Getting NO Reaction to Amanita

Feel free to discuss what you want.
amanitadreamer

Getting NO Reaction to Amanita

Post by amanitadreamer » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:32 pm

This thread is for people who have no reactions to amanita in high doses. I have ideas about why. One is that it's possible that since this controls the GABA system which controls many systems including fight or flight, turning on parts of the brain, the level of function of the peripheral nerves, the speed of digestion, available parts of the brain, muscle spasm or speed and oxygenation among other things, maybe if your levels of everything is normal, perhaps this system is highly guarded and it works to protect it.
Anoter explanation may lie in the spiritual. Perhaps as one viewer has suggested, you must meet it first before you can recreationallly dose it. I felt from the beginiing that I needed to microdose it before doing a large dose. My first large dose was accidental as I was trying to find my microdose. And I know my levels of everything were very messed up. I know the people who wait, live with it, microdose it and need it medicinally or spiritually or emotionally, seem to get very powerful results.
I haven't had any one yet who really needed it who didn't get anything. Also most who get nothing were trying to just recreationally use it without microdosing or needing anything spiritual. One would guess that the mushroom was metering who got in and who didn't. I don't think there's anything like that, judging folks. I recreationally use it and have no issue with that use. BUT maybe those who are desperate, the mushroom knows and doesn't deny. Let me know if I am wrong.
I am just opening this topic. I have good results each use so this is for those of you who don't.

EDIT,this article suggests that high alcohol use makes the brain less sensitive to the selective receptors which muscimol uses...
Uusi‐Oukari M. and Korpi E. R. (1989) Cerebellar GABAA receptor binding and function in vitro in two rat lines developed for high and low alcohol sensitivity. Neurochem. Res. 14, 733–739.
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post (total 3):
ZeeImmewe2rcool
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

Forestfairy

Re: Getting NO Reaction to Amanita

Post by Forestfairy » Mon May 11, 2020 2:29 am

Hi guys!
I was just about to add post regarding NO reaction to Amanitas. I’ve been microdosing for 3 weeks as I suffer from anxiety and depression. I’m extremely happy with the effects after microdosing, I can feel difference and It’s great ☺️ However, I’ve shared my Amanitas with some friends who are also struggling with mental health issues.
Two of ky friends don’t suffer particularly from anxiety/ depression but more complex mental health condition and both of them are regular weed users. Even with increased dose, they didn’t feel anything after taking Amanitas.
Is that possible that weed might affects Its effects due to Its impact on the same neuropaths in brain or maybe it’s because of different diagnosis and/or differences in brain chemistry ?
These users thanked the author Forestfairy for the post:
max

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Mon May 11, 2020 2:34 am

Forestfairy wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 2:29 am
Hi guys!
I was just about to add post regarding NO reaction to Amanitas. I’ve been microdosing for 3 weeks as I suffer from anxiety and depression. I’m extremely happy with the effects after microdosing, I can feel difference and It’s great ☺️ However, I’ve shared my Amanitas with some friends who are also struggling with mental health issues.
Two of ky friends don’t suffer particularly from anxiety/ depression but more complex mental health condition and both of them are regular weed users. Even with increased dose, they didn’t feel anything after taking Amanitas.
Is that possible that weed might affects Its effects due to Its impact on the same neuropaths in brain or maybe it’s because of different diagnosis and/or differences in brain chemistry ?
The last conversation I had about no reaction the guy said he was a heavy weed user. I wonder if this might be a thing. I have been thinking about making a survey and questioning people about different amanita things. If I do I will add this.
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post:
Forestfairy
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
YouTube Amanita Dreamer

earnestpea

Post by earnestpea » Thu May 21, 2020 8:25 am

I appear to be one of the people who doesn't get a reaction (or exceedingly small) with Amanita...

Purpose
- microdosing for mood, general exploration.

Preparation
- drying - excalibur dehydrator at 149F for 6hrs min to cracker dry

forms taken
- tea - as per instructions, used lemontek with citric acid instead of lemon juice. Ended up with about 75ml of liquid.
- smoked - smoking of dried Amanitas, rolled into cigarette (no tobacco, just Amanita)

Dosages
- tea - 5-6 days, 1ml increased each day to 10ml (current day) per daily dosing.
- smoking - around .5g to 1g per dosing. around 3 doses taken over last 5-6 days.

