Tolerance

Feel free to discuss what you want.
Saint.James

Tolerance

Post by Saint.James » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:49 pm

Greetings!

Please forgive me if this has already be talked about..I tried using the search bar with not much luck.

TOLERANCE

I have read many conflicting things on the google.. Some say tolerance builds with daily use, so breaks are recommended..
Some say a reverse tolerance builds, requiring less and less.
What are all of your experiences? I am new to working with Amanita, but I am loving it and wanting to ensure I do not "ruin" this heavenly feeling I experience from low doses by using it each day.

Thank you all and blessings!

sb_stefan

Re: Tolerance

Post by sb_stefan » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:12 am

Saint.James wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:49 pm
Greetings!

Please forgive me if this has already be talked about..I tried using the search bar with not much luck.

TOLERANCE

I have read many conflicting things on the google.. Some say tolerance builds with daily use, so breaks are recommended..
Some say a reverse tolerance builds, requiring less and less.
What are all of your experiences? I am new to working with Amanita, but I am loving it and wanting to ensure I do not "ruin" this heavenly feeling I experience from low doses by using it each day.

Thank you all and blessings!
I don't have an answer to your question, but I'm curios, how do you prepare them and how much do you take? I have tried amanita three times som far and still felt zero effect from it.

Saint.James

Re: Tolerance

Post by Saint.James » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:56 pm

Hello!

Honestly I hadn't really followed any of the advice I received. I harvested the mushrooms, oven dried them on the lowest setting on the rack with door cracked until crispy dry (turning them and making sure not to burn)

After that I would just break a two-three gram cap up and simmer for 20 minutes in a cup of water..

the potency of each cap varies wildly so now I have them ground up for more consistent dosing although some members may recommend other ways of preparing..

Satchitananda

reverse tolerance experience

Post by Satchitananda » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:39 pm

I'm about two weeks into my work with amanita, and find myself needing less each day. Taking too much is mildly to moderately uncomfortable for me, and what was "just right" on a prior day feels like "too much" on a subsequent day.

In my experience so far, "just right" feels like I am healing at a comfortable pace, experiencing peace, warmth and lack of resistance, while "too much" feels like I am being healed too quickly for comfort, with attendant sensations of impatience, tension and strain. In both cases the healing is taking place, but in the latter case the feeling is too intense to be pleasurable. What is being healed at the moment is felt, and can be felt either healing slowly with pleasure or healing too quickly with mild suffering.

I'm happier not pushing my healing process any faster than it needs to go. I'm also receiving a growing confidence that even though it will take a bit longer to fully heal at a comfortable pace, the results will be the same with less discomfort.

I should add that I'm taking precisely measured doses (in drops) of a water extract of dried amanita caps which I mix into yogurt, then allow it to sit at room temperature from waking time to sleep time. I only take amanita internally before bedtime lately because it makes me sleepy during the day. I do use the yogurt topically during the day. Fresh yogurt doesn't smell bad on the skin. It smells a lot better than Ben-Gay, and is way more effective at not just stopping pain, but correcting its cause, at least for me.
Last edited by Satchitananda on Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Satchitananda for the post:
Arktos