Hello everyone :)

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Steven307
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Hello everyone :)

Post by Steven307 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:30 am

Greetings. Thank you for your forum. Appreciated. Funny thing, if i may enter in and maybe say a few things......I had what i consider the most powerful, psychedelic experience of my entire lifetime back in 2011 and the Amanita Muscarius was was included. I want to share this with you. I was searching the internet for Tobacco Nicotiana, because i was curious and i wanted to try the "sacred Tobacco". I heard that it had different, potentially enthiogenic properties. I found some on an herbal website, but on top of that, there were all of these different herbs and things in the links. I searched around a bit to see what else they had and was shocked to have found that they sold Amanita Muscaria mushrooms. I was surprised, because i thought that they would have been illegal or something. I must have been about twenty two or twenty three years of age at the time. Anyhow, i chose the "A+" Grade, which were home-grown undergrown controlled circumstances and i put them in my cart. (Maybe now i would opt for the wild harvested.....i do appreciate natural as well.) Aside from that i found what was called Hawaiian Rainbow Tree bark. Scientific name was Acacia Confusa. I had no idea what this was. Due to legal problems, probably, they did not say anything about DMT, but they did describe the characteristic of the trip a bit and stressed that they had an extreme respect for the plant. I was naive. I thought to myself, "How could it be that this is powerful psychedelic and legal???" I put that in the cart as well. I had all three of those ingredients sent to me. I do not know the name of the site....or if it is still around, but they had wonderful quality. Out of curiosity, at first, i must had eaten like 7 grams or so of the dried Amanita mushrooms. Time passed and aside from feeling like i had eaten some kind of super food, i really did not feel anything really noticeable in the way of psychedelic effects. This through me off a bit...I was very clean body and was doing intermediate fastings for some time, so i did not have much blockages. What happened, was the next day i decided to just go with intuition. I decided to eat the mushrooms as if i had no idea what they were and i was treating them as food. I actually liked the taste of them, and so i ate them. For whatever reason, i ended up eating all of them at once. It was a 32 gram bag, so that was like 20 something grams dried using intuition, as silly as that may have been. I was a little preoccupied and depressed in that i was tripping out in that maybe i had frizzled my pineal gland by being an ignorant teenager or something, judging by not having effect the day before, so i was not really expecting something too much, even though i ate so much. I smoked some of the tobacco as well, and then i remembered the Acacia Confusa tree bark. I thought that i would take a nice, peaceful relaxing night and that i would treat the tea just as i did the mushrooms, dowsing the dose with pure intuition. I made the first cup of tea, and drank it. I liked it. I made another and drank it too. Being naive, and not thinking much that something big was going to happen, i was expecting a relax night! Remember that the site said nothing about DMT....I was sitting on the floor and easy going, still pondering if i had done damage to my brain from over-stimulating it in ignorance when i was younger, among other things, when i was being taken away in thoughts. It was not for some time until i even realized that i was being taken away by thoughts and that i was TRIPPING really, really hard. Overwhelming. It was not like a psilocybin or something. So many energies going on. I ended up laying myself out and making a check on various things around me, had the door cracked for some winter breeze and a blanket, i closed my eyes, and i was off. I immediately left my body. It was like this astral energy vortex. All these fluxing colors. It was an experience of moving and going through these different experienced and being funneled gravitationally into a vortex. I would go through these various experiences and then pass through and then kind of like that state of ego identification came to an end and i was reborn and my consciousness expanded. Dissolving and expanding with each vortex. I passed through many of them. The idea of being an independent spirit passed, eventually, after going through various necessary experiences and a process, and i was becoming the energy itself. But it was like to the degree that you expand in universal consciousness, it is paralleled with a dissipation of ego, so that one is not proudly laying claim to being this expanded energy. Becoming less and becoming more simultaneously. Eventually it kept going until it was getting darker. Eventually going to this "black", but was such a gradual process and so natural and gravitational, that it was natural to submit and trust, just as if one were to go and rest or something. I became one with that. That neutrality. That peace and "no-thingness". There was no time. Like non-existence, in a sense. I cannot even say...The next thing that i know though was the experience of being pure light. Pure being. I like to make the statement that the noun dissolved and there was pure being. Eternal. From the same standpoint, i believe. Not saying and claiming to be pure light, but pure, undifferentiated light without any shape or form of egoic pride or something. Next thing i know i awoke in the morning and i was tripping out really hard, kind of like i had at the beginning of the trip. Everything, and everything was made out of spirals. Even my vision. I could not understand. Was a bit overwhelmed. I was having multiple conversations in multiple dimensions at the same time, but i was not aware of what was being spoken. I eventually grounded out and settled and i felt wonderful. I went about my life kind of like a simpleton. I believe that it connected me to my heart more-so. I appreciated so much. I did not play with it again. I was waiting all that time for the correct time. I have ended up having serious spiritual problems, including a lot of spiritual beings showing up and messing with me, BIG TIME over these past few years. A very long story. But this experience was CHERISHED. Was incredibly beautiful experience. It gave me a direct experience and proof of what Nisargadatta Majaraj spoke on. Also Ramana Maharshi. I was a bigger reader of Nisargadatta, but Ramana spoke on questioning "Who am I?" over and over and reminding oneself and i believe that he said that the seeker would eventually dissolve in the search.... Funny thing is that i left the remains of the Acacia bark in my parents house for all those years, and it was not until the last year or so, that i returned and i decided to make some tea. Again, a few cups, and you know what??? It tastes like that "African Red Bush" tea, and was nice, but i had no effect psychedelic-wise...Maybe if i had used some natural MAOI inhibiters in the pantry i could have managed? I have no experience with taking Syrian Rue seeds so that i can compare and tell you what the difference is like that as compared to the Amanitas. But i know that i took one without the other, both ways, in two separate occasions and i had no effect. I took them together, and BOOM! I was actually going on the internet right now to see if i could find some Amanita Muscaria mushrooms once again. I still have the bark in a basket back at home. I may try and revisit this, with a more modest dose, maybe, but i was so very grateful of that most blessed experience. I may count it lucky that i did not blow my head up or something but it was so natural and gravitational. Gave me trust. By the way....i read that the word Krishna means "black" in Sanskrit. Also, the "All-Attractive One." Says wikipedia....Supposedly there is some really ancient artwork in which he was displayed with either black skin or extremely dark-blue.
So i believe that, for me, that was the gold. The combo of the Acacia Confusa and the Muscaria. I do not know as to what degree the Tobacco Nicotiana had on the experience....Maybe it had very special attributes that helped unlock it as well? I don't know, but i will share this with you.
Thank you for your forum and study. I am wanting to look into getting some Amanitas right now. If you have a good pointer for them, i would appreciate it. I just wanted to take the time to disclose this to you and maybe plant a seed inside of you in regards to the Acacia.
Much love. Be well.