Effects
- some fatigue after dosing, probably sleeping more. fatigue would be around 1 out of 5 compared to baseline.
- no noticeable effect on mood

meds: modafinil, lexapro, respiridone, low dose naltrexone (for immune disease), nicotine gum

thoughts
- I've got access to a pine plantation with many areas in which Amanita grow. Experiments above were from samples from one area.
- have collected from a different area 3 miles away from first area and will try those next week (figure a break of 4 days would be good)
- tonight smoked around .75g and consumed 10ml of tea around 45 mins ago on empty stomach. effect strength feels about 1/5. very slight spaciness. now that I notice it, visual acuity is markedly improved! normally I wear reading glasses and would have eye fatigue by this time of day but vision is sharp and clear. So maybe something afterall :)
These users thanked the author earnestpea for the post:
amanitadreamer

MashMan
Has thanked: 0

Post by MashMan » Tue May 26, 2020 7:23 am

I'm totally new to the Amanita shroom. Have been a cannabis smoker all my life but wanted to get off of it for various reasons even though I loved it. Illegal driving, munchies and weight gain, costs, low quality deals etc. To my delight I finally found the sacred shroom growing in a pine forest in my state of South Australia. The first time I only took one shroom and baked it. Did not get much out of it. Then several weeks later I went back and got a whole backpack full of them and dried them out properly in a dehydrator. Today I decided to really give it a boost and took a handful of dried and cut up Amanita (had to immediately cut the shrooms to fit in my dehydrator), threw it into a pot of boiling water then simmered it for 20 mins, and mixed a half a cup of the brew into a fire tea of ginger and cinnamon. I drank it slowly not knowing what would happen. I saved the rest thinking I would need it if this dose wasn't going to work. After about an hour and a half I wasn't getting anything but was feeling a little tired and a tiny bit nauseous so went and laid down. After about 30 mins I started to feel the effects. It wasn't astounding. But it was certainly energetic and delivered a pleasant altered state. Unfortunately during the delay stage of my initial dose I threw the rest of the brew out thinking that it wasn't going to work for me. Now, however I know that next time I will do exactly the same amount of shroom on the boil and simmer and will drink it all, doubling my dose immediately.

The shroom is a rewarder of those who are patient and persist with it. The energy it delivers is set apart from cannabis. Weed is immediate and requires tops ups and recover periods. The shroom for me seems slow to go, but the flow is mo!
Looking forward to more sessions with her to see how much of a lover she can be. Exploring her moods should be interesting.
These users thanked the author MashMan for the post:
amanitadreamer

tomy011
Been thanked: 0

Post by tomy011 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:59 pm

I tried amanita last night.
I ordered from etsy, I read that they dry at 50 degree prior to selling , So I placed in oven at 175 for 10minutes. (My oven wont go lower than 170) Then I boiled (15mg) in one cup of water and filtered it on a paper coffee filter . I then added two teaspoons and a half to a tea.
Other than a mild headache I did not experience anything.
I take a high dose of wellbutrin, wellbutrin is known to cause insomnia and it is a bit of an upper so I suspect that perhaps if you are unable to dose off you wont see anything?
I take sleeping pills to sleep, but doubt that had anything to do as the sleeping pills from night before were long gone at the time of my amanita. (I did amanita at around 7pm). I am desperate to have it work, so I would disagree with your theory.
In fact I applied to a clinical study on LSD and have been researching other ways to get my hands on a transformation.
I take modafinil sometimes (which I noticed was mentioned by another person on this conversation) , however I did not take modafinil for more than 3 days prior to my amanita.
I suspect 1) perhaps the amanita I brought was lacking 2)perhaps the tea bag absorbed some of it 3) the tea or honey somehow interacted with it. 4)The night before I had taken another sleep aid which is not my usual one so maybe..5)perhaps I need a larger dose.
I did wake up feeling different but Im not sure...will have to try again
Thanks for reading.

tomy011

Post by tomy011 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:25 pm

giving it a second try right now. not in tea just left it under tongue for a few seconds and then swallowed 1 and half teaspoon lets see what happens. will update you later. Hopefully it will work this time.
This morning I did take modafinil alongside with wellbutrin

