First full on AM experience

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Thomasthomas
Has thanked: 0

First full on AM experience

Post by Thomasthomas » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:53 pm

At first I was a little skeptical. I tried micro dosing and after a few nothing experiences I brewed a nice tea with several grams of dried AM. What I experienced first was motor coordination going, similar to being staggering drunk although I didn’t feel drunk. I felt normal but was unstable on my feet.

I started at 3:30pm with a mouthful, then again at 4:00pm which included bit of the mushroom, I took 4 or 5 mouthfuls consuming the 3/4 of bottled water I used to make the tea at 30 minute intervals, tossing the bits of mushroom remaining at 6:00pm.

Then I felt very chilled, it wasn’t cold, but I was sweating, and needed warmth, weird in a way, what followed was a disassociation of body when I closed my eyes, as if I was two feet behind myself, and repetitive thoughts. I didn’t experience much after this, I had bundled myself in a comforter, blankets, a beanie hat, even a coat,I wanted to put on gloves but didn’t try to find them, a huge blanket and fell asleep...... no dreaming whatsoever, upon waking at 6am no memories whatsoever of dreaming, just out like a light switch had been flipped at 7:30pm, woke at 6:00am. 6:00am was 5:00am due to daylight savings time so I knew that was different, watched the droplets of fog dance in the outside porch light..... feel fine now

Seems all rather anti-climatic since it came on so strongly (the staggering, while walking part) then it put me right to sleep so quickly. No dreaming whatsoever, vivid dreaming would have been nice but it was blackholish. I made a sandwich and a cup of coffee prior and never even touched those.

Might have been interesting had I had others to share it with, or be around others, I was alone and I think the bundling up part was a need to seek safety in a way on my part.

It was not like a previous magic mushroom experience. No sense of wakeful dreamy trippyness. Might have to revaluate another time,