~321 We Have.... "No Lift Off" After Microdosing 2 tsp?~

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Nomasklonopin
Has thanked: 0

~321 We Have.... "No Lift Off" After Microdosing 2 tsp?~

Post by Nomasklonopin » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:47 am

Last night I made "Amanita Tea", and then consumed 1/4 tsp to initially kick things off and "Felt Nothing / Nada". Tonight I tried QTY 1 tsp and 1 hour later felt nothing. I then decided to add QTY 1 more tsp for a total of 2 tsp within in a one hour time frame... "Felt Nothing". I spent time going through other posts here as I sat in my backyard looking up at the sky hoping to create a little magic. Do you guys think I should try 1 TBS tomorrow night or possibly try eating them dried? The first time I consumed psilocybin I consumed 5 grams dried any had an absolutely amazing experience! I understand this isn't psilocybin and based on the research that I've done to date everyone's experience with this fungi seems to be somewhat different.

BTW reading some of the posts here left by others was really comforting considering / educational as I'm now 24 months post both "Klonopin and ALL RX DRUGS WD" and for the most part feel like a failure or I did something wrong when making the tea etc? I've been in post Benzo WD for a little over two years so I'm not tripping "No Pun Intended", on not flying to outer space from the get go / onset! It's just another night in post Benzo WD trying anything that might ultimately help heal both my chemically ravaged brain and body. Any suggestions once again would be greatly appreciated as I'm not a quitter and fully expect to see this thing through one way or another.

It should be noted that I purchased 30 grams from a company or "Professional Mushroom Pickers" who have specialized in "Amanita Muscara", for years paying special attention to drying times as well as a host of other things. Well back to the drawing board and once again any and all suggestions welcome :D

Best Regards,
Nomasklonopin

tgt1002

Re: ~321 We Have.... "No Lift Off" After Microdosing 2 tsp?~

Post by tgt1002 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:19 am

Pretty sure I have purchased from the same Lithuanian seller 😜. So here is the thing. This mushroom is insanely variable in potency under the best of conditions, not only that, but also our bodies are inanely variable as well. Because of all this (and the fact that I suspect a lot of Lithuanian sellers, possibly including the one you purchased from, sell very weak Amanitas, maybe they are older than they claim idk) your tape does not surprise me. Just because this stuff can be so strong a teaspoon can be a lot it can also be nothing. I have had doses that consist of 15 grams of dried material and only had mild to medium effects, where as I know for a fact people have had alarmingly bad experiences because less than that was way too strong. I have also had what amounted to like 2 grams of Pantherina (from soma supplies good people) and only had medium effects. This is insane because so many people have warned me that they. Blacked out on 1.5 grams of these. In that case I may have over processed the tea/water extract or I may have gotten a few duds or I may just be super insensitive to this stuff. Now what I recommend you do is make batches as large as you can and freeze at least 3/4 of it. Refridgerate the rest. From there so your experiment. I would start with a teaspoon wait 2 hours then another 2 teaspoons. If nothing wait until next day. At that point if nothing still I would try 6 teaspoons (on an empty stomach). Still nothing after 2 hours of add about 12 teaspoons. I would expect at least mild effects at this point but I'm general I would follow this pattern until strength of the batch is set then you know till you run out. The formula I use is start small wait two hours double dose wait at least a day double the entire dose from the day before wait two hours double again and take that then wait until next day at least and repeat with this pattern of testing until you know your strength. What I would not do is keep doubling after I got some effects. Once I hit threshold even if very weak I would then start raising the dosage very very slowly as once you hit threshold doubling could take you way farther than you want to go and possibly be dangerous. A lame thing that is said that is true as well is to listen to your body that shit is important. Beyond that remember this principal. It is better to be disapointed by no effects than it is to end up disapointed because you ended up in the ER from taking way too much. Also every batch must restart this cycle no matter how sure you are it is going to be a certain strength as there is no way to know and be sure.

Good luck safe travels and feel free to DM me if you want me convo on this.
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
~IDK who said this

Nomasklonopin

Post by Nomasklonopin » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:09 pm

Thank you for the very enthusiastic reply my friend... "Much Appreciated"! Yes your absolutely right these mushies came from the Lithuanian forests (-: It should be mentioned that when I made the TEA the other night I did as you recommend and froze 3/4 of the TEA in the freezer. Do you think perhaps all of the TEA even the 3/4 I stored in sanitized plastic baby formula bottles in the freezer is weak as well? I only have 15 grams of mushies to work with when either making more TEA or eating them dried before placing another order. I wonder if I should consider purchasing mushies from another vendor or perhaps these were just a weak 30 grams?

