lucid dreaming

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Matt

lucid dreaming

Post by Matt » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:46 pm

I have yet to bump my dosage high enough to get into the trippy, recreational levels. I've had up to 1tsp a couple hours before bed and what I've noticed are extremely strange and interesting dreams and some of the best sleep I've ever had in my life. I've always been a night owl and have perpetually hated mornings. Seems like no matter what time I'd go to bed mornings were always awful, so I'd just stay up as long as I could. Amanita has given me such incredible, deep, restful, recharging sleep I can hardly believe it.
I know that some people have described lucid dreaming with Amanita. The closest I've gotten so far was a couple of nights ago after having just 3/8th of a teaspoon. The first part I include just because it was weird and entertaining. The second part becomes slightly more lucid. It went like this.

In this part I was at an outdoor area to observe and support a friend of mine participating in a drone racing competition. This is where a drone is flown through a 3D obstacle course as fast as possible and points are lost for missing key objectives. The judges sat in a couple helicopters and one in a personal sized drone. Before my friend's event started I was participating in a separate competition which involved seeing who could assemble a camping tent which was suspended on ropes from hovering helicopters above. As my tent came down towards me I could see that it had a rope going up to the helicopter from each of its four corners. As I grabbed the tent and pulled it towards me I realized that my weight could yank and pull and sway the helicopter around like it was a little kite at the end of a string above me. Even though it was a full sized helicopter, the fact that it was far away and therefore smaller to the eye, that also diminished its mass. I found this so amusing that I was playing around with the helicopterkite and totally missed my friend's drone competition. No idea how well he did, but I wish him well.

In Part 2 (and please forgive the fact that this has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with Part 1 above) I entered a secret club. This structure looked like something kids would build out of discarded lumber and scavenged building materials and was set into a hillside in such a way that I had to squeeze my way into what looked like a hole up against a foundation of a building. The inside was immaculate. The floors and walls were all turquoise shower tiles with white grout. On the far side of the room was a shower with no one in it. In the larger area was someone in a hazmat suit pressure washing all of the tiles, even though they didn't look like they needed it. Around to the left was an adjoining room with a bar. This room had people in it of indiscriminate size, shape, or color, and although I couldn't really hear their conversations and didn't talk to them directly I gathered that there was some disagreement on whether this club was the Black Witches Club or the Black Cat Club. I saw a friend of mine and joined him at his table. I began telling him that I had taken 3/8th of a teaspoon of Amanita. I indicated to him that I thought this may have been too much and related to him my dream up until this point in order to plead my case. He seemed unconcerned about how much I had consumed and implied that I would be ok with an even larger dose.

That was the end of all that I remember. I woke up, sat on the edge of my bed and kinda had a Neo "whoah" go through my mind.

I'd love to hear your Amanita powered dreams. Especially from anyone who has attempted and become adept at lucid dreaming.
These users thanked the author Matt for the post (total 2):
drabzzAmanita Research
Primal Northwest
https://www.primalnw.com