~I Made Amanita Tea For The First Time Tonight~

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Nomasklonopin
Has thanked: 0

Re: ~I Made Amanita Tea For The First Time Tonight~

Post by Nomasklonopin » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:12 am

No I fully understand what you wrote my friend with respect to all things Kratom... "I 100% Agree" :D . Is it possible to end up in the ER / hospital when only drinking the TEA? I thought most who ended up in the hospital only did so after eating them either "Raw" or "Dried" largely attributed to the "Ibotenic Acid"?

tgt1002

Post by tgt1002 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:54 am

It is possible just not as likely. If you prep right and are decarbed enough it is even harder to end up in the ER. It would require a large dose though. That's why I always say wait two hours before assuming the dose isn't enough and taking more because many have thought there was no effect after an hour and then redosed and even if they didn't end up in the er they got way higher than they wanted to.
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
~IDK who said this

Nomasklonopin
Has thanked: 0

Post by Nomasklonopin » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:15 am

How does one new to this or a novice truly know if their decarbing enough? Seems like the lemon juice or citric acid is an extra safety measure preventing one from getting sick? How long does one usually soak their finished products of TEA in lemon juice or citrus acid before consuming? What would you consider a particularly large dose of TEA? I'm sorry I have so many questions however I tend to want to know everything minute detail about the subject matter I'm interested in.....making sure I dot all my "I" and cross all of my "T".

tgt1002

Post by tgt1002 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:39 am

The Amanita water extract I make with 20;mins simmering as then lemon juice is added 20 mins before consumption
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
~IDK who said this