Got some Amanita and want to microdose, now what?

Feel free to discuss what you want.
amanitadreamer

Re: Got some Amanita and want to microdose, now what?

Post by amanitadreamer » Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:53 pm

piwek40 wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:47 pm
amanitadreamer wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:33 pm
piwek40 wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:36 pm
According to Donald's Teeter book "Herb of immortality " it's all correct, you can dry them 40 C-50C in shaded place for 1-2 days, if they are crispy dry it's all good :D
Most of the information in Teeter's book has been found to be false time after time, by scholars and the scientific community. This forum is science based. I don't care if you like or dislike me or my videos or opinions. I leave the science in the description of every video. This is not a difference of opinion. Science is not an opinion. Without high enough heat less than 5% conversion takes place.
If I good remember in one of your video you was talking that you dried your AM in some kind of net hang up in bathroom?
That was for people who have no way to dry with heat, homeless, gypsy, etc. And I state there that no conversion is happening. A lot of people follow this channel who travel or vagabond so I try to help them when I can.
The sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me". Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. ~Sufi
AmanitaDreamer.Net for videos on amanita
Community/mushroomvoice.com
YouTube Amanita Dreamer
Instagram @amanitadreamer

piwek40

Post by piwek40 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:59 pm

amanitadreamer wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:53 pm
piwek40 wrote:
amanitadreamer wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:33 pm

Most of the information in Teeter's book has been found to be false time after time, by scholars and the scientific community. This forum is science based. I don't care if you like or dislike me or my videos or opinions. I leave the science in the description of every video. This is not a difference of opinion. Science is not an opinion. Without high enough heat less than 5% conversion takes place.
If I good remember in one of your video you was talking that you dried your AM in some kind of net hang up in bathroom?
That was for people who have no way to dry with heat, homeless, gypsy, etc. And I state there that no conversion is happening. A lot of people follow this channel who travel or vagabond so I try to help them when I can.
So what would be the next step with AM dried in low temperature if may I ask. Dry them again for few hours in 70-80 C and simmer them after?

AmanitaN00b

Post by AmanitaN00b » Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:48 pm

piwek40 wrote:
So what would be the next step with AM dried in low temperature if may I ask. Dry them again for few hours in 70-80 C and simmer them after?
I'd love to know this also.

From what I can gather from @amanitadreamer videos, it's not possible… but I'd like to hear from her/others if it's actually possible?
These users thanked the author AmanitaN00b for the post:
piwek40
Learning about the magical fly agaric.

AmanitaN00b

Post by AmanitaN00b » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:36 pm

Update!

Okay, so this morning I nibbled (on an empty stomach) more of an amanita cap that has been "dried for around 24 hours in 40 degree celsius." — I ate a piece that was around the size of a 50p coin.

Felt nothing for a bit, then around 20 mins in I got a sudden rush and my body felt tingly and me head suddenly felt heavy and slow. I started to feel a little panicked, wondering if I'd overdone it but then remembered watching the Amanita Dreamer videos and knew it would be fine, after all it wasn't a huge amount. My hands also started to feel really jittery.

I decided to get out the house at this point and go for a walk in the countryside and clear my head. Felt much better after that, the walk was super enjoyable.
I got home after walking for 30 minutes and felt fine, I also felt like I had some nervous energy, and it would come in waves over the next few hours. But generally I've felt good and upbeat.

It's been around 5 hours since then and I feel fine now, it's been a good day so far…

Anyone else done or experienced similar?
Learning about the magical fly agaric.

tgt1002

Post by tgt1002 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:49 pm

you can totally use caps dried without heat. If you want to convert make a tea with them simmer for a while and add lemon juice simple. You just get more conversion if you first dry with heat
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
~IDK who said this