Introduced my girlfriend to Muscaria and Pantherina, before our hike yesterday. Share your stories of sharing Muscaria

Feel free to discuss what you want.
ChillinInChernobyl
Has thanked: 0

Introduced my girlfriend to Muscaria and Pantherina, before our hike yesterday. Share your stories of sharing Muscaria

Post by ChillinInChernobyl » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:38 pm

I fine ground 2.5g (2g Muscaria, 0.5g Pantherina) of decarbed caps, and mixed them in Orange/Lemon Juice for her. A nice threshold dose to check for slight signs of negative reaction that would be amplified at larger doses.We pulled up to Glenwood Gardens, to enjoy the wild Ohio Savannah, wooded hills and post-glacier kettle ponds, as well as the beautiful Burchenal Mound built around 500BC by the earliest Human inhabitants of the Ohio River Valley.

She takes a drink from the Gatorade bottle, smiles and says she was surprised at the good flavor. The bottle was finished before we left the paved area. I remained sober since I drove, and had work the following night.

She looked in my eyes, after staring over a bridge above a flood washed Mill Creek, and asked me what I had done to her, with a huge grin, and beautiful huge black pupils staring into my soul.She loved it, she said she felt like she was floating out her body throughout our long hike, and reported vivid dreams on the post hike nap, like she has never seen before as well .

Please share your stories of breaking this taboo, to those you love and care about.