Mixing Amanitas With Other Drugs

Feel free to discuss what you want.
amanitadreamer

Mixing Amanitas With Other Drugs

Post by amanitadreamer » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:17 pm

It's common practice in the psychedelic community to mix different actives. I wanted to open a conversation here about that. Recently there have been a lot of comments on my channel about combining marijuana with it. The only thing I want to say is to avoid combining amanitas with alcohol. They both use the GABA pathways and could cause serious harm if combined.
What are you mixing, why, and with what results?
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post:
Imme
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

bob marley
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mixing Amanitas With Other Drugs

Post by bob marley » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:16 am

Anyone Around there?

Marv

Post by Marv » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:53 pm

Yes, sure !
Always here to share offgrid practices ! :p

As a disclaimer I would say that every word here is subjective and try to witness a subjective experience. I will not use special phrasings to specify it.

- Like many persons here i first mixed amanita with weed and noted the great synergy between both (i use the word synergy to mean that they tune well in my experience, not to mean that there is a special synergetic effect between both like the one we experiment by mixing DMT related substances containing plants with beta-carbolines...).
Cannabis dominates Amanita, it reduce nausea and enhance fluidity of mental dispositions which is of great value to let the loops go ! Also cannabis won't let the true power of amanita act on a spiritual level which can be seen as a security for the cannabis user. I say to myself : "don't let a dualistic relationship be too habitual, put another plant that dominates Cannabis and is dominated by Amanita to balance the whole family. Tobacco

- Amanita dominates strongly Tobacco. Tobacco will charge Amanita's medicine with strength but will stay at the side and let Amanita direct the medicine. Tobacco dominates Cannabis and keep the work cold and calm.

- Harmal is strong by its own, no synergy, have to use tobacco to tune Amanita and Harmal so they don't work independently one from each other.

- San Pedro was great but the mix was too complex to identify clearly the effect of each plant. The drink had Amanita (more than 5g), San Pedro (50cm torch), Toe (brugmensia candida, 1 flower), Tobacco (not enough to purge), Ayahuasca (a handful of leaves), Harmal (5g), Mimosa Hostilis (10g). As we can imagine there is no word to describe this kind of experience. Just that Amanita and San Pedro had really great door opening proprieties.

- Psilocybe was great to experiment (5 or 6 times) but no real interest. Psilocybe is better by its own in my experience.

- Yopo/Vilca is good, good, good. In any situation for anything. Amanita with it had good connection. Vilca allows to work on a very fine and high pitched vibration and Amanita has nothing against it.

- I tried it with Salvia, Harmal, Cannabis and it was great.

- Morning Glory was great too, nothing special.

- I have been told a special synergy with Cacao and also with Ayahuasca but I had not enough Amanita stock to start working seriously with them, I've eaten 2,5kg of dried Amanita in less than 6 months and I feel it quite far now since I've continued my work with more accessible plants.

- At the time that I was eating Amanita I had great trouble to connect with Coca but I think it had to see with my own path, not with an intrinsic incompatibility.

This is about a few combinations I've made at least a few times in the last 10 months. I had experience with every other plant I used in combination with Amanita and I have made these experiences with great concentration and autonomy. No other humans where involved directly in my decisions.
These users thanked the author Marv for the post (total 2):
Immestanley_haze

Marv

Post by Marv » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:15 pm

Oh ! And why ?
For Love, or God, or the Self, for Nature, for the Devil, for Destiny, for Life, for the Universe. I have great attraction for Nature and I want to learn. I had the urge to heal myself at one moment of my life and the interest for Nature (that saved me along with my mother's love) stayed strong after receiving its medicine, even stronger. I dedicate myself to Nature and the great Wholeness, that is why I regularly ask to my parents which are Plants, Air, Water, Crystals, Essences, Sounds, Deads, to heal me, to clean me, to teach me and to feed me.

Marv

Post by Marv » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:24 pm

The results are inspiration and teachings directly from Life about itself, strength to make things happen or to bear things that are happening or to release things that happened yet, consciousness to See clearly.
The results are the causes themselves, Life in running with no goal, no direction, no beginning and no end.

ZombieAngel

Post by ZombieAngel » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:31 pm

What exactly is the potential harm of mixing with low amounts of alcohol? Didn't people used to brew it together with wine in the past?
no guilt in life ☼ no fear in death

amanitadreamer

Post by amanitadreamer » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:57 pm

ZombieAngel wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:31 pm
What exactly is the potential harm of mixing with low amounts of alcohol? Didn't people used to brew it together with wine in the past?
Small amounts are different depending on many things. Both follow the same pathways in the brain so overdose is an issue. No, ancients did not mix it with wine or any other alcohol. Alcohol is used to pull fat soluble molecules out of plants and fungi. Amanita has no valuable fat soluble substances so using plain old water will do. Preserving it in alcohol is overkill and alcohol is a toxin anyway. Most people find that after using amanita they don't want or can't use alcohol anymore.
The same warnings are true for mixing alcohol and benzodiazapenes for the same reasons.
Alcoholics really should not use amanita until they are more sober or taking in little alcohol.

I'm not sure where that myth started about mixing it with alcohol.
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post:
ZombieAngel
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

Aquavitae

Post by Aquavitae » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:35 pm

I have less tolerance for beer since using Am tincture. Noticed the same with teas when started experimenting with this mushroom years ago. Don´t know if this is due to beer being a carbonated drink as also have noticed some interaction with saccharomyces cerevisae used in pizza. Maybe there´s fungi in competition within our body.

In regards to mixing Am with alcohol, although there is not much information about it, preserving it in spirits looks like an ancient practice. It seems to be folk knowledge in the east of Europe.

Both alcohol and Amanita muscaria are toxic, yes.

But it is the dose that makes the poison.
These users thanked the author Aquavitae for the post:
ZombieAngel

ZombieAngel

Post by ZombieAngel » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:49 pm

I definitely started drinking way less once I was using fly agaric, and I noticed that I would have a little more of a "hangover" the next day (never really got that at all before). But I still really like to have a beer once in a while, and I haven't noticed it making a huge difference. I definitely try to use less or no fly agaric at all on a day that I drink, and I usually use it topically anyways, so I don't think there is a concern with the carbonation?
These users thanked the author ZombieAngel for the post:
Fungo
no guilt in life ☼ no fear in death

herbal turtle
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by herbal turtle » Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:26 pm

amanitadreamer wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:17 pm
It's common practice in the psychedelic community to mix different actives. I wanted to open a conversation here about that. Recently there have been a lot of comments on my channel about combining marijuana with it. The only thing I want to say is to avoid combining amanitas with alcohol. They both use the GABA pathways and could cause serious harm if combined.
What are you mixing, why, and with what results?
So I am trying to do research surrounding the interaction between cannabis and amanita. I understand amanitadreamer recently interviewed two individuals about their experience, but I can't seem to find the video. If anyone can guide me to some additional forums/discussions regarding the interaction between the two I would greatly appreciate it!