Strange TRIP

Feel free to discuss what you want.
m32w
Has thanked: 0

Strange TRIP

Post by m32w » Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:18 am

Hello, lovely people ;)

I started taking amanita 2 weeks ago and I love it.

To be safe I started from half medium size shroom, then full one, then two separated by 2 hours, then 2 and yesterday 3 and half.

Starting from 2 shrooms I have nausea and vomiting, but I think that this is expected for some people. So the trip was very intense. Flashing and constant energy switching . This last about one hour and then I fall asleep. I was somehow conscious during this hour. This state was pleasant but overwhelming.

I wake up 3 hours later a bit drunk with slight amnesia, nothing super big but I do have some issues recalling memories. My inner monologue is super quite, bit of derealization or depersonalization. Today I wake up and pretty the same.

My wondering is it is safe for me long term ? I would like to do harm reduction as much as possible.

Definitely I am going into low dose, but this was a test that I was so eager to do so. From smaller dose I am super energetic, I didn't had such state for long time.

I do have lyme and bartonella and do take some antidepresants Wellbutrin and Trintellix. I had big 12 months epizode that I had really big struggle with words recolling, after some antibiotics is better now. Other than depression and anxiety in remission nothing else.
Attachments
20201003_190907.jpg
20201003_190907.jpg (243.75 KiB) Viewed 1571 times

sb_stefan

Re: Strange TRIP

Post by sb_stefan » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:42 pm

How did you prepare them?

tgt1002

Re: Strange TRIP

Post by tgt1002 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:40 pm

Love the pic of the oven full of Amanita btw
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."