Art or Music made while using A.M.?

Feel free to discuss what you want.
peacockraven
Been thanked: 0

Art or Music made while using A.M.?

Post by peacockraven » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:17 am

Hello, I'm new to this forum and trying to be as well researched as possible before using AM for the first time. I'm well experienced with psilocybin, LSD, ayahuasca, etc and I realize this is going to be something completely different so just trying to be cautious.

But here is my question- my main use of psilocybin is when I am in my art studio to create my paintings. (I'll try to post a photo as an example)
Does anyone have experience with trying to draw or paint while using AM? What was a good dosage for you? I don't want to take so much that I can't hold a brush, but curious how it might affect my vision and internal inspirations, etc. Maybe it's not really meant to be used that way? So that's why I ask.

Thank you!

tgt1002

Re: Art or Music made while using A.M.?

Post by tgt1002 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:00 am

I am sure if you are the artistic type there is potential for creative expansion, but I would say its far from guaranteed. I know at least one artist does all kinds of things based purely on AM and he does use the mushroom as well as having tried reindeer urine that came from a reindeer that ate AM. See the episode of Hamilton's Pharmacopeia (might be spelled wrong). I sadly have little creative artistic ability so I no dose of AM will ever make me an artist :P. Regardless of what may be the right dose for art you need to be really careful and start slow titrating dose up slowly until the strength of the batch you have is really known. This is because there is no way to know how strong any one mushroom is. I am sure if you make a batch and go through this process to find the dose for you in the process you will discover if this substance can help your artistic pursuits.
These users thanked the author tgt1002 for the post:
peacockraven
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
~IDK who said this

amanitadreamer

Re: Art or Music made while using A.M.?

Post by amanitadreamer » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:17 pm

peacockraven wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:17 am
Hello, I'm new to this forum and trying to be as well researched as possible before using AM for the first time. I'm well experienced with psilocybin, LSD, ayahuasca, etc and I realize this is going to be something completely different so just trying to be cautious.

But here is my question- my main use of psilocybin is when I am in my art studio to create my paintings. (I'll try to post a photo as an example)
Does anyone have experience with trying to draw or paint while using AM? What was a good dosage for you? I don't want to take so much that I can't hold a brush, but curious how it might affect my vision and internal inspirations, etc. Maybe it's not really meant to be used that way? So that's why I ask.

Thank you!
I'm not a traditional creative and when I use amanita, I want to dance and don't really feel drawn to create. BUT after using amanita, I became creative and wanting to express myself through art. Not while I was actively on it, but in general in life. I enjoy that part of life and am happy to have it. I have no skill but I do have the pull to be more creative. I have found an outlet in editing my videos and it is making me really happy expressing creativity that way.
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post:
peacockraven
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer