Blocked from my channel for a week.

Feel free to discuss what you want.
amanitadreamer

Blocked from my channel for a week.

Post by amanitadreamer » Sun May 03, 2020 11:32 pm

I have gotten another strike and have been blocked from my channel for a week. Someone complained that my smoking amanita was harmful, that I called it research when it wasn't and claimed I was showing how to use narcotics. They gave it a strike saying they reviewed it. I know who this person probably was as he continued to harass me in the comments. I left them up and thought it was a civil discussion.
This is my second the first being a warning due to the video How To Grow Amanita where I explained that you can't grow them. A human reviewed with my written rebuttal and still chose to say it violated the terms in showing how to make narcotics.
I am increasingly under attack by random strangers as my channel grows and they just repeat the bad information on the internet that I am working to change. But I likely won't get a chance to before my channel is removed completely.
I am working on migrating videos to Patreon and possibly making a sister channel on YT. I will be back on next Sunday when this block is lifted.
Of course more videos could get striked while I wait and the channel could just go poof. I hope not. Right now I am not allowed to edit videos to remove anything I might feel is harmful so I am taking videos down and putting them on Patreon.
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post:
Zee
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer