Struggling to see or feel the affects after 4-5 different pots. 30grams in a day

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Cloudy

Struggling to see or feel the affects after 4-5 different pots. 30grams in a day

Post by Cloudy » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:21 am

Hii, so this past summer 2020 my friend brewed me a pot of amanittas, using your instructions in all and it worked powerfully. it was an ultimate experience for me, godly perspective. just recently though i found out they were amanitta pantherinas!
i’m someone who’s eating an ounce of magic mushrooms on several occasions soo i have a strong psyche threshold that’s very in tune threw out spirit worlds. far deep awareness expansions & comfortable with spirit presence. anyways i knew i wanted to harvest my own this fall and found soo many i started having 3-4 dreams separate nights of me searching for them and then my third eye was showing me in sober states for days on end visions of amanittas. soo its a serious calling and i want to know why. i dehydrated them with the exact same one as you amanitta dreamer and brewed up a pot and felt a slight alteration in my energy or psyche but very minimal. i did a big dose like 3-4 then 10g in a sitting spread out over time twice and still minimal. days later i did 15 grams then 15grams the same day and after the 2nd pot i felt an intense relaxation, super zen like i was borderline sleep walking and that lasted for hours, but nothin like your trip
story. im soo eager and curious, and am practically upset if its just me burning them and all the mushies i found are toast now. the seasons ending soon soo i want to figure this out asap. any help would be super appreciated! OneŁove
Last edited by Cloudy on Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

amanitadreamer

Re: Struggling to see or feel the affects after 4-5 different pots. 30grams in a day

Post by amanitadreamer » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:08 pm

Cloudy wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:21 am
Hii, so this past summer 2020 my friend brewed me a pot of amanittas, using your instructions in all and it worked powerfully. it was an ultimate experience for me, godly perspective. just recently though i found out they were amanitta pantherinas!
i’m someone who’s eating an ounce of magic mushrooms on several occasions soo i have a strong psyche threshold that’s very in tune threw out spirit worlds. far deep awareness expansions & comfortable with spirit presence. anyways i knew i wanted to harvest my own this fall and found soo many i started having 3-4 dreams separate nights of me searching for them and then my third eye was showing me in sober states for days on end visions of amanittas. soo its a serious calling and i want to know why. i dehydrated them with the exact same one as you amanitta dreamer and brewed up a pot and felt a slight alteration in my energy or psyche but very minimal. i did a big dose like 3-4 then 10g in a sitting spread out over time twice and still minimal. days later i did 15 grams then 15grams the same day and after the 2nd pot i felt an intense relaxation, super zen like i was borderline sleep walking and that lasted for hours, but nothin like your trip
story. im soo eager and curious, and am practically upset if its just me burning them and all the mushies i found are toast now. the seasons ending soon soo i want to figure this out asap. any help would be super appreciated.
So Pantherinas are super strong as you know and any of these that are first in a season are going to be almost twice as strong as later ones. You did the strongest of the strong first and probably the weakest of the weak the next go. I'd say buy you some. The Eurpoean ones seem to be a little stronger maybe. Or the panther entities are your lovelies and maybe stick with them? They are also sold online.
These users thanked the author amanitadreamer for the post:
Cloudy
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

Cloudy

Re: Struggling to see or feel the affects after 4-5 different pots. 30grams in a day

Post by Cloudy » Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:49 pm

amanitadreamer wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:08 pm
Cloudy wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:21 am
i’m someone who’s eaten an ounce of magic mushrooms on several occasions soo i have a strong psyche threshold that’s very in tune threw out spirit worlds. far deep awareness expansions & comfortable with spirit presence. anyways i knew i wanted to harvest my own this fall.i found soo many close to home, and i started having 3-4 dreams on separate nights of me searching for them and then my third eye was showing me in sober states for days on end visions of amanittas. soo its a serious calling and i want to know why. i dehydrated them with the exact same one as you amanitta dreamer and brewed up a pot and felt a slight alteration in my energy or psyche but very minimal. i did a big dose like 3-4 then 10g in a sitting spread out over time twice and still minimal. days later i did 15 grams then 15grams the same day and after the 2nd pot i felt an intense relaxation, super zen like i was borderline sleep walking and that lasted for hours, but nothin like your trip
story. im soo eager and curious, and am practically upset if its just me burning them and all the mushies i found are toast now. the seasons ending soon soo i want to figure this out asap. any help would be super appreciated.
So Pantherinas are super strong as you know and any of these that are first in a season are going to be almost twice as strong as later ones. You did the strongest of the strong first and probably the weakest of the weak the next go. I'd say buy you some. The Eurpoean ones seem to be a little stronger maybe. Or the panther entities are your lovelies and maybe stick with them? They are also sold online.
hehe, noted~ thanks for the response & content you’ve been creating. very helpful.
These users thanked the author Cloudy for the post:
amanitadreamer

JLFpoisonous

Post by JLFpoisonous » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:48 am

While panthers are stronger and don't ever incur the cold sweats, IMO they lack a quality of experience compared to muscaria.