amanitadreamer

Re: Hello everyone :)

Post by amanitadreamer » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:03 pm

Steven307 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:30 am
Greetings. Thank you for your forum. Appreciated. Funny thing, if i may enter in and maybe say a few things......I had what i consider the most powerful, psychedelic experience of my entire lifetime back in 2011 and the Amanita Muscarius was was included. I want to share this with you. I was searching the internet for Tobacco Nicotiana, because i was curious and i wanted to try the "sacred Tobacco". I heard that it had different, potentially enthiogenic properties. I found some on an herbal website, but on top of that, there were all of these different herbs and things in the links. I searched around a bit to see what else they had and was shocked to have found that they sold Amanita Muscaria mushrooms. I was surprised, because i thought that they would have been illegal or something. I must have been about twenty two or twenty three years of age at the time. Anyhow, i chose the "A+" Grade, which were home-grown undergrown controlled circumstances and i put them in my cart. (Maybe now i would opt for the wild harvested.....i do appreciate natural as well.) Aside from that i found what was called Hawaiian Rainbow Tree bark. Scientific name was Acacia Confusa. I had no idea what this was. Due to legal problems, probably, they did not say anything about DMT, but they did describe the characteristic of the trip a bit and stressed that they had an extreme respect for the plant. I was naive. I thought to myself, "How could it be that this is powerful psychedelic and legal???" I put that in the cart as well. I had all three of those ingredients sent to me. I do not know the name of the site....or if it is still around, but they had wonderful quality. Out of curiosity, at first, i must had eaten like 7 grams or so of the dried Amanita mushrooms. Time passed and aside from feeling like i had eaten some kind of super food, i really did not feel anything really noticeable in the way of psychedelic effects. This through me off a bit...I was very clean body and was doing intermediate fastings for some time, so i did not have much blockages. What happened, was the next day i decided to just go with intuition. I decided to eat the mushrooms as if i had no idea what they were and i was treating them as food. I actually liked the taste of them, and so i ate them. For whatever reason, i ended up eating all of them at once. It was a 32 gram bag, so that was like 20 something grams dried using intuition, as silly as that may have been. I was a little preoccupied and depressed in that i was tripping out in that maybe i had frizzled my pineal gland by being an ignorant teenager or something, judging by not having effect the day before, so i was not really expecting something too much, even though i ate so much. I smoked some of the tobacco as well, and then i remembered the Acacia Confusa tree bark. I thought that i would take a nice, peaceful relaxing night and that i would treat the tea just as i did the mushrooms, dowsing the dose with pure intuition. I made the first cup of tea, and drank it. I liked it. I made another and drank it too. Being naive, and not thinking much that something big was going to happen, i was expecting a relax night! Remember that the site said nothing about DMT....I was sitting on the floor and easy going, still pondering if i had done damage to my brain from over-stimulating it in ignorance when i was younger, among other things, when i was being taken away in thoughts. It was not for some time until i even realized that i was being taken away by thoughts and that i was TRIPPING really, really hard. Overwhelming. It was not like a psilocybin or something. So many energies going on. I ended up laying myself out and making a check on various things around me, had the door cracked for some winter breeze and a blanket, i closed my eyes, and i was off. I immediately left my body. It was like this astral energy vortex. All these fluxing colors. It was an experience of moving and going through these different experienced and being funneled gravitationally into a vortex. I would go through these various experiences and then pass through and then kind of like that state of ego identification