Smoking amanita powder

Feel free to discuss what you want.
leeriley84

Smoking amanita powder

Post by leeriley84 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:38 pm

Hi lovely people, ive just ordered my first batch of 100g amanita muscaria powder, I know I should of ordered the pieces lol, I saw dreamers video after I ordered lol, is there anyway to microdose by smoking amanita? Like how much dosage to smoke? And is there any good herbal blends that can be recommended, as I cant seem to find dreamers blends, and I would struggle to find the ingredients myself, is there a place I can buy blends already made up which can be shipped to the uk? Im sure dreamer said to use a water pipe aswell? And if there is any positives on smoking amanita can I hear them please? Sorry for all the questions again and I hope this post is in the right place :D and thank you again for having me and taking time to read my post
Love from the uk

tgt1002

Re: Smoking amanita powder

Post by tgt1002 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:29 pm

I have a few of Dreamers blends, but personally I can not stand the taste of smoked Amanita it is just too disgusting to me so I just keep them as a keepsake. You definitely could make your own, but if you are not interested and want a ready made thing I personally do not know of anyone selling such a thing. I do have future experiments planed involving enriching a smoke blend with amanita extract so as to bypass the awful taste. If I have success I would be happy to share some with some of the fine people here although I have no intention of selling to the UK or anywhere for that matter as it would not be a business venture, but if I get to the point of a successful personal experiment I am sure we can work something out. Lets cross that bridge then though and not now :)
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
~IDK who said this

leeriley84

Post by leeriley84 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:26 am

Thank you very much for your reply :) ill give it a go either way and see what works for me thanks again
Love from the uk

tgt1002

Post by tgt1002 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:53 am

I've seen lots of people have success smoking the powder. I got some of the powder from a Lithuanian vendors as an free gift with a large order I made and idk if it was bunk or if I needed to smoke more but I got nothing from a bong bowl full and I couldn't have smoked more if I tried. I lost it during my recent move though so didn't get further experiments done.
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
~IDK who said this