The Amanita Mushroom Entities

Feel free to discuss what you want.
amanitadreamer

The Amanita Mushroom Entities

Post by amanitadreamer » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:56 am

If you've seen my video on the entities and the Holy Trinity, I asked you to please share your entities and impressions of them here. Thank you.
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post (total 2):
HaslerCoolsWorld
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

Sid_Hatrack

Re: The Amanita Mushroom Entities

Post by Sid_Hatrack » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:31 am

It felt good to hear more details about the video “European Amanitas trip report”. I have to say that watching that video of you tripping hard scared me off, so, thanks for bringing this around full circle by bringing out the positive aspect of it.
Last edited by Sid_Hatrack on Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
These users thanked the author Sid_Hatrack for the post:
Hasler

Moringa
Has thanked: 0

Post by Moringa » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:52 pm

I just started taking Amanita started with a 1/8 teaspoon first two days then I moved up to 1/2 teaspoon after 4 hours of what I describe as bliss I took another 1/2 teaspoon and the bliss only continued ! I felt the three entities. I did not see them! Don't think i did enough for that! Doesn't matter to me . Feeling the power of the third entity was better than sex and I felt so much acceptance and love ! Like a contentment and acceptance of the world with or without approval ! This feeling of contentment which hasn't gone away is one of the best feelings I have ever felt . What I ask myself now is not how I can change the world but how can I change myself so that I can fit into the world and operate smoothly ! The third entity seems to be helping me do this! It's showing me what balance is and that I can have it and keep it at all times in spite of anything outside of me! Fricking Amazing! Thanks Amanita Dreamer for introducing me to the Mother of all things! She is a wonderful teacher! I bet amanita research has some things to tell me about her too! This tranquility is very blissful! Along the lines of what normal should be like! Before Amanita i couldnt experience normal even if i had a road map. She is my roadmap and she puts me in the sweet spot! She is awesome!
These users thanked the author Moringa for the post (total 3):
ImmeHaslerVica

ZombieAngel

Post by ZombieAngel » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:51 pm

I'm a primarily-Norse polytheist who does some spirit work, so I really enjoyed this video! When I take fly agaric, I don't experience the same entities as Amanita Dreamer, although her experiences make perfect sense to me.

The spiritual side of my experience with fly agaric is part of a broader path of discovery that I've been following for the last 8 months or so, and the primary deity I work with has been a major catalyst in that. Oddly, I am not really aware of his historical identity, but I've worked with him frequently and closedly for about a decade now, and have come to trust him somewhat, in spite of my overall caution.

Because of some past trauma, I've always been paranoid about anything going into my head and changing me, which made a lot of medications and therapies less than effective for me. It's only because of an article on Erowid connecting the fly agaric to the Irish hero Cu Chulainn whom I relate to my deity that I felt called to try it.

So when I take the fly agaric, I largely experience it as a connection for me to him. The entity Amanita Dreamer describes that feels the most familiar to my experience, though, would be the female one. The first time I tried var. guessowii, it felt surprisingly feminine/nurturing (whereas to me the red one feels more intense/penetrating).

My primary deity shares traits with the female entity including being a facilitator of balance, being responsive, and blunt. I associate him most with the cap (round, golden) as well, because he has a solar aspect. From Amanita Dreamer's description of the female entity, comparing her to the Virgin Mary, based on the Indo-European traditions behind my practice, I think she may be some form of the dawn godess (Hausos), whom my deity shares traits with because he is "son of the dawn".

I was also surprised to find a piece of art that coincidentally looks quite a lot like one of the forms my deity takes. NSFW https://www.etsy.com/no-en/listing/6185 ... er_profile .

//
In the same vein of things, though somewhat off topic, a few weeks ago I was doing more research for things that could relieve my symptoms, and I came across the possibility of supplementing phosphorous, which is also related by name to my deity. Not only that, phosphorous is also a nice yellow color, reminiscent to me of the fly agaric. Since my stomach reacts badly to almost everything, especially vitamin and supplements because of their concentration, I tried to seek out where phosphous came from.

I read that up until recently, phosphorous was harvested as a supplement for humans from bone ash, which is made of calcium phosphate. I had been experimenting with making tinctures from plants after reading up on making fly agaric tinctures. But was it possible to make a tincture from animal matter? I could not find any records of even any attempt at this, but I decided to try.

Now, I'm not a chemist, but so far as I can tell, I'm excited to say it works. The bone ash tincture immediately gives me a mildly eurphoric (or at least depression-relieving and energizing) effect that I was hoping for but didn't get much in the fly agaric. The two play together well, and are my mainstays these days. Image You kinda can't see how yellow the tincture is, but that's because it's from a weaker test batch.
This is a better example: Image
I prefer to use both topically, to just circumvent any potential digestive discomfort. My gratitude and love toward my god is immense.
These users thanked the author ZombieAngel for the post (total 2):
ImmeHasler
no guilt in life ☼ no fear in death

ZombieAngel

Post by ZombieAngel » Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:33 pm

For the random info, the child-talk word for mushroom in Mandarin Chinese is a homophone with a word that can mean auntie.
These users thanked the author ZombieAngel for the post:
Imme

ZombieAngel

Post by ZombieAngel » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:19 am

Ended up making some art of the female entity dawn-goddess style.