I will follow all of what you wrote below taking things "Slow and steady" as I have been on a similar trajectory for the last two years.. so no big deal! I didn't know it was possible to end up in the hospital as you stated when drinking the "TEA"....thought that only applied to either eating them raw or dried? Nonetheless I will do as you recommend and TEST every batch of tea moving forward for potency before increasing the dose. Once again thankyou for writing such an educational post for all to see moving forward :D

Best Regards,
Nomasklonopin

tgt1002

Post by tgt1002 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:23 pm

No problem happy to help in any way I can. As for trying the same vendor again that is your call. My best experience has been with a US vendor (Soma Supplies) based out of Vashon Island Washington. THey have muscaria and pantherina typically and the guy that runs it (is it along with his Russian wife who also knows her shit) as I understand is an actual mycologist. I can only speak to how I go about this when I am experimenting:

Make large batch and store appropriately 9dpeending on if it is a water extract or tincture)

start with a small amount lets say 1 tablespoon in my case.

Wait 2 hours

If nothing at all take another 2 Tablespoons and call it a night

If nothing at all from that the next time I try it I start with 6 Tablespoons and wait 2 hours

If still nothing take another 12 Tablespoons then call it a day

Basically I follow this pattern:

1 unit dose taken wait two hours then 2 Units wait 24+ hours take 3 units wait 2 hours take 6 units wait 24+ hours take 18 units

Important thing is as soon as I get anything even very mild effects I drastically reduce the amount I increase dosage until I have determined potency.

The whole time taking notes so that you can label or write down what a micro / macro / recreational / trip dose is and then you have whatever is left of your batch to use with confidence pretty much knowing what you are working with.
~IDK who said this

Nomasklonopin

Post by Nomasklonopin » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:56 am

I'm going to go ahead and order from Soma Supplies....thank you! During the interim I'm going to do just as you have written below.....I'll update you soon.

Nomasklonopin

Post by Nomasklonopin » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:15 am

Tonight I tried originally consuming 1 tablespoon mixed with lemon juice and again nothing happened. I then waited two hours as you suggested and consumed an additional 2 tablespoons and again nothing happened? Should I wait (IE) one to two days and then try consuming around 6 Tablespoons as you suggested from this same batch? Now I'm wondering if it's even worth me making another 250 ml of TEA using the mushies I received from Lithuania? I have a feeling I'm going to have a similar result after making the new batch? I was hoping that by soaking my dose in lemon juice over the course of an hour or so the effects might be heightened or at the very least the onset would be much quicker. I guess this is all part of the process and in the long term will help make me far versed when it comes to all things "Amanita Muscara".

tgt1002

Post by tgt1002 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:57 am

The lemon juice does not really make it stronger only aids in decarb which can prevent you from getting too much ibotenic acid. So continuing on the current path new batch or not is what I would recommend. This mush requires patience. I took a fairly large dose tonight from my left over Lithuanian tincture on a full tummy and got nothing. If I were you and I was frustrated I would probably brew a new batch and drink the whole batch on am empty stomach and end up regretting it. I want to be clear I don't recommend that, but if you do decide to be more reckless please don't be alone have a sitter.
~IDK who said this

Nomasklonopin

Post by Nomasklonopin » Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:56 pm

Interesting I'll keep that in mind with respect to the ibotenic acid. Hearing that someone like yourself as you stated...

"I took a fairly large dose tonight from my left over Lithuanian tincture on a full tummy and got nothing"

should be words of comfort for those who have yet to experience any positive or even negative results to date

tgt1002

Post by tgt1002 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:09 am

I may have had a boost in dreaming but hard to be sure otherwise no effects at all just so you know.

Now I have been working on making an extract from a bunch (like quite a lot) of panther caps from soma supplies. I have not tested any and likely won't be for some time but I was handling it a fair amount during the straining process and I swear I have a mild effect right now just for getting a lot of it on my skin over the course of a few hours. Nothing too noticable but I do feel a bit more wobbly than normal. Idk could be in my head.
~IDK who said this

Nomasklonopin

Post by Nomasklonopin » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:34 am

Interesting as I too had a boost in dreaming :D