Smoking Amanita

Feel free to discuss what you want.
amanitadreamer

Smoking Amanita

Post by amanitadreamer » Sat May 23, 2020 1:32 pm

So why would anyone smoke it? Will it hurt you? I made a video on this but it was taken down on YT so I uploaded it on BitChute. Find it here:

Firstly it's a myth that inhaling the spores are dangerous. Nextly, inhalation is a regular form of drug delivery into the body. By inhaling it, it crosses the membrane in the lungs and directly into the blood stream without going through the gut first. This gives a heavy front load of ibotenic acid. But in my experience the nausea was hardly noticeable. Before I smoked it, I got questions about it and thought that smoking mushrooms was the most ridiculous thing...who would smoke food? LOL I only did it so that I could more intelligently answer questions. It is a valid method of ingesting amanita and needs to be catalogued.
For this thread, pls log your experiences, practices and results here for others to read.
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post:
Imme
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

Kill_blind_elite
Has thanked: 0

Re: Smoking Amanita

Post by Kill_blind_elite » Fri May 29, 2020 7:24 pm

I don't mean to be crass, but they are dumb youngsters looking gor a high. If you want amanita to stay legal, tell them what i tell them. Which is the abdolute truth. Amanita isn't meant for tripping or "getting high" it's not a necessarily fun thing at higher doses. It's eirher used at low doses for treating things and have been used for thousands of years for spiritual purposes.
It just pisses me off cause no plant should be illegal and people shoyld be able to use any treatments they want on thier own body. Now we have to worry about dumbass kids getting high on stuff and posting it all over youtube. They got salvia outlawed (which is not meant for fun either) and the fda and big pharma keep fighting people to outlaw kratom, which shouldn't be illegal anyways. It cuts into their drug profits, so they are attacking it. Then peopme are posting videos about getting high with blue lotus.... Which is nothing like a high. Ugh.... Yea just tell them what i tell them. It's not fun, and your not going to find a good trip off of it.
These users thanked the author Kill_blind_elite for the post:
Imme

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Sat May 30, 2020 1:03 am

Kill_blind_elite wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 7:24 pm
I don't mean to be crass, but they are dumb youngsters looking gor a high. If you want amanita to stay legal, tell them what i tell them. Which is the abdolute truth. Amanita isn't meant for tripping or "getting high" it's not a necessarily fun thing at higher doses. It's eirher used at low doses for treating things and have been used for thousands of years for spiritual purposes.
It just pisses me off cause no plant should be illegal and people shoyld be able to use any treatments they want on thier own body. Now we have to worry about dumbass kids getting high on stuff and posting it all over youtube. They got salvia outlawed (which is not meant for fun either) and the fda and big pharma keep fighting people to outlaw kratom, which shouldn't be illegal anyways. It cuts into their drug profits, so they are attacking it. Then peopme are posting videos about getting high with blue lotus.... Which is nothing like a high. Ugh.... Yea just tell them what i tell them. It's not fun, and your not going to find a good trip off of it.
I really worried that by making my channel I "might" inadvertently wind up bringing attention to it and getting it made illegal. It's been a quandry. I think I should mention what you said, in the video when I make it. I'm not one to judge how people want to get high but like you said, as soon as people start doing stupid shit for fun and winding up at the emergency room the government looks for a reason to make it illegal. I need to mention that and start mentioning it across my media and pushing the agenda of not being stupid with this. Honoring it, etc...
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post:
Imme
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

Kill_blind_elite
Has thanked: 0

Post by Kill_blind_elite » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:47 am

Your absolutely right!!! There is nothing wrong with people having fun, or doing it to " have a good time" it's sad that we live in a day and age that corporations push to illegalize things for profit or to accentuate their own gains. The world is in a sad state right now, hopefully people wake up soon with what's going on with this manufactured pandemic that's going on. Aside from that, beside my own conjecture concerning covid, as far as your channel bringing attention to amanita and it bringing potential problems with legality, you have done a good job dreamer. It's not like your channel is touting amanita like the kids making videos about salvia before it was illegalized..
In all truth, no god given plant should have ever been illegalized!our forefathers knew that this might happen. Knowing the implications when thomas jefferson said: "If people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny."... Which is what the control of foods and natural medicine is, just that! Tyranny!
It's not your fault that you feel like you have to hide in a society where nature is illegal.
Honestly you have done a good job with your channel. Btw, my comment wasn't directed at you hun.
These users thanked the author Kill_blind_elite for the post:
amanitadreamer