that you've taken a dose, or is it all just the gradual effects? Because, if the later, I'm not sure how to tell whether I am taking a good amount for a microdose. When I tried it I was trying to find that spot where it wouldn't be a recreational dose, but at the same time wanted to be able to tell I'd taken something, just so I could kind of figure out where my levels are. Sorry if this is a question that's been answered elsewhere and I overlooked it.
For me I work with how I've been doing lately. If things are fine, I work with a low dose, the quarter teaspoon. But like right now, I have several stressful things on my plate so I know I'm feeling more amped up bordering on anxiety most of the time so I will go more toward a teaspoon or more. Then, lately I have needed it daily for about a week then as soon as I could back off, I did and it's been 3 days and today I feel an edge that tells me, tonight to dose again.
When I first started I just did every 3 days but after the 3rd one I could feel my body telling me not to and I just waited it out. It would be 5 full days. After that one, 10 days of doing well. At 2 weeks things sort of tanked so I set it at every 2 weeks. And that's where I stayed with the exception of recreationally dosing every few months or so, for my channel.
Until recent world events that was my schedule. But since March I'm back on every 3 days to 5 days.
It teaches you to listen to your inner voice and your own knowledge. Play around with it and try to find your way. There is no right dose. My son can take a tablespoon and feel the way I do with a quarter teaspoon. I have a friend who has used entheogens for a decade and has high tolerance but 2 tablespoons of amanita put him on his ass for hours.
So yeah find your way...
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post:
Arktos
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

Glointhedark

Post by Glointhedark » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:47 pm

Thanks for the reply! I will keep playing around with it, give it time and so forth. It makes sense, between the mushrooms having their own individual differences and our bodies having our own individual differences, that the dose varies. I wonder if weight plays a role as well. I'm not much of a drinker, but, back when I was in college, whenever I decided to drink with friends, I noticed it always took more for me to feel anything, and I've always thought much of that is probably because I'm heavier. I hope you find relief from your stress!

socalgirl723

Post by socalgirl723 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:17 pm

I went through two oz from shamans garden. Its because theyre aged 5 years, theyre not potent anymore. I ordered mine from Amanita Muscaria Shop in Lithuania and the first dose i took a 1/4 cup because i didn't think it'd do anything and it knocked me on my a** lol. I go with 2 to 4 tsp microsdoses now lol. I did get slight effects from the Shamans Garden batch but nothing really noticeable no matter the dose. Also theyre pretty expensive on that website.

tgt1002

Post by tgt1002 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:46 pm

I had success with a very high dose from shamans garden but it was not worth the money it cost. I love that vendor in general but they are not worth it for amanita. I would strongly recommend soma supplies over them for a US vendor.
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
~IDK who said this

tutursel

Post by tutursel » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:38 am

I began using Amanita last summer because I felt your videos were convincing, as well as what i found online, about its ability to help a person with depression and anxiety. i am a weed user habitually for 14 years. I began using Amanita while i had time to meditate for atleast an hour a day during quarantine, and i used it for about two months. my results with meditation and amanita were a sense of a new chapter in my life and a way out of the cycle. i am a survivor of PTSD, depression and anxiety. i am also a practicing witch.

when that was done, i decided i had enough of amanita. there were what i call "hot" or sparkly feelings to it, and it didn't make meditation better sometimes. sometimes i cramped. but the overall change to my attitude and realizations - this brought tears to my eyes. i was able to feel young again (only 32 but still) and felt awake after so much meditation. i felt i had some tools now to work with to manage my mental health, not necessarily with amanita or weed though. i still have that dependancy.

this winter, i have been through a depression. since about september, another one came. i decided it was time to use Amanita again. I took it for three days. I will just say bluntly, it was uncomfrotable and chaotic. i was confused and on two occasions, i experienced a spirit and presence which I have also had in my dreams - while ingesting amanita before bed previously. It was unmistakeable and it has confirmed that I have belief in other entities beyond human / animal / nature.

