Insomnia

Feel free to discuss what you want.
shishna
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Insomnia

Post by shishna » Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:13 pm

Hi everyone
I have suffered from insomnia most my life (im 32 now). The only reason im looking into AM is to see if it can help with my insomnia. Do you think this is a good idea or should I look elsewhere ? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

tgt1002

Re: Insomnia

Post by tgt1002 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:23 pm

Hello and welcome.

Yes and No.

I am also an insomniac. Have been my entire life. The only thing that reliably allows me to sleep is my prescription for seroquel. I have tried and failed to use this mushroom to replace seroquel. That said even my small dose of seroquel would need to be stopped and allowed to fully clear my system before reliable tests could be done to say that no this can't work for me and at this point in my life that is not an option. Some people can very reliably get sleep with this mushroom. The problem is it is incredibly dose/preparation/person dependent. By this I mean the effect varies greatly depending on how it is prepared, how much is taken, and who is taking it. Also it probably depends on why you are not sleeping (insomnia has many potential causes and some probably respond better to Amanita than others).

If you are willing to put a lot of time and effort into research preparation and experimentation with the knowledge that it could be all for nothing then I say go for it. If that does not sound worth it to you then I would advise you look elsewhere.
These users thanked the author tgt1002 for the post:
Brigitmuscaria
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
~IDK who said this