~321 We Have.... "No Lift Off" After Microdosing 2 tsp?~

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Nomasklonopin
Has thanked: 0

Re: ~321 We Have.... "No Lift Off" After Microdosing 2 tsp?~

Post by Nomasklonopin » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:19 am

Quick update: I waited 24 hours and then took an initial 6 tablespoons to start and again... "Nothing". I then waited 1 hour and took 4 more tablespoons and again nothing. Maybe I should try eating a couple grams of dried Amanita Mascara?

peacepixy
Been thanked: 0

Post by peacepixy » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:20 am

tgt1002 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:23 pm
No problem happy to help in any way I can. As for trying the same vendor again that is your call. My best experience has been with a US vendor (Soma Supplies) based out of Vashon Island Washington. THey have muscaria and pantherina typically and the guy that runs it (is it along with his Russian wife who also knows her shit) as I understand is an actual mycologist. I can only speak to how I go about this when I am experimenting:

Make large batch and store appropriately 9dpeending on if it is a water extract or tincture)

start with a small amount lets say 1 tablespoon in my case.

Wait 2 hours

If nothing at all take another 2 Tablespoons and call it a night

If nothing at all from that the next time I try it I start with 6 Tablespoons and wait 2 hours

If still nothing take another 12 Tablespoons then call it a day

Basically I follow this pattern:

1 unit dose taken wait two hours then 2 Units wait 24+ hours take 3 units wait 2 hours take 6 units wait 24+ hours take 18 units

Important thing is as soon as I get anything even very mild effects I drastically reduce the amount I increase dosage until I have determined potency.

The whole time taking notes so that you can label or write down what a micro / macro / recreational / trip dose is and then you have whatever is left of your batch to use with confidence pretty much knowing what you are working with.
I picked my own and also had nothing to really note about - for a fleeting second but that was it. I always have vivid dreams so nothing different there. But I'm also sitting here questioning - did I use dry caps or not? I honestly can't remember. But I ended up consuming the entire batch I made and nothing over the next 3 attempts. Again, that's a good thing because I don't want to get sick. So I have a few questions:
IF I did't get them dry enough because I didn't 'hear' - "CRACKER" crisp where my brain was OK - Cracker crisp... so I went back and dehydrated them to that point. Did I ruin them in that process? Can you ruin them like that? They are't burnt. I have a dehydrator.

And I have watched videos saying the entire mushroom - just the cap - just the red skin of the cap... is what to use. So I am confused on what is the factual part. I was going to post to Dreamer but I don't have the link or remember which one it was... I have watched ALLOT!

Another point - because I'm honest - I was told by a neurologist that my "Bics don't flick right" - and that's why I basically fainted for no reason and fell into a wood stove - all is fine, they didn't take my license and I watch what I eat to ensure I don't get shaky - I don't have diabetes and am not hypoglycemic... I've been tested over 5 times and nothing - I have all my teeth again - haha - seriously though. Do you think that since my synapses don't function right that I will need a higher dose to get them to work? I have an uncle that has turrets (sp?) - so I am not sure if that matters. I would think in some scientific way it would though. I have more caps and have smoked some but I'm wondering if I am being over cautious and that's why I'm not getting anything.

I did everything step by step with a timer for conversion. I ended up with almost a perfect measured cup. I think I saw somewhere that there might be a wait time from cooking to cooling before freezing if that is required?...

I did/do feel not so depressed but I did not find my soul in my searching
Every piece counts. No matter how big or small. Every Peace Counts
From this day forward, every decision you make is moving you towards the direction you are going. Choose wisely.

rural juror

Post by rural juror » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:48 am

Hey guys,

i thought i join the discussion, since the day before yesterday and yesterday I did my first microdosing experiment and proceeded similarly as tgt1002 prescribes. Might be interesting for you especially, Nomasklonopin, since I also used mushrooms from Lithuania (Flyamanita Shop). I made a tea and then a tincture from them as instructed by djf here viewtopic.php?f=5&t=436 :
djf wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:10 pm
I would prepare the tea as instructed. Then boil it down to reduce the volume. Then add alcohol to about 20 % by volume. Should keep well.

So. For example. Say you have 15 grams of dried Amanita. You make the tea, then boil it down to 50 ml. Then add 50 ml of 40 % vodka. That would give you a total of 100 ml tincture, with an alcohol content of 20 %. If you microdose that, the amount of alcohol per dose would be very small. Even if you were to drink the entire 100 ml in one go it would only be equivalent to slightly more than one glass of wine.
So I took my first dose (1 ml) at 16:40 in the afternoon. Unfortunately I hadn't thought of doing this on an empty stomach, it just occurred to me later. After 3 hours still no effect, so I called it a day.

Next day, i.e. yesterday, I was determined to 'feel something'.. I took my first dose of the day at 13:25 (2ml). After 3,25 h nothing.

Second dose that day (7 ml on a somewhat empty stomach) at 16:50 (...i felt daring, since I didn't want to go without having effects another time...). I went on a walk through nature and later some boardering neighborhood. As I just stepped on the street leaving the wooded area behind me (at 18:15), I felt a slight but sudden opening of my awareness: Things suddenly seemed more real, I was suddenly acutely aware of my surroundings and they had a geater depth of field to them (i.e. my spatial perception had a greater depth to it). At first this was accompanied by slight discomfort, as reality had been turned up so abruptly. But then this soon got replaced by my enjoyment of the heightened sense of clarity accompanying the experience, which in itself I am quite accustomed to since I practice mindful meditation. While walking through the wood I had been making prayers to contact this clarity again, which had been difficult lately, as I had been somewhat stressed out and my general state of mind quite dim because of it. I have been longing for this liberating clarity, in which the sense of 'I' is somewhat transparent, and because of it a natural joy of living arises, being fully immersed in the present moment. So this is exactly what I got, after some slight initial discomfort.

It started to drizzle softly which added a slight sparkle to the streets and the trees and somewhat underlined my sense of freshness of perception. I felt jolly as I leisurely strolled through the neighborhood along the main road and noticed that the sounds of the passing cars didn't at all disturb me as they have been lately when on a walk. I felt fully present and at peace and very sensitive. Everything felt magical. At last, I was in contact again - with myself.

It was exactly what I was looking for, but it didn't last very long, and I felt that the 'opening up' of my awareness and sense of presence could be even stronger (especially the sense of empathic connection with my surroundings or 'clairvoyance'), so I decided I would increase the dose once more the next day (I.e. today).

An hour after feeling the effect (and about two hours outdoors) I arrived home. I greeted my cat excitedly who was waiting out on the veranda and enjoyed the cozy feeling of being at home. It had started to become dark outside. I watched an episode of 'Modern Family' on Netflix. Afterwards I listened to some ambient music from the 70s and drifted into sleep.

I had very intense dreams and at on time was even lucid for a few moments (which I haven't had in months), and frankly some nightmares. I suspected so beforehand, since I have been having troubled sleep for some weeks now, sometimes more sometimes less. I had even dreamt one time that I had taken Amanita for the first time and that it induced a strange nightmarish trip.

So today I woke up not quite refreshed because of the unsound sleep... Now I'm going to take a few drops of my San Pedro Flower Essence, which I have been taking for about a week now daily, and as soon as I'm well awake and dressed up I will take a 10 ml dose and start the whole experiment again - on an empty stomach 🙂