does Amanita provide only symptomatic relief or can it provide breakthrough insights?

Feel free to discuss what you want.
HongoMagico

does Amanita provide only symptomatic relief or can it provide breakthrough insights?

Post by HongoMagico » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:08 pm

should we use it longterm in microdose for anxiety alleviation or should we try heroic dose for insight into problems with cathartic resolution?

amanitadreamer

Re: does Amanita provide only symptomatic relief or can it provide breakthrough insights?

Post by amanitadreamer » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:16 pm

HongoMagico wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:08 pm

should we use it longterm in microdose for anxiety alleviation or should we try heroic dose for insight into problems with cathartic resolution?
Not "or" but yes to all of it. It does all of these and I microdose and have for 2 years and heroic dose and rec dose.
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post:
HongoMagico
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

HongoMagico

Re: does Amanita provide only symptomatic relief or can it provide breakthrough insights?

Post by HongoMagico » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:25 pm

oh hello amanita dreamer , i have watched many of your youtube videos , thank you .

but i didnt notice any mention to revelatory trips with gained insight in them , apart from that about "entities " and so...i myself have had an amanita trip with much rumination in an isolated state but not much "cure" came from that..

my trip was much like it is described here : https://erowid.org/plants/amanitas/aman ... ngs4.shtml

Some people remember a marked sense of detachment and no emotional involvement. Control of the experience, thought and image was very reduced because of the absence of volition: the person accepted this situation with detachment and absence of any criticism. I think that the most powerful quality of Amanita muscaria is this sense of silent talking to oneself; the kind of internal dialogue where a person has the feeling of important revelations about his life, a feeling which is maintained for a long time after the experience. More research into this is needed, particularly with selected groups of people: I think this mushroom could have a lot to teach us about ourselves.

but without the important REVELATIONS about my life....