Amanita, Harmala, Bay, and Nutmeg Tincture

Feel free to discuss what you want.
absinthium

Amanita, Harmala, Bay, and Nutmeg Tincture

Post by absinthium » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:18 pm

Hello everyone. I'm working on a tincture that's going to have mildly sedative effects. I love being spontaneous (yet careful) when trying. I'd love to hear your opinions about this tincture.

The complete tincture is 67 cc. It's 50% water, 50% vodka. The ingredients are nutmeg (3g), harmala seeds (4g), bay leaves (about 2g), and amanita muscaria (2g). I'm planning to microdose it daily for a week or two.

I've had experiences with each plant and the beautiful amanita before. This is what makes me think it's an appropriate combination. So what are your thoughts? :)

tgt1002

Re: Amanita, Harmala, Bay, and Nutmeg Tincture

Post by tgt1002 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:36 pm

dont have any experience with most of these, and have no idea the safety of it but I am curious to hear results :)
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
~IDK who said this

absinthium

Post by absinthium » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:01 pm

Nutmeg is a really strong thing. When taken enough (about 5 nutmegs) it can make you trip for an entire two days. The main active chemical that causes this is myristicin in it, which then converted in the liver to MMDA but let this not fool you to think it has an ecstasy like high, it doesn't (I never used ecstasy but that's the information I got online). It's known to cause hallucinations and stuff, which I experienced.

Harmala seed contains MAOi. This helps the DMT hormone to enter into cells so typically it's used with a DMT source, but DMT is naturally produced in the body in low amounts and some events can trigger this, such as certain meditation techniques. Some withces, shamans and magicians know this very well so they drink the tea of this stuff to 'fly'. Others combine it with a DMT source and call it 'ayahuasca', maybe you've heard it.

To be honest, idk much about bay leaf's chemistry other than that it has pain killing effects. Also it's used as a divination tool in witchcraft tradition; if something's being used for purposes like divination, transcendence, astral projecting or such, this means that it's something that's gonna get you high. :) Also it's believed to ward off evil spirits, so I thought it could be great to have it added in my tincture.

The tincture's resting now. It'll be ready until tomorrow evening. I'm excited to try!

tgt1002

Post by tgt1002 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:37 pm

i know the basics about all ingredients just never used
~IDK who said this

absinthium

Post by absinthium » Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:57 pm

Ooh pardon my bad.

I used the tincture 5 mins ago. Took 3 tablespoons (due to it's low potency) and felt some effects immediately. The precursor effects are gone now but a feeling of being stoned lasts. I wasn't expecting it to be so effective, I guess it's because of the combination. The feelings are both familiar and stranger. I am going for a walk now, will upgrade if something different happens. :)
These users thanked the author absinthium for the post:
Mcpato

tgt1002

Post by tgt1002 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:06 pm

Right on
~IDK who said this

Mcpato

Post by Mcpato » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:33 pm

absinthium wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:57 pm
Ooh pardon my bad.

I used the tincture 5 mins ago. Took 3 tablespoons (due to it's low potency) and felt some effects immediately. The precursor effects are gone now but a feeling of being stoned lasts. I wasn't expecting it to be so effective, I guess it's because of the combination. The feelings are both familiar and stranger. I am going for a walk now, will upgrade if something different happens. :)
Looking forward to your report!

absinthium

Post by absinthium » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:35 pm

Mcpato wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:33 pm
absinthium wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:57 pm
Ooh pardon my bad.

Looking forward to your report!
Took another dose 2 hours ago. Today's dose was 1 tablespoon because the effects I felt yesterday was rather strong. I will continue with 1 tbsp until the tincture ends.

About 30 mins after dosing, I feel slightly high. I believe I'll be able to talk about the effects clearly after a few days, as I prepared the tincture with the intention of microdosing.

Mcpato

Post by Mcpato » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:35 pm

absinthium wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:35 pm

Took another dose 2 hours ago. Today's dose was 1 tablespoon because the effects I felt yesterday was rather strong. I will continue with 1 tbsp until the tincture ends.

About 30 mins after dosing, I feel slightly high. I believe I'll be able to talk about the effects clearly after a few days, as I prepared the tincture with the intention of microdosing.
I really like your approach, the idea being to potentiate what you have. I'm most interested in what potentiates amanita in good ways. Alcohol does potentiate amanita, but in a dangerous way, and it potentiates loss of coordination etc.

Does it feel to you like you've created a good balance/synergy in your mix? I'm curious if maoi synergizes with amanita at all...

I work primarily with the fleece and am interested if finding how it synergizes with different things too.

Good luck!