Image Image
These users thanked the author ZombieAngel for the post (total 4):
Amanita ResearchImmeFungoHasler

asunnyday

Post by asunnyday » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:06 am

ZombieAngel wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:19 am
Ended up making some art of the female entity dawn-goddess style.

Image Image
Beautiful!
These users thanked the author asunnyday for the post:
ZombieAngel

mczero
Has thanked: 0

Post by mczero » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:48 pm

amanitadreamer requested a reply, here I am :lol:

I am the one who wrote in the video comments:
I haven't met the entities (yet), but I firmly believe that they exist. Why? Because there are entities of other mushrooms, psilocybe cubensis comes to mind. Do they know each other, can they communicate with each other, that would also be interesting.

First, let me clarify, I do not endorse taking psilocybe cubensis and amanita muscaria at the same time. This could be potentially very dangerous. I think both raise the heart rate (not sure), for example, it is NOT a good ideo to take a "shroom" and smoke marihuana, this easily leads to a horror trip. The same reaction could be true for both mushrooms. Don't mix the strongest pepper with the strongest chili, if even one of them can burn like fire. Both mushrooms are very different, amanitas seem to grow under trees, and psilocybes grow on grassland or literally where cows and horses poo (at least in nature). Then there is the experienced trip, people say that amanitas don't induce a "trip", more a delirium. Didn't experience a real delirium on amanitas (yet), but know what a trip on psilocybe cubensis is like.

From a spiritual standpoint are both heavy "teachers". I think both let you experience yourself, what you are, who you are, where you come from and so on. When you experience something on a trip, where you think "wow, this is truly the funny dreamland, this was not about me, but about the dreamland", I can say: wrong, this WAS about you, yes you experienced the dreamland, but it was about you all the time. When you go on a journey around europe with your partner, do you say "the travel that I saw through europe"? No you say, "our travel through europe". The dreamland is just about as real as you and me, the amanitas, the psilocybes and their entities and so on. If it is physically present, like having atoms and so on, I don't know. Perhaps it is a different dimension, overlapping with our dimension and doesn't need a physical representation.

So, when you take the one or the another mushroom, it could very well be that both open up a different dimension, but that both dimensions can also meet at one point.
That could the point were both experiences are very similar. Where you meet a mushroom entity for example. Just a theory.
Because we can speak to an entity (well, I could), it also could very well be that different mushrooms could speak with each other. A dimension where language seems to be universal, although you, the one who has the trip experience, experiences it in his mother language. Like: language doesn't matter, you just understand and speak, and, that you experience it in your language is just a side effect.

IF one wants to meet a psilocybe entity on a amanita trip, it could work with just inducing amanita muscaria and not taking a psilocybe, but sitting next to one, touching one, something like that.
Asking it kindly if it would be happy to communicate with you and your amanita entities, and like with two dogs, calm them down a bit when they meet on a walk.

Back to my psilocybe entity: it was more a shapeless entity. But it felt absolute real. I think the trip was just not clear enough at that point, I could have seen it with a more clear trip.
It told me to have no fear, and that I have a choice, I will always have a choice. It was more like a "father" or "grandpa" presence. Like a grandpa that you meet when you go into your grandpas garden, and he says, no matter how much centuries you were away: "ahh, there you are. I have worked enough for today, let's sit somewhere and enjoy looking at the sunset. Like to speak about what has happened today?" And you say: "No, it was just bad." Then he replys: "Ahh, come on, I know it is sometimes not easy to talk, but ...". Then you can't resist but reflect on what has happened. This is what some describe as a bad trip. Sure, it can be overwhelming, perhaps you tear up, but, when you don't run away, there is a good chance that grandpa has something to say about life. Some embrace grandpa's behaviour, some don't.

Now I am tired, it was a long day. I hope you do fine, and, perhaps you meet different entities on your journey?
Wish me luck, I hope to have a date with a hippie woman next week. No joke :lol:
Have a nice week!
These users thanked the author mczero for the post (total 4):
ZombieAngelImmeHaslerMatt

Zee

Post by Zee » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:16 pm

I ran across this artwork online and thought of this thread. https://awakenaslove.tumblr.com/post/45 ... llage-2011Image
These users thanked the author Zee for the post (total 2):
ZombieAngelImme

Zee

Post by Zee » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:30 pm

[https://redlipstickresurrected.tumblr.c ... nal-france]
Sophie Lécuyer (French, b. 1987, Épinal, France) - Picking Water, 2015, Lithograph
These users thanked the author Zee for the post:
Amanita Research