Is it Possible to Experience a Recreational Dose Without Any Hallucinations?

Feel free to discuss what you want.
chrisdoogy
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Is it Possible to Experience a Recreational Dose Without Any Hallucinations?

Post by chrisdoogy » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:09 pm

Hi! I tried AM once before and I felt very loose, very light, and felt like I had a lot of energy. It was nice, but I was hoping for slightly more pronounced effects. Still, I don't want to have any effects so strong that I experience delirium or hallucinations. Has anyone experienced a dose that was strong enough to produce a fun, intoxicating feeling but not strong enough to produce hallucinations or delirium? Thanks!

tgt1002

Re: Is it Possible to Experience a Recreational Dose Without Any Hallucinations?

Post by tgt1002 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:10 pm

chrisdoogy wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:09 pm
Hi! I tried AM once before and I felt very loose, very light, and felt like I had a lot of energy. It was nice, but I was hoping for slightly more pronounced effects. Still, I don't want to have any effects so strong that I experience delirium or hallucinations. Has anyone experienced a dose that was strong enough to produce a fun, intoxicating feeling but not strong enough to produce hallucinations or delirium? Thanks!
Yes on 4 seperate occasions I have
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
~IDK who said this

chrisdoogy
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Is it Possible to Experience a Recreational Dose Without Any Hallucinations?

Post by chrisdoogy » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:54 pm

tgt1002 wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:10 pm
Yes on 4 seperate occasions I have
Cool thanks!

tgt1002

Post by tgt1002 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:33 pm

I have also had completely non recreational experiences that only had negative effects (salivating and sweating but almost nothing else) that I suspect is a result of a batch heavy in muscarine but I posted about that separately.
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
~IDK who said this