Long term effects

Feel free to discuss what you want.
VargVemund

Long term effects

Post by VargVemund » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:32 am

What kind of long term effects from microdosing Amanita can be expected?

And do these effects last for long, after quitting?

Is it true that it’s safer to microdose just once per week or so, not every third day..?

Also what would be the smallest effective dose (not psychoactive but for healing)?

I had a heavy interaction with Ayahuasca a few years back and have had some issues with toxic people.

Hoping to get rid of anxiety attacks, ptsd/trauma and generally getting a bit more back on track with life.

I’m already on my way to heal, and I’m sceptical to some of the plant medicines because my experience with Ayahuasca literally made me believe in God because there is so much evil and the taste I got from living in eternal hell during Aya was so horrifying that it’s impossible to describe (this was itself a highly traumatic incident).

As you may understand I’m a bit apprehensive about high doses.

Thanks for doing this Amanita. I’m mean you Dreamer :)

tgt1002

Re: Long term effects

Post by tgt1002 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:47 am

I haven't had an aya experience yet but have had a hellish dmt experience and those kinds are the most helpful if you integrate it properly. I know you didn't ask but felt the desire to share.
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
~IDK who said this

VargVemund

Post by VargVemund » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:16 pm

Thanks @tgt1002 I appreciate all meaningful comments :)

What about the questions, gooe someone can answer them 🙏🏻

lafemme

Post by lafemme » Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:24 am

boosting this because I'd like to know, too. :)
These users thanked the author lafemme for the post:
VargVemund

Thomasthomas
Has thanked: 0

Post by Thomasthomas » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:32 pm

I brewed up several mico doses as a tea, I discarded the mushrooms and only drank the tea..... as micro doses go, I felt nothing, good, better be safe than sorry.

A week later I brewed up several grams as a tea and had 5 mouthfuls of the tea over a 3 hours period at 30 minute increments. Also consumed a bit of the mushrooms in the tea.

My experience can best be described as, being obliterated 4 hours later, several grams of AM, 3/4 or a bottle of water, I was tired from a busy work week so my brew wiped me out, forget driving, forget walking, it might have been best done for me early in the day as compared to later in the eveing. I woke up feeling fine, I never even felt nausea.

YMMV

My 1st experience:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=545

I take pictures of every mushroom find, what I thought was did I pick something wrong, I didn’t because in my photo archive everything looks fine, I would have preferred being around trusted people, but I was alone, and then simply fell asleep, woke up at 6am like I always do, no after effects

VargVemund

Post by VargVemund » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:31 pm

Thanks for replying!

Anyone have long term experience with microdoses? Weeks/months in, and how about after? I don’t want to start with this realizing I need to continue microdosing the rest of my life :roll: