Mixing Amanitas With Other Drugs

Feel free to discuss what you want.
stanley_haze

Re: Mixing Amanitas With Other Drugs

Post by stanley_haze » Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:05 pm

i want to add that ketamine and amanita make a great team. i know, ketamine is often called a horse tranquilizer, but there's a very, VERY powerful spirit behind the compound and it can be found in traces produced by a mushroom. you'd find the papers online.

i have tried cocaine with it, but cocaine itself is rubbish and the amanita and/or fleece seem to even propel the paranoid side effect of this massively abused sacred plant. i have not tried chewing coca leave and amanita, but can imagine it a good combination.

i prefer strong green teas from preferably japan, but also blacks from all over the world, a little amanita or fleece in warm cream with the last infusion and then long walks in the rain, cold water baths in the natural rivers or lakes and/or breathing exercises. this stuff seems to clean ourselves from parasites and the way i perceive reality is even more beautiful than anything i can compare it with.

works with LSD, but the LSD normally takes over to the point i cannot tell i've worked with amanita.

anyhow, i do not want to give the impression i am under the influence of 'drug' cocktails all the time. the mushroom has been a good teacher for over four years now and i have eliminated most unhealthy habits from my daily routines. it's almost like it shows you the way, what's right or wrong.

last night i had very vivid dreams of allister c. so somehow that was the messsage to read about this crazy fellow. interesting.

i've also dreamed of super mario the first time i had sucked on and then swallowed amanita caps during a stomach disorder.

very, very mighty. not for everyone, but the ones seeking answers to questions not asked yet :)

terrence mc kenna on hyperspace: reality is for those, who cannot take this shit

mush love, thanks for this forum. spread the word. life is beautiful. and so is death. two aspects of the same divine phenomena called: life.

SH
Marv wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:53 pm
Yes, sure !
Always here to share offgrid practices ! :p

As a disclaimer I would say that every word here is subjective and try to witness a subjective experience. I will not use special phrasings to specify it.

- Like many persons here i first mixed amanita with weed and noted the great synergy between both (i use the word synergy to mean that they tune well in my experience, not to mean that there is a special synergetic effect between both like the one we experiment by mixing DMT related substances containing plants with beta-carbolines...).
Cannabis dominates Amanita, it reduce nausea and enhance fluidity of mental dispositions which is of great value to let the loops go ! Also cannabis won't let the true power of amanita act on a spiritual level which can be seen as a security for the cannabis user. I say to myself : "don't let a dualistic relationship be too habitual, put another plant that dominates Cannabis and is dominated by Amanita to balance the whole family. Tobacco

- Amanita dominates strongly Tobacco. Tobacco will charge Amanita's medicine with strength but will stay at the side and let Amanita direct the medicine. Tobacco dominates Cannabis and keep the work cold and calm.

- Harmal is strong by its own, no synergy, have to use tobacco to tune Amanita and Harmal so they don't work independently one from each other.

- San Pedro was great but the mix was too complex to identify clearly the effect of each plant. The drink had Amanita (more than 5g), San Pedro (50cm torch), Toe (brugmensia candida, 1 flower), Tobacco (not enough to purge), Ayahuasca (a handful of leaves), Harmal (5g), Mimosa Hostilis (10g). As we can imagine there is no word to describe this kind of experience. Just that Amanita and San Pedro had really great door opening proprieties.

- Psilocybe was great to experiment (5 or 6 times) but no real interest. Psilocybe is better by its own in my experience.

- Yopo/Vilca is good, good, good. In any situation for anything. Amanita with it had good connection. Vilca allows to work on a very fine and high pitched vibration and Amanita has nothing against it.

- I tried it with Salvia, Harmal, Cannabis and it was great.

- Morning Glory was great too, nothing special.

- I have been told a special synergy with Cacao and also with Ayahuasca but I had not enough Amanita stock to start working seriously with them, I've eaten 2,5kg of dried Amanita in less than 6 months and I feel it quite far now since I've continued my work with more accessible plants.

- At the time that I was eating Amanita I had great trouble to connect with Coca but I think it had to see with my own path, not with an intrinsic incompatibility.

This is about a few combinations I've made at least a few times in the last 10 months. I had experience with every other plant I used in combination with Amanita and I have made these experiences with great concentration and autonomy. No other humans where involved directly in my decisions.
👽
🙏🏽

🍄