Amanita vs Klonopin/Clonazepam for nerve damage?

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Caroline

Amanita vs Klonopin/Clonazepam for nerve damage?

Post by Caroline » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:01 pm

Hello, I'm posting this for a friend!

Twenty years ago, he got an accident which damaged his spine. Now he's got some titanium holding some of his vertebra, neurological pain and spasticity, which have been treated for 20 years with Klonopin/Clonazepam (here in France it's called Rivotril, liquid form, 12 drops/day) + tamsulosin (bladder sphincters are affected) + Lioresal/baclofen.

I've been wondering if microdosing amanita could replace at least part of the klonopin, and help reduce its side effects. Among a few other things, I guess it could be messing with my friend's circadian clock, mood, motivation, adaptability and addictive tendencies.

In case he'd be interested in making some experiments, could it be a good option to try and replace one or two drops of klonopin with an amanita tea or tincture microdose, see how it goes and eventually try to replace even more klonopin with amanita over time?

Are there some experienced people here using amanita instead of such medication for epilepsy/nerve damage (not just for mood issues)?

Any thought?!