Welcome to the Amanita Research Forum!

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Mandra
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Welcome to the Amanita Research Forum!

Post by Mandra » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:00 pm

Hy,
My name is Anthony and i leave in France,
I'm very happy to be here.
I take microdose of amanita and this mushroom is very incredible, change lot of things in my mindset and i have more energy 😁

Rebis

Re: Welcome to the Amanita Research Forum!

Post by Rebis » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:17 am

Hi everyone. I’ve just joined this forum on this Halloween day.

I hail from England, and there are plenty of Amanita Muscaria mushroom where I live, which, to my joy, I’ve discovered just a few days ago. I have picked them. There is a batch drying on my radiator as a type.
Due to my occult interests, which these days is spiritual alchemy, I became interested in Amanita Muscaria after reading ‘Amanita Muscaria; Herb of Immortality’, by Donald E. Teeter.

I’ve never taken AM before, so I’m a complete novice at the moment.

My interest in taking AM is for both spiritual and medicinal purposes – I’ve a bit of rheumatism which I’m hoping will be cured by taking AM.
By the way, I’m also reducing my lectin intake, which can also be the cause of many aliments like rheumatism, and even anxiety. (See book: ‘The Plant Paradox’ by Dr Grundy MD). I thought I would mention this book, for I see that there are a view members on this forum who suffer from anxiety.
Luckily AM and mushrooms in general do not contain lectins.

I look forward to reading all your posts, and maybe asking a few questions later.

Best wishes.
Rebis.
These users thanked the author Rebis for the post:
Amanita Research