How strong are your Amanitas

Feel free to discuss what you want.
muchomorek
Has thanked: 0

How strong are your Amanitas

Post by muchomorek » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:58 am

How often you get week batch? I had my 3rd batch and all of them were week, I'm little disappointed

TLDR: my story with amanita
For some time I suffer from depression, I started to interest with psychadelic substance as a remedy one year ago (but only research, didn't take anything) and I stumbled upon AmanitaDreamer channel on YT. I really got interested as these mushrooms are common here so I don't need to bother with finding other drugs at dealers. I begun trips to forest for amanita search in June but they showed up just at the end of September - finally I thought :) I invested quite a lof of money in the proper dryer and vacum packer, watched all preparation films once again, did everything as told but it seams that amanitas here (foraged them from couple of different places) are without potency at all :( First batch I was microdising for two weeks (1 tsp per 2,3 days), I started to have dreams and I believed that sometime after intake my mood was better for a moment but actually now I see it as placebo or excitement more cause as I started increase dosage and look for some psy effects, I didn't get anything. I finished my first batch with sth around 10 tsp intake and maybe I can say that I felt a bit weird (hanging up on things), nothing more and hard to say that it was pleasant (I was quite stressed doing large dose, I have respect to these substances). Second batch I tried and ended up with 20 tsp, apart from small nausea nothing - just to mention I proceed with approach described somewhere here with starting with 1 tsp, if nothing then doubling after ~2hours and if nothing then continuation next day. I prepared 3rd batch not from 15g but from 25g of mushrooms and ended up intake on 30 tsp, a bit more then half of the batch (something aroung 100ml) which is quite a lot and apart from not pleasant nausea NOTHING. I'm quite disappointed because I invested some money and time and I don't know if I get sth out of it.

tgt1002

Re: How strong are your Amanitas

Post by tgt1002 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:38 pm

Are you using chlorinated water? That could cause issues. Maybe they are weak and you aren't sensitive to them. I've taken 15g worth in a tea all at once for minor effects from a week batch before. There are so many variables with these guys. I'm sorry you feel like you wasted your money 🤗
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
~IDK who said this

muchomorek

Post by muchomorek » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:08 pm

I use water filtered (with active carbon) from the tap and then pre-boil 15 min to get rid of chlorium . Maybe I'm not sensitive, don't know. I still will experiment as have some am supplies but just a thought about tea taste backs me off :D

muchomorek

Post by muchomorek » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:44 pm

Looks like a hot topic, cannot keep up with reading ;)

ZombieAngel

Post by ZombieAngel » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:36 pm

So I do want to say, as much as I've benefitted from microdosing fly agaric, depression was not one of the main things it helped for me. If you look in the amanita entities thread, you'll see that I posted about bone ash and that actually affected my depression more than the fly agaric, and I've also started using blue lotus which has also made a big difference in anxiety/depression, mostly the obsessive thoughts. I think depression might be for different reasons in everyone, so the chemical in fly agaric that helps one person with it might no help another, although long term microdosing will probably improve things to some degree because it will just make you healthier overall. The first thing I would try is to remove wheat from your diet (not even necessarily gluten, just processed wheat) and increase your red meat intake a bit. That's made the biggest difference for me.
no guilt in life ☼ no fear in death

Rebis

Post by Rebis » Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:03 am

Were they rained on a lot before you picked the AMs?
On this forum you will read that washing, or sponging AMs is a definite no-no. Cleaning with water apparently washes out the ibotenic acid, so I was thinking that the mushroom being rained on a lot would also deplete the ibotenic acid, maybe.
This has been a problem for me this season. There has been a lot of rainfall this season where I live, and I hadn't been able to get to the Amanitas for days.

Rebis.