Making one's own Amanita Oil ?

Feel free to discuss what you want.
tgt1002

Re: Making one's own Amanita Oil ?

Post by tgt1002 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:25 pm

that appears to be a beautifully strained tincture. I applaud you as for me the filtering is the most cumbersome part. I just finished a ton of pantherina tincture, but sadly wont be able to start testing until mid Nov. see viewtopic.php?f=35&t=454
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
~IDK who said this

rural juror
Has thanked: 0

Post by rural juror » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:18 am

tgt1002 wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:25 pm
that appears to be a beautifully strained tincture. I applaud you as for me the filtering is the most cumbersome part. I just finished a ton of pantherina tincture, but sadly wont be able to start testing until mid Nov. see viewtopic.php?f=35&t=454
Thank you, it was a bit tedious to filter the tea indeed. After a while when nothing seemed to happend I squeezed the filter softly with my washed fingers. That sped things up. Since I had to boil the tea down from 100ml to 50ml anyway, I figured all potential bacteria from my hands would die off.

Yesterday in the late afternoon I took my first microdose of 1 ml. Unfortunately, I felt nothing the whole evening up to now (day after, 13:15).

Now I'm going to double that dose and see if that does anything with me.

tgt1002

Post by tgt1002 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:55 am

yeah you squeeze too hard and you will squeeze like fats or something like that out of the mushrooms but looks like you avoided that.
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
~IDK who said this

Rebis

Post by Rebis » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:20 pm

Here are two more videos which talks about external application of Amanita Muscaria.

Amanita Muscaria - Fly Agaric - Part I - by Swanie Simon.

Amanita Muscaria - Fly Agaric - Part III - by Swanie Simon.

Rebis.

ZombieAngel

Post by ZombieAngel » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:09 am

I have used ointment of amanita muscaria before from jagged path. It is quite potent and I actually prefer it in some ways. The recipe the person in the video uses is from Teeter's Herb of Immortality, or something similar. Oil, from what I understand, is one of the most efficient uses of fly agaric because it can just absorb easily into your skin (such as wrists and neck, but don't put it on mucus membranes), however, I have not gotten around to making any myself. I think that if I do, I will probably simmer it in coconut oil and a little beeswax like I've done for other ointments for several hours and then strain. Then, it should last for a few years.

Tincture has the up side that you can easily take it orally and I do find it to be more effective and penentrating specific areas for pain relief. However, I prefer the psychological effects of the ointment more and it is more convenient to carry around and store.
no guilt in life ☼ no fear in death

VargVemund

Post by VargVemund » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:38 pm

rural juror wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:39 pm
So today I picked up my mushrooms from Lithuania from the post office. Just finished making the tincture (50ml tea from 15 g of dried caps, mixed with 50 ml of 40%Vodka). In the evening I'll take my first microdose starting with 1/8 of a teaspoon (ca. 0,6 - 0,7 ml), as recommended by Amanita Dreamer in her microdosing vid on YouTube.

Wish me luck 😊 (...hope I feel something)
How did it go?

I read another method for making a tincture, I think it was something like this: but the strongest alcohol, cut amanita fresh and cover with alcohol. Keep for 4-6 weeks. Done.

This guy had a regimen of starting a “cure” with first one drop first day, two drops next day, etc until 21 drops at day 21, 20 drops on day 22 ect, ending on 1 drop on day 42. According to him it was a quite profound experience of self discovery and healing. He later wrote that he would do it a bit different next time; start with 1 drop, next day 3 drops, then 5 etc up to 21, and vice versa going back down.

Anyway.. how did it go with your microdosing?

bigsalisr

Post by bigsalisr » Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:45 pm

Thought about filtering with a pump and then adding this water to some ice filtering, some to evaporate to later add to alcohol or oil and some to vinegar with like a replenished brew where you add dry amanita to an amanita brew with salt and let ferment. Also amanita with water and salt, but this is new for me since I only make vinegar with horse radish which I later use with sour cream and braised beef shreds.

My question is should we not extract first with acidic water, then add this water to your projects, including attempts at vinegar or water and salt to vinegar ?
I don’t have a fridge or freezer, I’m a caregiver and I’m not at home, I’m always at my patients side, ai use a portable mixer, stirrer hotplate which more than suffices. I freeze my brew and filter the brew by putting my block s edge in a large measuring cup till the block is clear, when the block is clear I toss it and I have the amber brew left about a shot glass full to drink.
I will later this month try to burn the mushrooms till white ash and filter the ash with filtered water and then dry this water and take the mushrooms salt to be added to a tincture of 30% alcohal mushroom tincture.
Should have asked if anyone heard of adding potassium sorbate to making it shelf stable?

So I’m bored, I have an abundance of starting material and a lot of time on my hands which is spent on amanita mushrooms from my Slav family all over Europe and Russia.

I use this mushroom and other mushrooms for pain and shock and this mushroom 🍄 is the most effective mushroom currently for pain and panic.