The experience of three days of microdosing was painful, tingling, sharp, electrical. It felt more like a "Not this time". I am also heavily using marijuana to combat my depression, its how i've coped for years with my PTSD. I have had INTENSE brain fog, apathy, depression and irritability. After my experience with Amanita, my brain fog lifted. I feel that the experience was more conflicting as the Amanita was having to work against the weed levels in me. Maybe that's just my interpretation.

I have made progress and i understand myself alot now, but i have alot of work to do. It was almost like the balance was being set in place. On one hand, I needed euphoria and awakening during the summer... But now that i have to work with I understand, the only thing i get is spiritual work. which is fine, but i will space out my usage of amanita and respectfully give it offerings etc. i will be researching the lore and information about amanita more seriously now and hold dear what i have learned.

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:46 am

tutursel wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:38 am
I began using Amanita last summer because I felt your videos were convincing, as well as what i found online, about its ability to help a person with depression and anxiety. i am a weed user habitually for 14 years. I began using Amanita while i had time to meditate for atleast an hour a day during quarantine, and i used it for about two months. my results with meditation and amanita were a sense of a new chapter in my life and a way out of the cycle. i am a survivor of PTSD, depression and anxiety. i am also a practicing witch.

when that was done, i decided i had enough of amanita. there were what i call "hot" or sparkly feelings to it, and it didn't make meditation better sometimes. sometimes i cramped. but the overall change to my attitude and realizations - this brought tears to my eyes. i was able to feel young again (only 32 but still) and felt awake after so much meditation. i felt i had some tools now to work with to manage my mental health, not necessarily with amanita or weed though. i still have that dependancy.

this winter, i have been through a depression. since about september, another one came. i decided it was time to use Amanita again. I took it for three days. I will just say bluntly, it was uncomfrotable and chaotic. i was confused and on two occasions, i experienced a spirit and presence which I have also had in my dreams - while ingesting amanita before bed previously. It was unmistakeable and it has confirmed that I have belief in other entities beyond human / animal / nature.

The experience of three days of microdosing was painful, tingling, sharp, electrical. It felt more like a "Not this time". I am also heavily using marijuana to combat my depression, its how i've coped for years with my PTSD. I have had INTENSE brain fog, apathy, depression and irritability. After my experience with Amanita, my brain fog lifted. I feel that the experience was more conflicting as the Amanita was having to work against the weed levels in me. Maybe that's just my interpretation.

I have made progress and i understand myself alot now, but i have alot of work to do. It was almost like the balance was being set in place. On one hand, I needed euphoria and awakening during the summer... But now that i have to work with I understand, the only thing i get is spiritual work. which is fine, but i will space out my usage of amanita and respectfully give it offerings etc. i will be researching the lore and information about amanita more seriously now and hold dear what i have learned.
I have found that the amanita do, ask for things in return. I know some people recreate with it and get great results and move along. But many more people say that if the amanita caused an awakening and renewal, there is a sense that they want something in return and so far those people say they are more than happy to give it. It's why the channel exists and I just keep doing what she needs me to do.
Thanks for sharing your experiences. I know those stinging and shock things are the ibotenic and I will get those pretty severely sometimes and other times not at all. And I decarb the same so...maybe they were hotter doses...who knows.
Have you seen my video on the amanita entities?
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

tutursel

Post by tutursel » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:35 am

yes. i did. i felt this was the trickster. thanks for your advice. :)

nathan fancy

Post by nathan fancy » Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:50 pm

HI guys new here, I've been dosing a few nights a week 3g about an hour before bed between 3-5 nights a week. I smoke pot daily , and am using AM for sleep and muscle spasm relief... it's working so well i've taken my muscle relaxer dose in half and am getting sleep for the first time in years... I know people say they aren't getting results if they smoke pot but for myself i'm getting more than i thought I would from it for sure , i haven't tried a larger dose yet , not sure when I will do, but really I couldn't be happier with what i'm getting