A journey im looking forward to starting

Feel free to discuss what you want.
socalgirl723
Has thanked: 0

A journey im looking forward to starting

Post by socalgirl723 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:12 pm

So, long time psychonaut here, ive had hundreds of trips of many varieties, from trips that were a light buzz to full blown face melting, cant find my body, shape shifting experiences. When I first started during psychedelics, I experienced complete ego death. I was able to get off my adhd, anxiety and depression medication with psilocybin and cannabis. Its been 8 years since I've been on prescriptions but I still experience chronic anxiety and adhd, which cannabis helps a lot but only in the short term, and i can tend to slip into ptsd anxiety attacks and depressive episodes as well from time to time depending on my lifes circumstances. I also got clean off a short year long affair with heroin addiction 6 years ago, as well as becoming an alcoholic after that, and im currently 9 months alcohol free. Ive had Amanita in the back of my head for about the last 3 years. I never felt the urge to research it, let alone experience it, not for any particular reason. I didnt even realize it was legal. So I started watching amanita dreamers channel on YouTube and slowly began to realize that this could seriously help me in so many ways. I ordered an oz. Of Washington amanitas and after 6 hrs fasting made the tea with 15 grams as per the video instructions and started with a 2 tsp. Dose mixed with citric acid since had no lemons( yes it was super sour lol). Immediately I felt a sense of lightness, light someone had turned the brightness setting up and things appeared more colorful. I started trying to convert the amount of tsp in a cup, and the oz of water to the grams of amanita and found my brain is almost unable to do any kind of mathematical equations. I realized my mind had slowed down. The emptiness was such a relief for the first time in my life my head wasn't buzzing with worries or some song that was stuck in it or the tasks I kept trying and failing to finish. Ive never felt that sense of calm before. The feeling is such a mild one, almost like a more psychedelic cannabis buzz. Things were bright and hazy in a great way, I took 2 more tsp. My buzz increased a bit, I just felt happy and like for the first time i was able to slow down and take in reality without my mind constantly trying to tell me I needed to be doing something else. I found that no matter what I watched or listened to I kept having to turn down or off because it just sounded so superficial. Sitting silently, observing everything, feeling the power that the amanita has to not only quell my burning anxiety that hasn't died down for over 10 years but completely remove it from my mind. I couldn't feel anxious if I tried. After the 4th tsp I ended up taking 3 more over the course of a couple of hours but my trip plateaud after the 4th tsp and I was fine with that. I went to bed early and slept for 11 hours, I had no naseau or stomach upset whatsoever the whole trip. I dreamt of making mushroom tea again and remember feelings of nostalgia for the past, as if i were a child again. Usually I have nightmares, often I wake up choking or gasping and I cant average more than 5.5 hrs a night of sleep. So then the next day I woke up, and honestly I felt the amanita more when I woke 11 hrs later than when I went to bed. It was an incredibly bright feeling, completely the opposite of my normal morning moods. I was tired and a little bleary eyed, but it passed soon with some Yerba mate tea and I felt back to my old self minus my anxiety and the usual tiredness from lack of sleep. I took another 2 tsp microdose and ended up giving the same to my brother as well. We spent a few hours talking and smoking cannabis and he also felt the sense of joy and lightness, like all the worries we had for always for not. And I slept for 9 hours, which is just crazy for me. Overall this is something I definitely will be continuing to use from time to time when I feel like im falling back into my anxiety and the lies my ego tells me. I will eventually try a heroic dose as thats always been my go to approach with psuchedelics, over the first night I eneded up consuming about 7 grams worth of amanita, and the feeling was not intense but still very nice, as if it were tailored to help me with my exact issues. Im going to start with a 2 to 4 tsp microdose probably 2 to 3 days per week based on how im currently feeling for the first 2 weeks and see how everything goes, only dosing on days that I feel I need it. I have a feeling ill be needing it less and less, as amanita dreamer found in her recovery from benzos, and hopefully ill only need it every few weeks. Its such a light feeling, and I feel I can function perfectly well if not better without my anxiety always there waiting to pounce. The amanita has taught me an incredible amount in a short period of time already with a couple of microdoses, I'm really looking forward to seeing where this takes me and how it helps with my adhd, anxiety, depression, ptsd, insomnia, and everything else its helped so far. My whole body feels amazing, inside and put, mentally and physically everything feels completely balanced for the first time. Amanita Muscaria are a truly wonderful medicine, and I feel it healing me from the roots of my soul instead of just masking my issues.
These users thanked the author socalgirl723 for the post:
Amanita Research

amanitadreamer

Re: A journey im looking forward to starting

Post by amanitadreamer » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:07 am

socalgirl723 wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:12 pm
So, long time psychonaut here, ive had hundreds of trips of many varieties,......."

Wow, I could have written this myself. I read a lot of stories from a lot of people and not many make me cry like this. I am so happy you're experiencing this. I wish more people would try low doses and see what it is like, long term. I only take mine now, about once a month or so. I feel healed from the past and whatever ills plagued me and it's such a freeing feeling.
I have a video on a standard of use and volume is the standard, not weight.
Also you can take less. Microdosing doesn't mean you have to feel anything, other than the loss of the anxiety. You have the experience to listen to your body though and for that I am grateful and for your sharing here. I am so fucking happy this is happening for you. Really.
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

socalgirl723
Has thanked: 0

Re: A journey im looking forward to starting

Post by socalgirl723 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:25 am

Thanks, your channel and this forum have been really great info! so far i have experienced nothing but healing benefits from the Amanita. I took the same dose for about a week, Ive been taking less since then now that ive tested out the feeling of it. Ive also been finding it seems to help my digestive issues which is a miracle. I posted some info i collected on muscimol as a GABA receptor agonist, as well as GABA itself. i can honestly say I have found only things that are good about this mushroom, as long as you use it right! its one of those things that i feel could help a very specific yet otherwise basically helpless class of people who are trying to heal from anxiety, depression and traumas. it continues to amaze me how great i feel, my sense of perception and the feeling if my thought being more organized, my sleep is great, my entire body just feels amazing. Ive gotten tot the point where im taking 2tsp every 2 to 3 days, basically whenever my anxiety starts gnawing at me. I don't feel any noticeable effects from that amount other than it slows my racing ADHD mind down, anxiety relief, plus a general sense of wellbeing and an aversion to negativity.
These users thanked the author socalgirl723 for the post:
Amanita Research