came to an end and i was reborn and my consciousness expanded. Dissolving and expanding with each vortex. I passed through many of them. The idea of being an independent spirit passed, eventually, after going through various necessary experiences and a process, and i was becoming the energy itself. But it was like to the degree that you expand in universal consciousness, it is paralleled with a dissipation of ego, so that one is not proudly laying claim to being this expanded energy. Becoming less and becoming more simultaneously. Eventually it kept going until it was getting darker. Eventually going to this "black", but was such a gradual process and so natural and gravitational, that it was natural to submit and trust, just as if one were to go and rest or something. I became one with that. That neutrality. That peace and "no-thingness". There was no time. Like non-existence, in a sense. I cannot even say...The next thing that i know though was the experience of being pure light. Pure being. I like to make the statement that the noun dissolved and there was pure being. Eternal. From the same standpoint, i believe. Not saying and claiming to be pure light, but pure, undifferentiated light without any shape or form of egoic pride or something. Next thing i know i awoke in the morning and i was tripping out really hard, kind of like i had at the beginning of the trip. Everything, and everything was made out of spirals. Even my vision. I could not understand. Was a bit overwhelmed. I was having multiple conversations in multiple dimensions at the same time, but i was not aware of what was being spoken. I eventually grounded out and settled and i felt wonderful. I went about my life kind of like a simpleton. I believe that it connected me to my heart more-so. I appreciated so much. I did not play with it again. I was waiting all that time for the correct time. I have ended up having serious spiritual problems, including a lot of spiritual beings showing up and messing with me, BIG TIME over these past few years. A very long story. But this experience was CHERISHED. Was incredibly beautiful experience. It gave me a direct experience and proof of what Nisargadatta Majaraj spoke on. Also Ramana Maharshi. I was a bigger reader of Nisargadatta, but Ramana spoke on questioning "Who am I?" over and over and reminding oneself and i believe that he said that the seeker would eventually dissolve in the search.... Funny thing is that i left the remains of the Acacia bark in my parents house for all those years, and it was not until the last year or so, that i returned and i decided to make some tea. Again, a few cups, and you know what??? It tastes like that "African Red Bush" tea, and was nice, but i had no effect psychedelic-wise...Maybe if i had used some natural MAOI inhibiters in the pantry i could have managed? I have no experience with taking Syrian Rue seeds so that i can compare and tell you what the difference is like that as compared to the Amanitas. But i know that i took one without the other, both ways, in two separate occasions and i had no effect. I took them together, and BOOM! I was actually going on the internet right now to see if i could find some Amanita Muscaria mushrooms once again. I still have the bark in a basket back at home. I may try and revisit this, with a more modest dose, maybe, but i was so very grateful of that most blessed experience. I may count it lucky that i did not blow my head up or something but it was so natural and gravitational. Gave me trust. By the way....i read that the word Krishna means "black" in Sanskrit. Also, the "All-Attractive One." Says wikipedia....Supposedly there is some really ancient artwork in which he was displayed with either black skin or extremely dark-blue.
So i believe that, for me, that was the gold. The combo of the Acacia Confusa and the Muscaria. I do not know as to what degree the Tobacco Nicotiana had on the experience....Maybe it had very special attributes that helped unlock it as well? I don't know, but i will share this with you.
Thank you for your forum and study. I am wanting to look into getting some Amanitas right now. If you have a good pointer for them, i would appreciate it. I just wanted to take the time to disclose this to you and maybe plant a seed inside of you in regards to the Acacia.
Much love. Be well.

Thanks for sharing. I wanted to let you know, there have been studies about amanitas that used to be sold back in the day that were doped with MAOI's maybe to help with other drugs. Not MAOI inhibitors. Amanita cannot be grown, only harvested so maybe their saying made at home was a code word for doped with halucinogenc tryptimines and MAOI's. This is what you probably tripped on with them. I'm not sure how you didn't get sick and it makes me wonder if you even had amanita. I'm sure you must know what they should look like though. I haven't found anything to corroborate that Amanita has naturally occurring MAOI or MAOI inhibitors. And that probably comes from samples that were sold with them added.

It would explain a lot of things. I don't like to buy drugs from random strangers on the internet for this reason and unless I harvest it myself I am not likely to use it. It sounds very much like a DMT experience and I have heard some say that doing it too soon or too much can open one up to feeling messed with by entities. And that it is hard to get rid of it. I have opinions on that, more based in physiology than spirituality although I am not married to the idea.
Thank you for being here!
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

Captainshrooms9713

Post by Captainshrooms9713 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:13 pm

Hi There. I Saw your Videos on YouTube and feel a strong need to communicate with you. My name is RonnieB🦨🦨🦨🍄🍄🍄

Steven307

Post by Steven307 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:56 pm

Oops, i accidentally said the word "MAOI Inhibitor", being as that would be a double "inhibitor"...I meant to say "MAOI". I do not know.....I am believing that it is in relation to that they were dried. I am believing that when they are dried the potential toxin in them is converted or leeched out or something. I swear to you, i never experienced even the slightest stomach ache. But funny enough, years later, when i moved up north and found the Muscaria in the wild, i decided to test them intuitionally in their fresh state. I only could take maybe 2 bites or something before my body instinctively notified me that that was enough. Out of curiosity, i took another bite and kind of went over my intuition, just to see, out of ignorance, and later i did have stomach upset and i did feel like i was something like poisoned. So that is my theory and it always has been. That drying them renders them non-toxic. One more factor to consider, though, would be that they were home-grown and maybe the medium that they grew the culture in had a softer effect?...I don't know, but i will still stick to the first thought. I imagine i could handle them in a dry format, from the wild, but i would have to experiment. Also, i have a nordic gene. Surely my ancestors ate these things for some time now. Maybe many factors...
It is like i said...I had eaten the Amanitas by themselves, and so too, had i drank the tree bark separate, on a later occasion, and both of those experiences were not psychedelic, or very little. I saw these videos a long time ago on Youtube of this strange man who wore a beret hat, and he had a Muscaria specific channel. He would eat them raw and he employed a humorous method of eating them really quickly for a "Pow!" effect. I thought it was kind of funny. One thing that stood out to me was that he said that the characteristic of the trip was that it could take one to the "Godhead". I remembered him saying that, apart from what i felt about everything in his videos. That is what i feel i experienced with the combination that i mentioned. It went to Source. I respect and I want to revisit these medicines again, using caution. By the way, the spiritual problem that i have now has been happening for three or four years now, more specifically. This experience back in 2011 was super blessed. I felt wonderful after it. This is an incredibly bizarre scenario and i do not want these medicines to absorb a bad reputation or something. It was connected, as it turns out, but it is incredibly personal and a long story. Is such a strange and difficult situation. That is actually the thing...one of the reasons why i feel to look to acquire once again. To treat them respectfully and to dose them intuitionally and search for help to clean these energies. I was waiting much time to take in privacy, and i got hung up, feeling like an invasion or something. I realize that this may very probably not go away, but i think that it could help to go inside or to see deeper into it, and then maybe i can deal with it on another level. And so i was looking to the web so that i could hopefully get my hands on some dried Amanitas, and that is when i found your link on Youtube. Out of resonance with you and your seeming commitment to them, i thought to share, because i hold and cherish that experience.
I do not know if they are "MAOIs, i just know that that worked beautifully. If anyone is curious to this, i recommend using extreme respect and use your intuition on the dose. This experience report is my contribution to your forum.
Thankyou so much for responding. I much appreciate it and your work.

tgt1002

Post by tgt1002 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:27 pm

That would match with the tincture sold in Japan that a study found MAO inhibitors along with tryptamines and some possibly some datura extract. I know for a fact that this is essentially the active components of some Ayahuasca brews. This always led me to believe someone was selling illegal hallucinogens as Amanita Muscaria. They could have been look alike shrooms. They could have been low in actives by chance or somehow the actives in the mushroom reduced as new ones were doped into them. Cost of the "Amanita" in this case could be an indicator. MAO inhibitors make DMT orally active so without them the bark would have done little to nothing so I think it is safe to say at least that was present for whatever reason. Either way muscimol/ibotenic acid either was not present or only in miniscule amounts would be my assessment. That said I have read reports of AM potentiating Ayahuasca so maybe that's what happened. Either way it's amazing you didn't puke
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
~IDK who said this