Glointhedark

Post by Glointhedark » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:03 am

Hi everybody, I tried amanita for the first time today. I have struggled since about 9 with chronic depression and anxiety (mostly social anxiety that results in agoraphobia), and also a mild form of tourettes syndrome. A few months ago I weaned off my psychiatric medication for the first time in years (no medication has ever helped me, so it doesn't really make a difference off or on). I'm also not on any recreational drugs and rarely have alcohol, so there's no other substance that could be interfering. My mushrooms were bought from the shamans garden. I used 15 grams simmered gently for 20 minutes. Then I consumed a teaspoon, mixed with the juice of half a lemon, trying to find my microdose before I went on to a recreational dose. After an hour I had another teaspoon. Another hour, another teaspoon. Another hour, a full tablespoon. So I had 2 tablespoons total. I'm not sure if I should have had more, but, from what I've heard about dosing, it seemed like it should be plenty. I've been trying to do my research so that I wouldn't be unprepared, and I was trying not to get my hopes up. But I think I really did get my hopes up after all. I've heard so many positive things, and it feels like that was my last hope for some kind of intervention, since I've tried so many treatments in my life, even electroconvulsive therapy. I know there could be a lot of factors as to why it didn't work, but I'm feeling pretty despondent. I felt really nothing at all, not even a subtle effect of any kind. Is it worth trying again some time, or should I not bother? Thanks for reading.

amanita muscaria

Post by amanita muscaria » Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:46 am

hi. i want to reply to these posts, though i do always get a reaction. if there was someone with a free treasure chest in their home for anyone who knpcks on the door while he´s home, i would be knocking on that door pretty often for a pretty long time. no need to feel completely hopeless, if you have not got anything from a one time use or a week or a month of use. this is not like going grocery shopping. we have not been taught anymore how to think in the way of the mushrooms, they are really different from the way we have been taught how to think, or the way that a synthesized and isolated compound works. you have to have both patience and a complete readiness for strong surprises. i work in a company that mainly works with cbd products from hemp plant, and it is said that one ought to use cbd for 3 months to know how it affects you. some get no effects for a longer while than that, but one day they will have the effects, and those effects can change their lives. i would not see it as a bad thing to try a timeframe of about three months with amanita muscaria. microdosing first for at least a few weeks, and then if one wishes to try recreational use, one can do that after a pause from any type of dosing.

as for me, i´ve been dosing pretty much daily for a year with little problems, i´ve just had to make the dose smaller and smaller throughout months. if i were to have a fullblown recreational dose, i would be probably having a pause before that kind of a use.
These users thanked the author amanita muscaria for the post:
Geronimo

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:12 pm

amanita muscaria wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:46 am
hi. i want to reply to these posts, though i do always get a reaction. if there was someone with a free treasure chest in their home for anyone who knpcks on the door while he´s home, i would be knocking on that door pretty often for a pretty long time. no need to feel completely hopeless, if you have not got anything from a one time use or a week or a month of use. this is not like going grocery shopping. we have not been taught anymore how to think in the way of the mushrooms, they are really different from the way we have been taught how to think, or the way that a synthesized and isolated compound works. you have to have both patience and a complete readiness for strong surprises. i work in a company that mainly works with cbd products from hemp plant, and it is said that one ought to use cbd for 3 months to know how it affects you. some get no effects for a longer while than that, but one day they will have the effects, and those effects can change their lives. i would not see it as a bad thing to try a timeframe of about three months with amanita muscaria. microdosing first for at least a few weeks, and then if one wishes to try recreational use, one can do that after a pause from any type of dosing.

as for me, i´ve been dosing pretty much daily for a year with little problems, i´ve just had to make the dose smaller and smaller throughout months. if i were to have a fullblown recreational dose, i would be probably having a pause before that kind of a use.
Freakin THANK YOU for saying it. I say it on my dosing vids....MICRODOSE it first. Then rec dose it if you wish. No one listens but it would really help if they did, then if they got nothing on a rec dose we could learn more. But I do see that people who smoke weed a lot tend to get less from it.
YouTube Amanita Dreamer