Did you dream about amanita before using it first time?

Feel free to discuss what you want.
amanitadreamer

Did you dream about amanita before using it first time?

Post by amanitadreamer » Wed May 13, 2020 2:59 am

There seems to be a common theme emerging of people saying they had beautiful deep meaningful dreams about finding amanita mushrooms before ever actually finding or using it. I had dreams of finding a mushroom but it glowed with a bright light. And that was what made me start going out mushroom hunting and finding my first amanita.
What is your dream story? Is this possibly a thing the amanita are doing? If so, how in the world is this possible?
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

hagathorn
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Did you dream about amanita before using it first time?

Post by hagathorn » Wed May 13, 2020 5:18 am

Yes, I had a dream in February about the Amanita muscaria, and was profoundly affected. I had been reading up and writing intuitively about the mushroom for years as part of my novel series, always fascinated due to other connected interests in birch trees, reindeer, visionary "wise women/men" in ancestral knowledge systems, and mythology/faerie tales. This dream really shook me. In the dream I was climbing an ice cliff. (Note: I am currently writing a novel called 'Ice" which is part 5 of my series. This is kinda weird but nice!). Part way up the cliff I came close to a clump of about three (at least) Amanita muscarias, open and quite large, with smaller ones underneath. I was utterly astonished and paused to pick them. When I harvested, they seemed to just become one with me and I continued climbing. When I reached the shelf at the top of the cliff, I looked out and all I could see was a land covered in ice and snow. After this dream I just couldn't stop thinking about mushrooms. I was just overwhelmingly affected. Then I met a woman who lives near me (such synchronicities!) who, long story short, gave me some Amanita m. tincture for external use. I have only used it a little, on my sore neck, and mixing a drop with moisturiser to rub on a sore patch on my leg. I put some on my third eye one night and woke with a headache. No special dreams. Now, just over a week ago I dreamed of the Amanita muscaria again. This time it was dark, and the mushrooms were growing with some others on a grassy patch near what I think were birch trees. There was another cliff. I descended the cliff this time, to a dark lower field, near a river and a very dark forest. Very gloomy, not at all threatening, but "underworldy." Again, I awoke feeling profoundly touched by something. Then on the weekend my mushroom friend offered to take me foraging. For the first time I saw the Amanitas growing naturally under pines, and I harvested some in awe and wonder. I cleaned and prepared them, attempted to dry. My hands were silky soft after handling them, but I also had the most profound sense of calm and a bit of a spacey feeling. It reminded me of when I had a migrainous stroke six years ago. As the fragrance filled the house as they were drying, the calm feeling increased. I felt floaty. I went out with my son, and while walking I felt a strong sense of floating. This gradually receded over the next 24 hours. So, that's my story so far. I haven't yet ingested any as I am not quite there with how to prepare, store, but I'm feeling that I will be "instructed" so to speak, by the mushroom. I am quite excited to know that this is a thing - dreaming first. I wonder if it is some kind of ancestral memory in the DNA that is activated/awakened?

Zee

Re: Did you dream about amanita before using it first time?

Post by Zee » Wed May 13, 2020 3:05 pm

Yes, I posted some about my experience in the thread I started about it. I come from a shamanic perspective and personal experience and a dreaming-type state are pretty important. I knew nothing about this mushroom but was running across a lot of pictures of it online and then started getting curious and researching more about it. After I began to do that, the mushroom started showing up in my mind's eye, often dancing, occasionally speaking to me. This happened for a while before I even considered microdosing any of it.