A step by step guide for beginners?

Feel free to discuss what you want.
sb_stefan

A step by step guide for beginners?

Post by sb_stefan » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:03 pm

I'm new to all this and am in the middle of doing research. I understand that you should dry the Amanita in a certain temperature and then cut it up and have it simmer in water for 30 min or so, then strain the water and drink it. Is that it? What about when you're finished drying them, how do you best store them? Also, how do you now that they are properly dry? And what about after you've made your broth, how do you store that? Also, what's the recommended ratio on Amanita/water? Recommended beginners dose?

So many questions. Is there a step by step guide for beginners available somewhere?

Thank you.
Last edited by sb_stefan on Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

amanitadreamer

Re: A step by step guide for beginners?

Post by amanitadreamer » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:37 pm

sb_stefan wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:03 pm
I'm new to all this and am in the middle of doing research. I understand that you should dry the Amanita in a certain temperature and then cut it up and have it simmer in water for 30 min or so, then strain the water and drink it. Is that it? What about when you're finished drying them, how do you best store them? Also, how do you now that they are properly dry? And what about after you've maid your broth, how do you store that? Also, what's the recommended ratio on Amanita/water? Recommended beginners dose?

So many questions. Is there a step by step guide for beginners available somewhere?

Thank you.
I have videos on all this on my channel organized by playlist. Go to the channel and find the playlist tab. :) Welcome to Amanita!!!
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer